Simply Bliss Event Coordination

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

Simply Bliss Event Coordination provides full-service wedding and event planning in Portland/Yamhill, Oregon. Ranjita, founder of Simply Bliss Event Coordination, has been planning and coordinating events for over 5years. She enjoys creating lasting memories and unique timeless events. Customizing each event to fit her client's needs alongside with her fabulous team curating a flawless performance.

Simply Bliss provides you with a free initial consultation with Ranjita where you get to learn about how she creates an event and walks through what an event day would look like and in-depth overview of each of her packages. She then selects from her coordination and setup team who she believes will help her create a pristine event for you.

Simply Bliss only takes on 20-30 events a year allowing her to fully give her undivided time and skills to each client, personal 1 one 1 time with her and the team. She prides herself in all that she does and really enjoys organizing and creating customized and unforgettable events for each client.

Full-planning
Partial-planning
Day-of coordination (upon request)
Budget analysis
Vendor referrals
Vendor contracting
Venue Visit
Directing Rehearsal
Take a look at the Website for full details and pricing!

OUR GOALS !

Black Lives Matter

Women Empowerment, women supporting women

LGBTQ - Pride LOVE!!!!

• Asian-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$250

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

3 Lead Coordinators

Sharon Married on 09/25/2021

Jita To The Rescue! An Amazing Young Woman!!

I called Jita from Simply Bliss Event Coordination in a panic, due to my lack of planning. Thankfully she was available to be the day of wedding coordinator for my daughter’s wedding reception. She was very familiar with the venue and its requirements. She immediately took away my stress and put my mind at ease by reassuring me that whatever needed to get done would get done even though she had a little over three weeks to do it.

Jita is an amazing young woman. She is an extremely talented entrepreneur, and a consummate professional. She was in constant contact with me, answering my many questions in a timely fashion. She worked hard to make sure everything was absolutely perfect.

Jita is very well organized; she sees the bigger picture, and she has the confidence, the knowledge, and the skill to get things done. She listens well, forms a plan, and implements the plan perfectly. She and her staff worked very hard to make my daughter’s wedding reception an amazing event!

I highly recommend Jita and Simply Bliss Event Coordination for all of your event planning needs. While she specializes in weddings, she would be amazing in whatever event coordination needs you have.
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin Married on 09/25/2021

Amazing Team, Best Investment

Before seeing Jita and her team in action, I wasn't totally sure what a wedding coordinator did that my friends and I couldn't manage for themselves. After seeing how Jita handled vendor management, setup, moving smoothly through our schedule, and ensuring that everything looked gorgeous without my having to lift a finger, I have absolutely no idea what we would have done without her! Jita listened carefully to all our requests and made our day so easy, and the Simply Bliss team made our venue flawless and ensured that our wedding party was able to enjoy our day with us instead of being assigned to chores. I am so grateful for the service provided and I would say to any other brides or grooms on the fence about hiring a coordinator: first, you ABSOLUTELY should, and second, I can't imagine anyone doing a better job than Jita and Simply Bliss.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Real Weddings

• Jennie & Logan
    97 photos · 10/23/2020

Pricing

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding