Shine Events

Gilbert, AZ View map
$4,500 Package Price

$4,500 Package Price

Shine Events is a full-service planning company, specializing in the design and logistical execution of local and destination weddings. Based out of Scottsdale, Arizona, we provide our clients with a concierge-style service and only take on a limited number of luxury events per year allowing us to create one-of-a-kind experiences for our clients and their guests. Planning for any event can be stressful, but with Shine Events, you can expect flawless execution of planning and design for the beautiful wedding day you have always envisioned.

In addition to offering Full Planning and Design, we also specialize in Partial Planning, Month-Of Wedding Coordination & Management, and Elopements & Micro Weddings. Shine Events has a number of options to serve various wedding couples and budgets. They will provide event services to all types of weddings. Services offered in these all-inclusive packages include:

• Budget analysis
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Timelines
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$125

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Jenny C. Married on 03/26/2022

Go with Jessica as your wedding planner! You won't regret it

We decided to go with a wedding planner once we found our venue and photographer since besides those two items we had NO idea where to even begin.

- She facilitated all the communication between vendors so we didn't have to which made our lives easier since we only had to communicate with one person at all times.
    - She also helped us find vendors that we wanted. For example, our florist and rentals vendors. Everything turned out amazing so highly trust anyone Jess recommends.
    - She made sure she was always available and I was able to e-mail and text her whenever I had questions. She even took a Zoom meeting once in her car when her child was at practice! That's dedication.
    - She was a lifesaver leading up to the wedding. I was so stressed, but she handled everything and answered all my questions. Especially on the day of. She made sure we followed the schedule and was able to be firm to get everyone moving along, which I know can be difficult.

On top of that she was super easy to talk to and we really connected with her right away. I would highly highly recommend going with Jessica as your wedding planner if you're looking. I would pick her all over again!
  • Zhenni
    Zhenni N. Married on 03/13/2022

Jessica Led a Once-in-a-Lifetime Event

Hiring Jess was the best decision I made during my wedding planning journey.
    Initial consultation: During the first meeting, Jess listened carefully to my vision, tradition and concerns. One thing that sets Jessica apart from others is that she does not set a limit for communication – she is committed to making my wedding day perfect.
    Planning phase: As a professional wedding planner, Jess is very detail-oriented, hardworking, and patient. She made multiple trips to the linen shop and chatted with me via several emails until I was satisfied with my selection. Jess truly cares about her brides. One time I met with her to look at dinnerware after a stressful day of work. She pulled out a warm box of cookies and said this would help.
    Another perk of working with Jess is she is well networked with other high-quality vendors. She identified high caliber vendors, including a specialized fireworks company and a maker of custom signage with Chinese characters. She made requests on my behalf to the venue, such as adding extra service – she made it all happen.
    What I really appreciate about Jess is that she truly understood my needs. I am a professional woman, and time is scarce for me. Jess took over all the small details so that I could focus on other things.
    Wedding day: My wedding was not an easy wedding. Jess orchestrated all the moving parts – guests throwing rose pedals (and looking perfect in photos), complex dress-bustling and button repairs, fully-rented furnishings and tableware (Jess was ironing tablecloths and linens for the ceremony arch), choreographed first dance with a customized setup, lion dancers, fireworks, multiple people giving (long) toasts, keeping us on-time/schedule, coordinating the packaging of all leftover untouched food for us (we don’t like to waste), collecting and safekeeping gifts, and much more behind the scenes work. Jess executed everything flawlessly! I did not want a gap between the end of the lion dance and the fireworks, so Jess made it better – she set off the fireworks right after the lion dancers’ final stunt. Our guests were in awe continuously throughout the night, and the event had a lasting impact on our guests and us.
    Jess is very knowledgeable and experienced, which is clear to see when working with her. She told us about all options ranging from traditional to more modern and gave great advice. The 6-8 months leading up to the wedding were full of planning, but Jess alleviated the burden of planning by handling all the complexities. As a bride, working with Jess was wonderful because the entire experience was stress-free and without concern, as Jess had everything covered. Not only did she execute splendidly, but she led a once-in-a-lifetime event that gave us and our guests lasting memories.
    Brian L. Married on 10/11/2021

Jessica Gelder

So to begin we had hired jessica back in 2019 for our 2020 wedding in Phoenix. We had interviewed many wedding planners and in the end felt jessica would be the best help us plan our special day. She was very attentive, had great suggestions, lots of contacts and experience, which is what we needed since we live in another country (Canada).

Fast forward and everyone knows the pandemic hit. Now trying to plan an out of country wedding during the pandemic was not an easy task but lots of communication and follow ups from jessica made us feel that we could pull this off. Unfortunately when the time came the pandemic was full on and this wasn’t going to happen. Jessica helped with all the negotiations with the resort and aided in anything we needed during this difficult time. We were able to rebook for 2021 hoping the pandemic would be done in a year. Jessica stayed in touch the entire time. I’m sure this was the longest time between hire and a wedding she’s ever had.

In the end the pandemic wasn’t slowing down and us being from another country, the realization was settling that this wasn’t going to happen with 95% of our guests flying international to attend. We have to say during these tough times and Negotiations trying to cancel. Fighting to get our deposits back. Jessica was instrumental in talking to vendors, keeping our hopes up and doing everything in her power to help. I’m happy to finally say in the end, even though we didn’t officially have the wedding we were able to retrieve a large portion of our deposits back. Jessica even offered some back which was very appreciated. She went above and beyond for us and I would recommend her for anyone needing a wedding planned in Phoenix. She was with us during the hard times and I wished we were able to use her for the good. I encourage anyone that needs assistance to hire her as she never left our side for over 2 years when we were stressing if we would ever have this wedding or get any of our money back afterwards.

Jessica thank you for everything you have done to help us during this roller coaster ride.

Much love,

Brian and Kelli

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Lenea Sadler Makeup & Skin Care Lenea Sadler Makeup & Skin Care Wedding Hair & Makeup

I work with Jessica and the Shine Events team regularly! These ladies are so dedicated to making sure your special day is everything you want it to be and MORE! You will not find a more professional, caring, and detail oriented team.

Sierra Blanco Photo - Video Sierra Blanco Photo - Video Wedding Photographers

Jessica of Sweet Soiree Events are not only fantastic to work with, they always step forward to give their clients the best possible experience they can have, making the couples day perfect every time! We would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for a top notch event planner!

CHEF A GOGO CHEF A GOGO Wedding Caterers

What a great experience to work side by side Jessica and Sweet Soiree Events.Since we're both in the business of getting events from the yellow pad to the front door of the event venue,we almost instantly understood the amount of work involved. Her ability to describe and inform us as to what was required was really clear and concise,no grey areas!! When it came time to meeting with her clients, the atmosphere was made comfortable with her calm demeanor and a clear vision of where the meeting had to start and end.This strong direction and control not only put her clients at ease but to help us gain an understanding of what the the next move was going to be and where we would ultimately end up- SUCCESSFUL!! Thank you very much Jessica for all your hard work and effort in making our working relationship a real pleasure!! Sincerely Bob Harrison CEO / EXECUTIVE CHEF CHEF A GOGO

Gilbert, AZ, 85142
Location of (Shine Events)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding