14833 Santa Anita, Livonia, MI 48154 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
Package Price $2,500
Availability Check your date

About Silver Bean Events

Silver Bean Events is a wedding planning business based in Livonia, Michigan. Owner and planner Colleen, also known as Colleen-Bean, has a passion for event design and planning exquisite weddings. She loves florals and the details of planning weddings for her clients! From checklists to design boards, she pays close attention to details to plan the wedding of your dreams. At Silver Bean Events, leave it to the Bean! They truly know how to create breathtaking, whimsical and memorable weddings their clients will love. With over 10 years of professional wedding planning experience, they have helped plan countless weddings with finesse and incredible attention to beautiful details. They work hard to go the extra mile for their clients, from touching base with vendors to coordinating the floral décor and centerpieces.

Silver Bean Events is a full-service wedding planning business that works hard to ensure your needs are met! Their services include:

• Budget analysis

Silver Bean Events 4
Silver Bean Events 5
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 10/04/2019

Can't stress enough - hire Silver Bean!!

It's hard to even put into words what an incredible job Colleen and the Silver Bean Events team did. Hiring a coordinator was the best investment and she handled everything flawlessly. If you're on the fence, it is absolutely worth it and Silver Bean should be your team!

Colleen is very thoughtful and detail oriented. Our venue was very DIY and I had a big vision (and lots of vendors), so there were a ton of little details to capture for set-up/take-down. When I showed up to the venue and saw the ceremony and reception spaces come to life, I actually got teary eyed. The team had executed every single detail perfectly.

I know that Colleen and team did a million little things throughout the night, but they were so discreet you had no idea! I think the biggest compliment I can give her is how smooth and perfect the entire night was, and somehow she ran it all from completely behind the scenes. I should also add that when anyone needed anything (band aids, broken boutonnières fixed, etc.), she was somehow right there where you needed her at that moment too!

Lastly, in addition to our busy set-up, we had to get everything back out of our venue by midnight. They kicked butt and did it all, loaded it up into a Uhaul for us and even drove it to our hotel!

I really can't express enough how great of a job they did. Thank you Colleen & the Silver Bean Events team for everything!!

Silver Bean Events 6
    Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 08/31/2019

Best Money Spent

I say this over and over, but hiring a planner was the best money I spent for my wedding. I wanted to do most of the planning, because I'm a type A person, but knew I didn't want to worry about anything on my wedding day, nor did I want that burden on my mom or my husband's mom. So Silver Bean Events having the option to hire a Day of Coordinator was the best of both worlds. I got to plan, and then a month out Colleen took over with making sure vendors were all still aware of our date and coordinated drop off times, and looked into whatever I needed for the day. The morning of, we had a few things left to put together and decor to put out, and Colleen and her team took on those tasks efficiently and beautifully! (You made our donut wall look SPECTACULAR!) They kept me, the bridesmaids, the groomsmen all on track for the timeline we created together and if there was any problems on that day, I for sure didn't know about it! I cannot thank Colleen and her team at Silver Bean Events for being the backbone of the day, helping to make sure everything ran smoothly, told me if my hair was still in tact, fixed my train before walking down the aisle, and shouting orders at people during family photo time (it was needed, and I asked them to, don't worry!).

Sent on 09/17/2019

Silver Bean Events's reply:

Hi Mackenzie,

Your wedding day turned out so beautifully, you did a spectacular job planning and designing the day. I loved the mix matched blue and white china that you and your mom acquired for over a year and that donut wall looked delicious! We are so glad that we could help you and your families truly enjoy the day. Wishing you many years of love and laughter!

Award

Silver Bean Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 14833 Santa Anita Livonia, MI, 48154 See on map