Simone Epiphany Photography

Austin, TX View map
$1,950 Most Popular Price

$1,950 Most Popular Price

Hi, I’m Simone! I've been capturing weddings since 2007! In the past 7 years of photographing weddings the most important thing I've learned is that every wedding is different. I've shot large extravagant weddings at the Saint Louis Cathedral in the heart of the French Quarter to small back yard weddings where the groom is ducking back to the kitchen to finish dinner for everyone. Because of that I customize each wedding package to each individual couple's needs.

I take such great pride in capturing life's special moments for my clients. Your wedding photos are arguably the most valuable part of your wedding planning because this is how your will remember your wedding day for generations to come. I make sure not to miss a moment of your wedding in order to perfectly preserve your big day!

I also include a complimentary engagement session in every all inclusive wedding package not only to give you and your fiancé a chance to have some fun casual photos together but also so we get a chance to work together and get to know each other better before the big day! I love developing long term relationships with my clients and this first pre-booking consultation is where that begins!

Visit my website for more information and to find out how to get a quote so we can start discussing how to best capture your big day!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

1,600.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,950

One Event / Day
Trash The Dress
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating
    Evleen Married on 12/20/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    When I saw my wedding photos for the first time I was amazed. I felt like they had come out of a bridal magazine. Simone was so incredibly inventive with her photo ideas and she also was completely onboard with some of my more crazy ideas. She had great time management when it came to the after wedding photos and took some beautiful candid shots of my friends and family. I am so happy with her service.
    Meagan Married on 11/08/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I am so happy with my wedding photos! They are everything that I wanted. Simone was able to capture the day from start to finish in such an amazing way. I hardly remember the day itself (people don't lie when the say it flies by) when my husband and I sat down for the first time to go through the photos we were both so pleased! Our wedding was perfect and she captured it ALL!
    Caitlin Married on 10/26/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Simone was extremely personable yet professional. She took into account our personalities and lifestyle when planning shots for our wedding. I couldn't be happier with the outcome and cannot wait to work with her again very soon.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Austin, 78745
Location of (Simone Epiphany Photography)

Simone Epiphany Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Simone Epiphany Photography include in the starting price?

Simone Epiphany Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Simone Epiphany Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Simone Epiphany Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • One Event / Day
  • Trash The Dress
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Simone Epiphany Photography offer?

Simone Epiphany Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Simone Epiphany Photography offer?

Simone Epiphany Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Simone Epiphany Photography offer for wedding events?

Simone Epiphany Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Simone Epiphany Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Simone Epiphany Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding