Shutter & Story

Austin, TX View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

From the moment I picked up a camera to document a childhood trip to India, I've been hooked, seeking to share my world through this craft I feel fortunate to have discovered.

Videography has always been a natural part of my life. Looking back, I found the most joy in recording the world and people around me through my lens; whether it was a family trip, high school event, or simply everyday life.

I see beauty in all people and strive to make my clients feel comfortable in front of the camera, capturing you at your best. I seek to empower every client to enjoy their day and live in the present, all while capturing their uniquely individual story. Every milestone in life - big or small - deserves attention. I am committed to your special day because the only thing that matters is you. My personal mission for each and every one of my clients is to create a living memory through film for you and your loved ones to cherish for a lifetime.

I will provide an unforgettable tailored experience by documenting your love with everything I have. After the moments have come and gone, I want my films to tell your love story and take your breath away over and over again.

Your love is one of a kind, and I would be honored to help you share it.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

2,000.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

1 User photo

Julie Married on 08/18/2018
    Alex is creative and catches moments of a lifetime that will be cherished forever. As a bride, there are many special moments that weren't seen or caught by my eyes, but Alex, he was able to capture every important moment, laughter, smile and tear. Moments that I had no idea even happened because of nervousness and the surreal feeling of getting married. He was able to capture the beauty of my day and piece all the important parts together to perfect music. Grateful for Alex and would encourage you to make him part of your wedding plans.
    Beth Married on 02/03/2018
    We couldn't have asked for a better videographer for our wedding! Alex is amazing at what he does and is extremely professional and easy to work with. He asked for our input and did everything we wanted and more and made travel arrangements as soon as we put our deposit down. The video he gave us was beautiful! Truly a great experience working with Alex Allan Creative and would recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer.
    Karen Married on 10/21/2017
    We actually decided on a Videographer for our wedding last minute and fell in love with Alex's creative work. From the moment I contacted him for a quote to the many follow-up questions I had prior to the wedding, he was always responsive and professional, even keeping us in the loop on his travel itinerary since he was coming from out of town to attend our wedding. On the day of, he did his magic and primarily worked in the background and told us to act as if he just wasn't there since that produces the best footage. His great artistic abilities definitely shone through with the way he shot every scenery, our ceremony, and our guests. We literally put our trust in his hands and when we got the final video (and raw footage), we were amazed at how much of the raw emotions, beautiful embraces and lasting memories he was able to capture. We even love the music he hand selected for our wedding video! Also, I truly appreciate that he completed our edited video within 2 months, when some other vendors would require 6+ months.

Overall I highly recommend Alex to anyone looking for a wedding Videographer. You won't be disappointed!

2505 San Gabriel Street Apt #606 Austin, 78705
Location of (Shutter & Story)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding