PO Box 1785, Shingle Springs, CA 95682 Map · Phone number

About Sierra & Sky | California Officiant | Destination Wedding Planner | Placerville, CA

You need a complete, sustainable, and affordable wedding solution that is creative, beautiful, and stress-free.

Sierra & Sky (formerly A Special Day Designs) offers destination elopements and intimate wedding solutions. Prices start at $160 for a lovely fuss-free elopement that's so much more special than the county office.

Sierra & Sky specializes in California destination weddings and elopements in the Sierra foothills, Sacramento region, and Lake Tahoe. We are local insiders and we plan and officiate small, green, sustainable weddings for your Sacramento, Lake Tahoe, Placerville and nearby areas weddings.

Located in the historic gold country of El Dorado County, California, surrounded by wineries and ranches, apple farms, historic towns, rivers, snow resorts, Sierra meadows and lakes, we are conveniently close to Lake Tahoe, and the greater Sacramento area, both about one hour's drive time.

Have a fun pop-up or adventure wedding, and then the two of you (and your guests) can enjoy the rest of the day as you please!

Sierra & Sky provides secular, non-religious wedding ceremonies. You have complete control over your ceremony wording, and will know exactly what will be said. Your ceremony will be lovely, spiritual, and authentic without any religion or god being mentioned.

We provide a concierge service to help you find lodging, meals, and activities that you need and want in our area, as we are a local insider. This is provided as an included service to our clients, or as a separate item.

We offer small, modest wedding flower packages and DIY classes for sustainable, small and intimate weddings.

We proudly support marriage for ALL and we welcome LGBTQ weddings.

We believe in the relationship between humans and nature, and the inter-relationships of all living things on Earth as equal. We tread lightly, enjoy our time outdoors, and we are inspired by nature, whether your ceremony is indoors or outdoors, at the river, or under a bright blue sky in the city. We place equal priority on the ethical actions and sourcing of our suppliers as we do your happiness and satisfaction.

We don't believe you need to spend $28,000 or even $3,000 to have a romantic and memorable wedding.

We Plan. You Marry. No Worries!

Please visit our website at elope2cali.com .

Like us on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ASpecialDayDesigns

Wedding services, officiant, wedding planning, wedding planner, small wedding, intimate wedding, micro wedding, adventure wedding, wedding flowers, DIY flower classes, and DIY bulk wedding flowers for Sacramento and Lake Tahoe area brides, including El Dorado County, Amador County, Placer County, Sacramento County, and nearby areas. Wedding officiant and wedding planning for El Dorado Hills, Placerville, Shingle Springs, Lake Tahoe, Camino and Apple Hill, Shingle Springs, Cameron Park. Wedding flowers for Coloma, Lotus, Georgetown, Cool, Latrobe, Jackson, Sutter Creek, Folsom, Sacramento, Roseville, Granite Bay, Auburn.

Follow Sierra & Sky | California Officiant | Destination Wedding Planner | Placerville, CA on

moniquew sacramento placerville lake tahoe wedding
elope2cali home high sierra elopementwm
adventure wedding bouquet hiking
aspecialdaydesignsplacervillesacramentoweddingflow
a special day designs wedding flowers sacramento
wildflowerbouquetdahliaamericanriverresortweddingf
rusticboutcolomaweddingflowers jpg
vintage glam sola wood balsa wood flower wedding b
diamond springs wedding flowers peacock colors
sacramento placerville lake tahoe wedding flowers
a special day designs sacramento wedding flowers
yellow sunflower bouquet coloma american river res
moniquew sacramento placerville lake tahoe wedding
elope2cali home high sierra elopementwm
adventure wedding bouquet hiking

14 Reviews for Sierra & Sky | California Officiant | Destination Wedding Planner | Placerville, CA

Monique nailed our wedding flowers!! We talked over the phone several times, set up a pinterest board and she made it all happen at a reasonable price. We got married in Tahoe and wanted a classic, organic, modern with a little preppy vibe. She got it all perfectly and I loved everything. She was very open to changes and was wonderful about staying in contact as she purchased items as the wedding got close.

I would highly recommend her and her team.

Sent on 09/30/2015

Christina · event on 07/06/2014

I took a class with this vendor and would recommend her services to all.

Sent on 01/19/2015

Kimberly · Married on 09/08/2013

I'm so impressed with Monique of A Special Day Designs! I originally was looking for someone to teach me flower arranging and happened on her website by chance. She offers flower arranging classes for the DIY bride! What a concept! I took the class on flower girl halos and corsage making! She did a terrific job teaching a newbie how to work with the wire, gluing techniques and provided all of the supplies to complete two projects! She even came to my home! It was so much fun and she's so easy to work with! My projects turned out great and I feel confident I can make the flower girl halo for the flower girl at my son's upcoming wedding! I plan on taking more of her classes in the future! I highly recommend her and wish we had found her sooner for my son's wedding!

Sent on 09/08/2013

Award

• CathysWraps
    CathysWraps Wedding Florists

Monique Wilber, of A Special Day Designs exceeds in providing innovative designs with exceptional value. Monique offers trend setting wedding flowers and decorating ideas to fit within any budget. I highly recommend Monique for Brides seeking the newest trends and the best values in floral design.

• Butterfly Petals
    Butterfly Petals Wedding Florists

I know personally that Monique is a hard-working, talented florist and an awesome floral designer to boot! She works with a bride and her budget and even helps the DIY bride. Hiring Monique means a great product and a stress-free day. Why go it alone when you have a professional and talented designer to help you along the way? I think she's found her passion and any bride who works with Monique will find she is honest and extremely professional.

• Park Place Design
    Park Place Design Wedding Florists

Monique is a wonderful designer! she has up to date designs and is willing to go all out for her customer. I highly recommend A Special day!

• PO Box 1785 Shingle Springs, 95682 See on map