Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA 19127 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,950
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 34

About Silent Sea Weddings

Silent Sea Weddings is a professional wedding videography company located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. For over ten years the team at Silent Sea has been creating cinematic wedding videos for couples throughout New Jersey and the Philadelphia area. The creative approach brought on by Silent Sea Weddings will capture each expressive, passionate moment from your big day without being overbearing. The team at Silent Sea Weddings will work with you to preserve every part of your wedding and create a professional film customized to your special day.

From full-service traditional wedding video packages to short cinematic highlight films, Silent Sea Weddings will make sure your package is catered to you. Each high-quality film will be produced as a digital file, as well as an interactive DVD, for you to watch for years to come. The primary services provided include:

• Additional hours

img5438

• Videos 9

49 Reviews for Silent Sea Weddings

Katie · Married on 09/10/2016

Mark and his team were so incredibly nice and easy to work with! They really made me feel at ease from the second I booked them. Most importantly, the highlight video was perfect!!!! We didn't notice him on the dance floor at all but he still got some great shots. We have watched our video 100 times and love it even more each time. I highly recommend Silent Sea Productions!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Taryn · Married on 12/31/2015

Mark Nistico was a fantastic videographer. He worked excellent with the photographer, even though they were not from the same company. Everything just seemed to flow. I got married on New Year's Eve, and I wanted to make sure every high energy, and exciting moment was captured. Mark captured everything! My husband and I just watched our wedding video and I cried all over again. Each unbelievable and important moment from the entire day was captured beautifully and had such an amazing flow. I felt like I lived my wedding all over again. I also love how he gave us a five minute trailer to share on social media, that even in five minutes, captured every important moment. We were really debating about having a wedding video, but I am so happy that we decided to get one and so happy that we went with Mark.

Sent on 04/13/2016

Donna · Married on 11/01/2014

Mark and his assistant were very responsive. I made the decision to give my son and his wife a video as an early Christmas present a month prior to the wedding! Mark answered my emails immediately and helped me understand the format of a video. He calmed the bride's nerves when she found out a week before the wedding and managed to get her praise throughout the day! My daughter-in-law is in Public Relations and deals with numerous vendors in her job, so this was no small feat! His highlight DVD captured all the best moments and incorporated all the details we wanted.

Sent on 02/09/2015

Silent Sea Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Infinite Photography, LLC
    Infinite Photography, LLC Wedding Photographers

Mark and I have worked together for several years now. The first time we met we clicked because of our fun outgoing yet laid back personalities. He's such a great guy! Very easy to get along with, he's not obtrusive, and his videos are very candid. You're day is captured just the way it unraveled. Not only is he extremely talented but he's genuine which is so important when you are looking for someone to work with on your wedding day. He's definitely a stand up guy and I would highly recommend him to everyone who is looking for an amazing videographer.

• Philadelphia Philadelphia, PA, 19127 See on map
    (856) 230-2704 (Phone number)