Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

23 Reviews for SILVER SONG PRODUCTIONS

Flat Screen (2)
Karaoke (1)
Disco Ball (1)
21 SILVER SONG PRODUCTIONS Reviews

shane and his team were great to work with! the photo booth was the life of the party everyone enjoyed it including me!

Profile Picture Lizbeth, 9/16/17, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day
3.3

Overall, Shane did a good job but I felt for what we got it was a bit pricey. For instance, Shane offered the photobooth and uplighting package. Uplighting was great, and the photobooth was fun but the printer wasn't working and the videos weren't working. We had planned on our guests getting their pictures as part of their souvenir package so when the photos didn't print that kind of messed up our plan. We also had to prompt Shane quite a bit to do things like release the tables for dinner and let everyone know what was going on, despite having provided that information in a timeline. But again--it was alright, but I would probably felt happier if it was about $500 less considering how it turned out.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

ABSOLUTELY 100% loved our service with Silversong Production! We had their photo booth for 3 hours at our wedding and it was so much fun for our guests! The week before our event I sent over a googled image of what I wanted printed on the bottom of each 2X6 photo. Without any issues he created exactly what my husband and I wanted! THANK YOU SO MUCH Shane!!!

Profile Picture Shawn, 12/18/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
0.9

Worst DJ ever....showed up with the wrong equipment, left and came back with still not the right equipment - the DJ never said one word to the crowd the entire night - did not get involved at all - would not recommend to anyone

Profile Picture Rita, 12/9/16, 2 Reviews
0.6

As a bride your expectations of a DJ is supposed to take care of your wedding needs and wants for the reception!
This DJ just didn't live up to what my husband and I wanted for our wedding day for different reasons. I will list them in the order I saw them.
Number one: Consumption of alcohol - This DJ and his staff decided they wanted to drink at the wedding. I’m sorry that is HIGHLY unprofessional and rude to even consider having a drink while you are GETTING paid to work an event.
Number two: When we hired this DJ service, I knew my venue had come with down lighting, however I wanted up-lighting to go along with it. The DJ and his staff made the DECISION without consulting me or my husband on it and decided NOT TO PUT THE DOWNLIGHTING (we had paid for). You were not authorized to make that call. It was NOT YOUR WEDDING.
Number three: I had MULTIPLE witnesses tell me and my husband that Shane spoke to my parents in a very rude and loud manner.
Number four: We requested a slide show played at the wedding and spoke to Shane about it MULTIPLE times. At no time did he make it clear he could not accommodate. We informed him that the venue had no means of playing it and if he had a means to play the video to let us know. His non-response or concern left us under the impression he could handle this request. Come day of wedding he was NOT PREPARED to play the video and told my parents it was our fault because we didn’t bring an HDMI cable.. As a professional DJ you should have all of that, and we even asked prior if we needed to bring anything and he did not advise us in writing we were required to provide our own HDMI cable.
Number five: We wanted the bridal party to be introduced by names, he mentioned to my coordinator that he couldn't do that to the song we chose. AGAIN something he wanted to change.

Profile Picture Hannah, 12/4/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Shane and his team were amazing!! He was incredibly responsive and fast, and very professional all the way through the planning process, and really worked hard to make sure he understood my vision for our wedding. On the day of, the uplighting and dance floor lighting were absolutely stunning - all I told him were the colors that I wanted, and they took care of the rest. Shane did a great job reading the crowd and keeping everything flowing. I didn't have to worry about a thing! Thanks so much Shane for a great wedding!! - Talia

Profile Picture Talia, 11/6/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

I must say that pulling a vendor from a website was a bit scary, however, Shane (SilverSong Productions) had very good ratings, so I took a gamble. I'm glad I did!

Shane was very professional and responsive to every request we made. The online site to organize the wedding details was a great item as well. He attended - on time - the rehearsal to make sure set up was planned. And the day of the wedding arrived early to ensure ALL was set up as expected and to go through any last minute details. Many of our guests commentd on "how good the DJ was".

We also booked our Photobooth with him as well. That was a definite hit! And the fact that guests received a printout AND had the option to email or text the pics to them was an added bonus - one that most stated they had not seen before. We had a small hiccup regarding our photobooth memory book but when I brought it to their attention, they stated it would be rectified to our satisfaction. With all the positive interactions we have had, I am 100% sure this will be followed through.

I recommend them very highly for your wedding, party, etc...... Thanks Shane & David!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Becky, 2/26/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Sound/PA System, One Event Per Day

Everything was as we planned. If we needed anything Shane was "Johnny on the Spot". The online planning was a bonus! He was extremely patient when things would go by the wayside and kept us on track. He was on time and did what needed to be done to make my son's reception fun and perfect.

Profile Picture Becky, 2/26/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Shane was AWESOME!!! He provided DJ with lights, fog, he let me choose my songs. He also provided me with a bar, bartender, photo booth and unlimited photo's for all the guest. He will be doing my next Big Event!! Everyone enjoyed the party and said it was the best ever attended!

Profile Picture Angela, 12/31/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Karaoke, MC

Silversong was GREAT! They were responsive, easy to work with and most of all, they made our event FUN and MEMORABLE! We used the DJ services and photobooth, and I look forward to using them both again for future events!!

Profile Picture Mari, 12/28/15, 1 Review
2.5

The DJ for our wedding was so-so. Granted there was a very powerful storm that ran over the wedding venue and they had trouble accessing the internet. BUT my question was, why didn't they just have the playlist they had asked me for? Why did they have to download songs? DJ Shane was a replacement for my original DJ whom two weeks before, dropped off the PHOTO BOOTH DALLAS roster. (Beware of PHOTO BOOTH DALLAS because they did not inform me of this before hand. I actually found out because I happened to call 2 weeks before my wedding and then I was told. Not before, not when he left but when I called. And the contract had to be sent 4 times because they couldn't get things right.) I wanted more getting the crowd pumped like a DJ does talking; the songs to be shorter; I wanted more 1996 hip hop music - that great cheesy music that played at my prom, like Quad City DJs. I had talked to the new DJ about this but I guess he must not have understood. In two weeks I had to provide my own playlist which I did and I provided about 100 extra songs which were hardly played. I, the bride, went behind the DJ booth and had to request songs on the playlist. "Can you play disco now," kind of thing. As a music lover, the DJ was essential. Not that he was bad, but my dream was to have the music, that my husband and I wanted, to be the center of the wedding. He did play great country music throughout the dinner and kept up a good vibe during the cocktail hour.
I believe a chemistry exist between the DJ and the dance floor and with all the delays in the music and him not knowing when things were happening and etc, it left a lot to be desired. We made the best of it and our wedding was wonderful. I know had I had more time with DJ Shane, there wouldn't have been any problems, but he was sprung on me. I do believe in giving honest opinions for future clients and for the service providers to perhaps learn a little bit about the expectations of their clients. Thank you

Profile Picture User6200973, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Uplighting, Consultation

Silver Song is great to work with! Very flexible and affordable :) They did an awesome job for our company Holiday Party.

Profile Picture Happy, 12/19/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We were so pleased with our DJ services at our Vow Renewal ceremony. Very professional and fun. Highly recommend and will use again for any future DJ needs.

Profile Picture Alicia, 12/18/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: MC

They were great and professional. They brought extra lights and made the atmosphere so fun!

Profile Picture User6457325, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Shane was friendly, responsive, professional and made our party a great time!

Profile Picture Kerri, 12/17/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had our company Holiday Party at the Botanical Gardens Restaurant on Saturday Dec 5th. Shane with Silver Song Productions was hired as the DJ/Photo booth service. He sent Hector as the DJ. Hector was punctual, polite and professional. Everyone enjoyed the music and overall the night was great. The photo booth was a great hit and well worth the extra money spent. Although the price was very reasonable for three plus hours of entertainment for a large group of people. Thank you Shane for all your help in making the evening wonderful!!

Profile Picture Rhonda , 12/5/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Silversong was amazing!! I'd recommend them to anyone. Super professional and easy to work with. Handled it all without any questions for me on my wedding day.

Profile Picture Fran, 12/5/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, One Event Per Day

Silversong Productions was great! Lighting was cool! Music was perfect for our guests! We had a wonderful evening celebrating our marriage.

Profile Picture Robert, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, One Event Per Day
0.5

Rude a_____ (fill in the blank). Heard this jerk being rude to my family and friends. Dude was high or on drugs or something too. DO NOT USE these so called dj people.

Profile Picture Dana, 8/8/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I had the privilege of working with Silver Song for our wedding! They catered to every random song that I wanted as well as create an amazing time for our guests! If you are looking for a wedding DJ, they are your people!

Profile Picture Katelan, 7/4/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used Silver Song Productions for our 25th wedding anniversary vow renewal. Shane and David were so easy to work with! Their online planner made everything so easy and even had information on there that I hadn't even thought of. Everything was very professional. All the music from our playlist was ready to go, and they had all the songs our guests requested for the reception / party. The lights created a truly great atmosphere and the photo booth was the HIT of the entire evening! I would highly recommend Silver Song productions for your next event.

Profile Picture David, 4/18/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC