Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Siegel's Portrait Design

Hello and congratulations on your upcoming wedding! We are Rick and Lee Siegel and we are a husband and wife dynamic photography team from Roseville, California who specailizes in one thing. What's that you ask? We,, we are so fortunate to be able to create some supercalifragilisticexpceptional images and albums for our most deserving clients. We are all about service and having a great time doing it. Our motivation comes from the smiles on their faces when we deliver our images and the hugs when the albums are complete. Our services have been provided in as close as around the corner and as far away as Rio de Janeiro Brazil. One thing about us is that for the past 18 years in business, our clients will attest that we will go the extra mile to ensure that our events are perfect every time!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Additional Hours (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Slideshow (1)
Proofs (1)

Rick and Lee are so amazing! They were helpful in choosing different shots, and will capture your wedding perfectly!

Profile Picture Brenna, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were very happy to choose Siegel's Portrait Design for our wedding this past June. We live out of state so we had to choose our photographer over the phone. The reason we decided to go with them over all the other photographers offered at our venue is because felt we could trust them because of their passion and love for photography. We wanted to pick a photographer who gave us the best value plus someone who would guide us throughout our day and we strongly feel we made the right decision.

They were very easy to work with from the moment we decided to use their services. All our emails and calls were returned promptly. Even now that the wedding is over they are still guiding us on how to make our album the best it can be and giving us valuable advice. The day of the wedding we really enjoyed their presence because they guided us beautifully and were able to keep us on schedule while also giving us the opportunity to enjoy every moment. We felt that we did not even have to think but just smile and enjoy our day while they snapped away taking photos! And the photo quality! We were amazed how well the pictures turned out!

We strongly recommend Siegel's Portrait and definitely would not hesitate to use their services again for future events!

Profile Picture Jason, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing couple, such beautiful pictures!!

Profile Picture sabrina, 5/27/17, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1236292417779 logo130x130

Free $150 Gift Card to all wedding clients

Redeem In-Store
Book our services for your wedding day and receive a free gift card valued at $150 for printed products after your wedding day is complete. Great gifts for your family and friends!
#WWb97e0373e2979fa9

7 ENDORSEMENTS
You will love there work.. A+

I absolutely adore working with Richard and Lee!! They are a wonderful couple with great talent. Their photos are always outstanding and my clients are always ecstatic about their engagement and wedding photos. I can't say enough wonderful things about Siegel's Portrait Design. I wish I knew them back when I got married :) Penny Pennyrella Weddings

I Love, Love, LOVE working with Rick and Lee! Siegel's Portrait Design not only provides beautiful photography, but their sweet, sincere and caring personalities make you feel like you are their good friend. I highly recomment Siegel's Portrait Design!

Siegel's is TOP NOTCH. You can feel completely confident that they will capture every important moment of your special day and event. DJ Derik Riptide Entertainment

One of the best in the industry- I recently had Rick photograph my Son & I as a surprise Mother's day gift to my wife....Needless to say, the portraits came out amazing! "The best Mother's day gift ever", my wife said!

Events