Siegel's Portrait Design Reviews

77 | Roseville, CA

77 Reviews for Siegel's Portrait Design

77 Siegel's Portrait Design Reviews

Lauren · Married on 07/23/2018

First and foremost, Rick and Lee are the kindest and most genuine humans you will find. I knew after simply after speaking with Rick on the phone that these were the people I wanted to capture our special day. They are professional on every level, including their incredibly quick turn around (both our engagement photos and wedding photos were ready in a week or less!) and artistic eye. If you value quality, kindess, humor, professionalism, and all-around good people, look no further! Thank you for everything, Rick and Lee!

Siegel's Portrait Design 1
    Siegel's Portrait Design 8
    Siegel's Portrait Design 9
    Siegel's Portrait Design 10

Brenna · Married on 09/17/2017

Rick and Lee are so amazing! They were helpful in choosing different shots, and will capture your wedding perfectly!

Jason · Married on 06/09/2017

We were very happy to choose Siegel's Portrait Design for our wedding this past June. We live out of state so we had to choose our photographer over the phone. The reason we decided to go with them over all the other photographers offered at our venue is because felt we could trust them because of their passion and love for photography. We wanted to pick a photographer who gave us the best value plus someone who would guide us throughout our day and we strongly feel we made the right decision.

They were very easy to work with from the moment we decided to use their services. All our emails and calls were returned promptly. Even now that the wedding is over they are still guiding us on how to make our album the best it can be and giving us valuable advice. The day of the wedding we really enjoyed their presence because they guided us beautifully and were able to keep us on schedule while also giving us the opportunity to enjoy every moment. We felt that we did not even have to think but just smile and enjoy our day while they snapped away taking photos! And the photo quality! We were amazed how well the pictures turned out!

We strongly recommend Siegel's Portrait and definitely would not hesitate to use their services again for future events!

sabrina · Married on 05/27/2017

Amazing couple, such beautiful pictures!!

Rivka · Married on 04/15/2017

They were a great team. They were friendly with our guests.

Steven · Married on 03/19/2017

In the beginning while selecting our photographer, we wanted to make sure that our photographer had skills to bring photos to life without the use of software. Although software does play a role in photography, I know Rick and Lee have a keen eye for excellence and do not stray from that one bit. Aside from skill, we also wanted to choose a photographer that was personable. Our families are quite the excited bunch, so we wanted someone who can match that, Rick and Lee were perfect for this.

On our wedding day, Rick and Lee were already there setting up and beginning to shoot. The process has been extremely seamless, it's crazy how well they work together to capture EVERYTHING. I have to admit, I'm not the photogenic type, so usually being told to do things makes me look awkward. With Rick and Lee, they made me look like I knew what I was doing, but really, it was them who knew what they were doing.

Between telling you what to do while posing, moving you into different locations, gathering people for the photo, making reactions, they nailed it. They have this down to a science and it couldn't have been easier. They were thorough with their photos and most importantly, after the ceremony, you didn't even notice where they were to take photos. This isn't to say I wouldn't want to see them, because they're a great couple and I'd invite them to celebrate with us too! They were very discreet and yet, captured everything we could've asked for.

The timeframe for getting our photos back is INCREDIBLE. I'm actually quite shocked that we got our photos back as quick as we did. I can't explain how amazing the photos are, we truly were able to relive the moment of our wedding day (which went by so quickly). We were able to feel th

Sarah · Married on 10/29/2016

Rick and Lee are a class act! We couldn't be more pleased with how our wedding and engagement pictures turned out. The husband and wife duo are so personable and easy to work with. After our first meeting, my husband and I knew these were our photographers. They got to know us as a couple and shared with us their passion for photography. On our wedding day everything moved seamlessly as they captured all the emotion, each expression, and every detail of our big day. We have many wonderful pictures that will last us a lifetime of love. Thank you Rick and Lee

Michelle · Married on 08/20/2016

My advice is you chose what makes you happy, comfortable and fits your budget.

I just want to say (since I cannot find another comment box) that Rick and Lee go above and beyond. When you first meet them they ask you questions because they want to get to know you. It's like they become a part of your friends and family. They have great quality of work. They are very professional, even as a husband/wife photography couple. Lee went out of her way on my wedding day to make sure I was comfortable. She was always offering me water. I felt that was amazing because as a photographer she didn't have to do that.

Megan · Married on 07/16/2016

I cant say enough great things about Rick and Lee! Rick and Lee did our wedding on July 16, 2016. they were absolutely wonderful and made our day run so smoothly. Our engagement and our wedding photos came out absolutely beautiful. I couldn't be happier with them! They are very personal and make you feel so comfortable and at ease! I'm so glad we choose them as our photographers! Thank you for making our day unforgettable!

Jessica · Married on 05/27/2016

These guys were so amazing! Knew how to keep me calm during the wedding pictures, even when I was so nervous and they took amazing pictures! I would totally book these guys!

Michelle · Married on 04/16/2016

My husband and I loved these photographers. Rick and Lee did both our engagement photos as well as our wedding and we love all our pictures. It is very hard to narrow down which ones to frame or print because they are all so good. I only met with one vendor before choosing and I knew the moment I met them that they were it. They are so friendly and down to earth. They were so accommodating on our wedding day. As most brides know the husbands are along for the ride and mine is particularly impatient. When he was about done with all the photos they calmly walked us to another spot to take a few more before my husband even knew what was happening. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Alexis · Married on 12/12/2015

These photographers do an amazing job and they make everything so simple. Thank you so much for making our day so special!

We can't say enough great things about Richard and Lee. They were by far the most wonderful photographers to work with on our special day. They made us feel very comfortable and at ease during the entire picture process. We also got our pictures back within 2 weeks of the wedding which was amazing and all of our pictures were just fabulous! We definitely recommend The Siegels!!!

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 09/26/2015

Rick & Lee are AMAZING to work with, and produce AMAZING photos! They were incredibly flexible working around our schedules for our engagement session, and know exactly how to pose/place for he absolute best photos. We had such a blast with them, and our wedding photos turned out SO beautifully. We HIGHLY recommend them!

Donna · Married on 09/25/2015

WOW WOW WOW- Rick and Lee made our wedding day run so smoothly. The person who was supposed to lace up my dress was running late- Lee jumped in and got it done all the while taking some of the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen. I highly recommend Rick and Lee for any event you need professional pictures, these two ROCK, I truly cannot say enough about their professionalism, efficiency, talent and most of all the sense of humor! Love you guys!

Rick and Lee helped make our special day that more special. They are great to work with and they know how to take the best picture. They captured the feel of the day in picture. We highly recommend them and their services.

Maricica · Married on 09/12/2015

Rick and Lee are amazing! If you haven't heard it yet, your wedding will go by faster than you ever imagined. Your photography is going to be one of the most important things you spend money on. It is the time capsule that lets you re-live all the joy and excitement of your wedding, and these two know how to capture all those special little moments. I'm in the process of building my wedding album now, and it is so hard to chose from all the wonderful shots Rick and Lee got for us. They were able to capture all the classic moments during the ceremony and reception while still finding time to get shots of all the little details. It was awesome to have a two-person team. The variety of photos make it seem like there were at least four photographers, but that just how good they are! The Seigels know how to strike the balance between fun and professionalism, and were an amazing part of our team.

Brenda · Married on 09/06/2015

AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL!!! Rick & Lee did an amazing job capturing our special day! Lee helped calm me down after I arrived late and assured me that everything would be fine. All of the pictures from the details to reception turned out amazingly beautiful! Our engagement photos were also amazing! We still get compliments on our engagement photos. Rick and Lee are extremely professional and efficient in capturing every precious moment. I highly recommend Rick and Lee as your wedding photographers! You won't be disappointed!! Thank you Rick and Lee for everything!! Love you guys!!

Rebecca · Married on 08/15/2015

Rick and Lee are simply amazing. When we first met them, we knew right away that they were the right photographers for us. We loved the fact that we received the best of both worlds working with such a talented couple who have different photographing styles but compliment each other beautifully (and that they are fellow dog lovers too :) ). They are so nice, genuine, personable, and extremely professional and their work is fantastic and it shows! They are also very accommodating with your busy schedule and make it work just for YOU. Our engagement session was a great warm up leading to our wedding and we had so much fun taking those shots while getting to know Rick. On our wedding day, everything became so natural and they made us feel so at ease in front of the camera as well as helping us through the whole process. Rick and Lee have a special hidden strength of calming people down and that is an important asset to have, especially on your wedding day. We have zero complaints and wouldn't of had it any other way but to have had our day captured by Rick and Lee. We absolutely LOVE our engagement and wedding photos and cherish the memories we made taking them and getting to know such a wonderful couple. We definitely look forward to using their services in the future and would recommend them to anyone who is looking for exceptional photographers! THANK YOU SO MUCH RICK AND LEE!!!! :)

Monroe · Married on 06/26/2015

Rick and Lee go above and beyond to make sure you are cool, calm, collected, and prepared before the big day, and just as important they follow up with you after! The photos are the best I've seen in wedding albums and venues, and they are a really down-to-Earth couple that makes everything about the photo shoots fun and relaxing. If you're looking for quality and professionalism then I would easily recommend Siegel Portrait and Design to you!

• Melanie

Melanie · Married on 03/20/2015

I love our engagement and wedding pictures!! Rick and Lee are wonderful to work with. Together they caught every moment of our wedding and I couldn't be happier! I couldn't choose just a few picture, so I bought them all!

Silvia · Married on 11/23/2014

Very nice to work with, they were on time, good shots, very helpful and very professionals. I highly recommend them. Lee is such a nice lady, always helping me with the dress, shoes, any details. Thank you both.
    Silvia Caballero-Cabrera

• User3991913 · 2+ years ago

Rick and Lee are a husband and wife team. They are absolutely sweet people and excellent photographers. All of our booking and coordinating was handled by Rick and then Lee was the second shooter at our wedding. One of the things that I appreciated most about them is there willingness to accommodate with our requests on our wedding day. Another thing I appreciated was that they sought to get to know us a little prior to taking any photographs. The only thing I wish I had done is make a list of "must have" photographs for the wedding and email it to Rick so that we would have gotten all that we wanted out of our wedding pictures. It's too hard to remember things in the midst of your own wedding day--I didn't even realize until a day later that we didn't take a closeup shot of our wedding rings! To remedy this, they offered to shoot our rings the next time we were in town. Rick was so patient and responsive when it came to answering my questions about the photo album enhancements--and trust me, I had a lot! The quality of the photo album was even better than my husband and I anticipated. It is absolutely beautiful and will be cherished in our family for generations! We highly recommend the Siegels. Thank you so much, Rick and Lee! You are wonderful photographers and people.

Michelle · Married on 09/12/2014

Rick and Lee really made this experience very personal and welcoming. Very friendly and still very professional. They were able to make us look good, even if we didn't think we gave them much to work with...in regards to time, weather complications, and other outstanding factors. They made it work and still make you look back at their work with amazement! Thank you very much for capturing the timeless memories of our special day!

Much love and appreciation,