14833 Santa Anita, Livonia, MI 48154 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,500
Availability Check your date

About Silver Bean Events

Silver Bean Events is a wedding planning business based in Livonia, Michigan. Owner and planner Colleen, also known as Colleen-Bean, has a passion for event design and planning exquisite weddings. She loves florals and the details of planning weddings for her clients! From checklists to design boards, she pays close attention to details to plan the wedding of your dreams. At Silver Bean Events, leave it to the Bean! They truly know how to create breathtaking, whimsical and memorable weddings their clients will love. With over 10 years of professional wedding planning experience, they have helped plan countless weddings with finesse and incredible attention to beautiful details. They work hard to go the extra mile for their clients, from touching base with vendors to coordinating the floral décor and centerpieces.

Silver Bean Events is a full-service wedding planning business that works hard to ensure your needs are met! Their services include:

• Budget analysis

eab7d7047e48eef7 1507028044257 06 04 16weddingjeffjaclyn grad1034

7 Reviews for Silver Bean Events

Courtney · Married on 08/18/2018

Outstanding!

Hiring Silver Bean Events for day of coordination was one of the best decisions I made. Colleen and Lori were wonderful to work with, full of helpful information and very patient with my neurotic questions as the big day came closer. They are not only delightful to be around, but made the day go off without a hitch. Between setting up, tearing down, and making sure the bridal party was where they needed to be (just a few of the many things they did), I was able to truly enjoy the day and be 100% present. Thank you Colleen and Lori for all your help!!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Silver Bean Events's reply:

Hi Courtney! Thank you so much for your kind words, you and Michael were such a joy to work with. We are so glad you were able to relax, enjoy your day, and truly be in the moment, that is always our end goal! Wish you many years filled with love, happiness, and laughter!

Kelly · Married on 05/18/2018

While wedding planning itself did not stress me out, imagining how the actual day of the wedding would all come together was very stressful to me. For that reason, I decided to hire a day-of-coordinator. From the moment I talked with Colleen, I knew she was the DOC we needed. She’s professional, nice, knowledgeable and helpful.

Our wedding day was PERFECT! Everything ran smoothly and absolutely no issues came up (and if they did I have no idea because they were resolved before anyone even realized). I was able to truly enjoy the day with my husband, family and friends. I had zero stress because I knew that Colleen and her team were handling everything. They took care of things from delivering lunch to setting up at the church and reception venue to packing everything up at the end of the night. They were all so sweet and helpful. When I walked into our reception venue I teared up because everything was set up so beautifully!

I seriously do not know how we would’ve pulled off our wedding without Colleen as our day-of-coordinator. She and her team are the best!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/14/2017

We hired Colleen as our day-of coordinator and she was amazing! She's incredibly thoughtful detail-oriented, and easy to work with. She gave us great advice and suggestions and was an absolute lifesaver in the last few days leading up to the wedding! We had limited time as family started arriving in town, so she was great at helping to get everything to and from the venue, making sure that everything was set up exactly how we wanted etc. We had a lot personal photos and sentimental pieces involved in our wedding. Colleen made sure they all made it back to us safely. She even ran out to David's Bridal for me when my earrings fell apart in my hand the morning of my wedding and got them to exchange them. She did a lovely job and I would hire her again in a minute!!

Sent on 12/11/2017