Silver Bear Creative

Silver Bear Creative

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Silver Bear Creative

Capturing beauty and life unscripted.

Silver Bear Creative is a full service photography and videography company, in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, specializing in weddings, bridal, family, and corporate needs.  Our goal is to provide you with a professional quality product that will last a lifetime.  Our team is equipped for any job with the experience you're looking for in order to deliver the video and photos you'll be proud to show off!

Be sure to check out our social media pages and blog to stay up to speed with all things Silver Bear and more.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

High-Def Video (3)
Raw Footage (3)
Full Feature Video (2)
One Event/Day (1)

Video was one of our top priorities. We waited patiently for our video after our wedding and it was definitely worth it! When we got the video I sat and literally cried when I watched it because it was so amazing and we get to relive that moment in time forever! Thank you to Kris and Ryan for making this video dream a reality! You perfectly captured how much fun we had on our wedding day.

Profile Picture Courtney, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Cinematic

The experience working with SilverBear Creative was one of our favorite looking back to our wedding day. Immediately upon arrival, they were calm, friendly and ready to start shooting all the details (and incredible drone shots) while the bridal and groom parties were still getting ready. They captured incredibly intimate moments without us ever feeling that there was a camera too close and often ever noticing they were filming. Watching the video, all my friends and family literally said "whatever you paid for this video, it was worth double" and I couldn't agree more. We will forever have our wedding day captured in such a wonderfully nostalgic, romantic and meaningul way and we will watch this video for the rest of our lives. So grateful!

Profile Picture Brianna, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I am BEYOND grateful that I chose Silver Bear Creative to be the videographer for my wedding! Kris and Ryan were amazing to work with from the beginning. This team is extremely talented!! I work in TV news so videography was extremely important to me and I knew how I wanted my wedding day captured and how I wanted the wedding video to tell a story. I immediately knew that the Silver Bear team not only understood my vision but were beyond equipped to capture the emotion and joy of my special day and showcase our wedding day story. When we saw the video I was brought to tears as they truly captured every moment of pure joy from the day and transported me back to the exact moments I was watching unfold on screen! Wow! The video is something I will treasure for a lifetime!! Their professionalism is unmatched and they make you feel so at peace and at ease on your wedding day as they move around capturing every moment.

Profile Picture Madison, 4/8/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Storytelling

Silver Bear Creative Pricing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1476237903 a9c7f50dacc6b7ca silverbearthumbnail

All Inclusive Package - $3,000

$3,500.00 Value | Promo Code: SAVE
The all inclusive package includes a Feature Film video, a speech video (cut with all speeches), an edited full ceremony video, and all raw files. Packaging all items together will save you $500!
#WWdf62bc814dd3e80b

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Ryan & Kris are the best videography duo out there. Not only are they professional and funny, but they're exceptional in their craft. Their wedding videos capture every single detail and moment just as it happened. I always know it's going to be a good day when I work with these dudes.

Looking for a fun professional team that is paired with equally talented video skills? Look no further this duo is not only an amazing team of professionals but their warm and fun personality is a great asset to have with your family and friends, they know how get the crowd involved and and how to create a relaxed natural environment for all your video needs. I would highly this creative duo for all your wedding and event video needs.

Events