Berkeley, CA 94703 Map · Phone number

About Simone Anne Photography

Simone Anne is a wedding photographer based in the San Francisco Bay Area who has been shooting all over the USA and beyond since 2008.

Follow Simone Anne Photography on

Simone Anne Photography 7
  • Hayley

Hayley · Getting married on 06/27/2020

Amazing Photographer!

Simone Anne is an amazing photographer! I have used her for both my college graduation photos and my recent engagement photos, and the pictures came out so beautifully. She really has a way of making you feel very relaxed during the shoot, and she just has such a unique eye for capturing the perfect photo. We were able to get so many different shots that we will be able to use throughout the wedding process.

Simone is such a bubbly and fun person, you can't help but smile when you are with her. She took all of my wants and needs into account for our engagement session, and was super flexible when we had to reschedule due to weather. She captured me and my fiance's personalities so well and encouraged us to have fun during the shoot. I can't stop staring at all of our photos! You get a lot of content for such a great price!

Sent on 02/13/2019
    Simone Anne Photography 8
    Simone Anne Photography 9
    Simone Anne Photography 10
  • HazelTunay

Hazeltunay · Married on 08/08/2019

Great wedding photographer

We first saw her works online and decided that we wanted her to photograph our wedding. Simone is very easy to talk to and we never had a dull moment during our photoshoots. She made sure we were comfortable and directed us on what to do or how to pose for the formal shots. There were also a lot of beautiful candid shots during our ceremony and reception.

We're happy to receive the final photos just a few days after the wedding. And I like that they're all conveniently placed in an online gallery which we can easily browse and download. The photos turned out really great.. just exactly how we wanted it to be. It's nice to bring back the memories of our special day just by looking at the photos that captured even the small details of our wedding and the laughters, smiles and facial expressions of everyone.

Simone is really good in what she does and we're happy that we chose her to be our wedding photographer!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Leslie Mitchell · Married on 07/10/2019

Perfect photographer for our wedding

Booking Simone was the best choice we made for our wedding - and we hosted 3 different events! From start to finish, Simone was incredibly friendly, responsive, and helpful. When I saw her photos online I was immediately drawn to her style, and after learning about her reasonable prices, I was very set on booking her!

My husband and I live abroad, so finding a time to meet over Skype was tricky with the different time zones. Even so, Simone made time to meet us while she was on a vacation in Europe. I was the planner and coordinator for our small wedding, so it was incredibly helpful to have someone who knew exactly what they were doing when it came to weddings, and helped us put together not only the photo schedule, but the whole wedding schedule! Simone was available over email for the months leading up to the event and answered all of my questions in detail.

On the day of, she was super positive and professional and made my husband, my guests and me all feel super comfortable in front of the camera. She kept the photos perfectly to schedule, and captured many wonderful moments on film. She delivered our edited photo gallery to us in less than a week after the event(!) and we absolutely love how the pictures came out.

Simone, thank you so much in helping us have a beautiful and (relatively) stress-free wedding, and for the photos which we will cherish forever!

Sent on 08/06/2019
    Simone Anne Photography 11
    Simone Anne Photography 12

Simone Anne Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,495.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

• Berkeley, 94703 See on map