Boston, MA 02298 Map · Phone number

About SILK EVENTS DJ + Lighting

SILK EVENTS is Boston MA's #1 Indian and South Asian Wedding DJs. From the best sound to beautiful lighting we cover all aspects of entertainment for your event. Over the last 10+ years we've done events around Boston, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Maine, Connecticut, and beyond. We also love to travel and recreate our experience anywhere in the world for destination weddings. Whether your crowd is 50 or 500 we work our setup to create the perfect blend of sound & lighting. Below is a quick list of our services

- DJ
- Dhol
- Mobile Baraat
- Uplighting
- Pattern Spotlights
- Custom Monogram
- White Dance Floor
- Chiavari Chairs

Take some time to explore what we have to offer and start imagining your perfect event…

Follow SILK EVENTS DJ + Lighting on

SILK EVENTS DJ + Lighting 7
  • Zoya

Zoya Hussain · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Above and Beyond!

My entire wedding had a rock theme so Rishi and Rushi had to find a way to combine rock music, 90s throwbacks, classic wedding songs, plus bollywood into one night and oh, boy did Rushi deliver! Everyone was dancing the entire night - in fact, I don't think I left the dance floor once. With that said, the MC was amazing keeping everyone on track, etc. Rushi did a great job and you can clearly tell this is their industry as they knew exactly how to handle last minute changes and did it all so seamlessly and with a smile. Cannot recommend them anymore!!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Varun Chirravuri · Married on 08/31/2019

Top notch DJ & Lighting -- would recommend to everyone!

Rishi was prompt, responsive, and helpful throughout the whole process. He had a level of comfort and familiarity with our other vendors and event staff that made the evening so much more enjoyable. Beyond that, his DJ Lighting and Dhol services were perfect, on time, and appropriate (incl. specific cultural asks we had).

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Sheba

Sheba · Married on 08/31/2019

Exceeded my expectations!

I just had my wedding and I felt compelled to leave a strong review. From the moment I first talked to Rishi I felt Silk events was a perfect fit for us. He understood right away what we were looking for and was very accommodating to our needs. We booked our DJ late in the process but felt that we were in good hands with Silk Events. You will see why people rate them so high.

At the reception we had Reet and Sakshi. They really helped make it a special day. We had an Indian fusion wedding and they worked in an excellent mix of English, Hindi and Spanish songs. They were very well-prepared with our list of songs, and even did an impressive job working in a song for our parents without losing the crowd. They knew I was pickier with the songs so they made sure to ask if they had questions or if they had any recommendations, and the crowd loved their picks. I had multiple people, including one of my guests who is a DJ himself, tell me that Reet and Sakshi were phenomenal. Thank you so much guys!

Sent on 09/29/2019
    SILK EVENTS DJ + Lighting 12
    SILK EVENTS DJ + Lighting 13
    SILK EVENTS DJ + Lighting 14

SILK EVENTS DJ + Lighting FAQ

• What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting