Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

23 Reviews for SILVER SONG PRODUCTIONS

Do-Not-Play List (4)
Flat Screen (2)
Karaoke (1)
Disco Ball (1)

shane and his team were great to work with! the photo booth was the life of the party everyone enjoyed it including me!

Profile Picture Lizbeth, 9/16/17, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day
3.3

Overall, Shane did a good job but I felt for what we got it was a bit pricey. For instance, Shane offered the photobooth and uplighting package. Uplighting was great, and the photobooth was fun but the printer wasn't working and the videos weren't working. We had planned on our guests getting their pictures as part of their souvenir package so when the photos didn't print that kind of messed up our plan. We also had to prompt Shane quite a bit to do things like release the tables for dinner and let everyone know what was going on, despite having provided that information in a timeline. But again--it was alright, but I would probably felt happier if it was about $500 less considering how it turned out.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

ABSOLUTELY 100% loved our service with Silversong Production! We had their photo booth for 3 hours at our wedding and it was so much fun for our guests! The week before our event I sent over a googled image of what I wanted printed on the bottom of each 2X6 photo. Without any issues he created exactly what my husband and I wanted! THANK YOU SO MUCH Shane!!!

Profile Picture Shawn, 12/18/16, 3 Reviews