Shine Events Reviews

24 | Gilbert, AZ

24 Reviews for Shine Events

24 Shine Events Reviews

Kristen · Married on 04/14/2018

Jess brought my wedding visions to life and the day was flawless. I could not have done it without her. I was not stressed out at all throughout the entire process because Jess kept me on top of everything and made sure everything was taken care of. She never tried to push me towards her tastes but rather embraced all my ideas as if they were her own. She was very responsive to my emails and continually let me know that she was just a email, text or call away if I needed her for anything. I truly appreciated all her help in making my big day so special. Everyone says its the best wedding they had ever been to :)

Caitlin · Married on 04/07/2018

Jess did a fantastic job with my April 2018 wedding -- everything turned out beautifully!

Michelle · Married on 10/28/2017

Jessica is an artist. She captured exactly what we wanted for our destination wedding in Arizona desert and delivered a day we will never forget. My family refers to our wedding as an event because of how extraordinary it was. Everything from the food to the flowers to the tiny details you may not know matter were perfect--and it was all because of Jessica. On your wedding day you shouldn't have to worry about anything, just enjoy the moment, and i couldn't have done that without her. She is the definition of customer service and truly cares about her clients and the biggest day of their lives.

Shine Events 1
    Shine Events 2
    Shine Events 3
    Shine Events 4
    Shine Events 5
    Shine Events 6
    Shine Events 7

Kevin · Married on 03/11/2017

A++. Jess might agree that I was a pretty particular father of the bride :), so believe me when I say she's just awesome. My daughter has provided a review as well so please have great confidence when choosing Jess. All weddings are likely complicated to some degree, but my daughter's was in Phx and we all live on the other side of the country. The wedding venue certainly wasn't typical and provided a fair amount of additional complexity. Planning from afar was challenging but I couldn't be happier that Jess was in charge. Everything went off without a hitch. Every last detail was covered. Jess and her crew were on top of everything. Sometimes the small touches speak loudly -- the crew ironed every table cloth, even the sides just to be sure it all looked perfect. It was a wonderful day from start to finish and that would have been impossible without Jess. We are all grateful, and we all encourage you to chose her to do your wedding. Great companies should be rewarded with more business.

jila · Married on 12/24/2016

We feel your performance as our wedding planner was above our expectations. You were always there when we needed you and your expertise and advice was very valuable to us.

• Denisse

Denisse · Married on 10/08/2016

If I could give Jessica Gelder from Shine Events 10 stars I would! At our initial consultation I knew she was the perfect wedding planner for me, we just clicked! Jessica took on our wedding knowing that we had a short timeline to work with and she handled it with complete professionalism, class and grace! Jessica accompanied me to tour venues, to look at linens, flowers, décor, everything… She even helped me with ideas when I was struggling with my “vision,” she was literally beside me every step of the way. Jessica is not only one of the very best wedding planners out there, she also has an accounting degree so she will make sure you stay within your budget! There are no words to truly describe my gratitude for Jessica and her team on my wedding day, everything was executed with perfection and simply put, it would have been impossible without her talent. I will forever be grateful to Jessica for making my wedding a dream come true!

Sharon · Married on 03/12/2016

I can't say enough about Jessica and the Shine Events and Floral Design team! Planning a wedding is so overwhelming especially when your family lives across the country. There are so many decisions too make and it is very stressful! Jessica made the entire wedding planning nightmare so easy! She was there for me any time, day or night, and any day of the week. She made me feel like I was her only bride. She definitely goes above and beyond to make everything go smoothly! She made all my visions turn to reality! My wedding turned out exactly how I imagined. I highly recommend this team!!

The Floral Design team is also amazing!! Saying my flowers were beautiful is an understatement. The bouquets and centerpieces were more gorgeous than I ever would have imagined. I knew exactly what I wanted and they made it come true! They will work with you and really listen to what you want. Then their vision and expertise put all the finishing touches together! So amazing!

I can't stress enough how great this team is! I wish I could give them 10 stars!!

Jessica Gelder and her team were the biggest blessing to my family and I. I cannot express how amazingly organized, professional, and passionate she is about wedding coordinating. Every person on her team shares her same enthusiasm. The flowers, decor, and overall ambience of my event were more beautiful than I could have dreamed! The biggest day of my life was absolutely perfect- and I know I have Jessica to thank! If you are planning a wedding, I cannot recommend shine events enough!

Analisa · Married on 03/15/2015

Loved Jessica! Best money spent on my wedding! More than worth it!

Taylor · Married on 03/14/2015

Jessica and her crew were definitely worth it! They made our wedding day flawless.

Let me start by saying that if I could give Jessica Gelder and her team at Sweet Soiree more than 5 stars, I definitely would. She went above and beyond our expectations with everything. She was very professional, had great vendor recommendations and ideas, and was very easy to work with. The day before my wedding, it was hailing and pouring, Jessica contacted our florist and came up with multiple alternative solutions to remedy the “soggy ceremony grass”. Jessica and her staff were very prepared on the day of my wedding, and made sure everything was set up ahead of schedule. We had over 225 guests at our wedding, and planning a wedding of this size would have been much more difficult without her help. My wedding was absolutely perfect and Jessica’s diligent work has a lot to do with that.

I will be recommending Jessica and her team at Sweet Soiree to any of my friends who are getting married.

J · Married on 01/19/2013

Sweet Soiree was absolutely fabulous. Jessica, who was pregnant, worked nearly up until her due date which was the day or the day before our wedding. We never, ever were worried that her service was going to decline and it never did. From the very beginning, Jessica took charge, managed, made suggestions, was creative, timely, budget conscious, and above all was always professional, positive and upbeat. We love her!! When Jessica was about ready to deliver her baby, Nikki stepped in and never ever missed a beat. The Sweet Soiree staff was always there to ensure that our day, rehearsal, reception was absolutely perfect. Brides, this is the wedding planner that you need and you will never, ever regret your decision. Judy and Alan

Lisa · Married on 11/11/2012

I can honestly rate Sweet Soiree 5 stars across the board. When I hired Jessica, I didn't really realize the value of a Day of Coordinator. How hard could it be? But, Jessica turned out to be the best part of and the best investment in our wedding and I figured that out within the first 2 weeks of hiring her. She consistently went above and beyond, and had the entire day and all the vendors under control. She provided value that far exceeded the cost of her services, from giving me advice, to helping coordinate many little things that I didn't realize I needed, and dealing with the venue coordinator who drove me crazy. Day of, she and her partner, Nikki, were all over the little things, the venue was spectacular and I was able to party the night away with my friends. I tell all my friends to hire a coordinator now, and I'm excited to recommend Jess and Nikki to our other friends in AZ whenever they get married.

Christa · Married on 06/09/2012

I cannot say enough good things about Nikki. We chose her because our photogs recommended her, her rates were reasonable, and she was great at the consultation. She turned out to be the best investment we could make. She was on top of it with all of our vendors from the day we hired her and just a blessing to have on the day of. I am a total control freak but I was able to just relax and enjoy the day with her on board. On top of that, she’s just one of those people who is so much fun to hang out with. Biggest favor you could do yourself is to hire her!

Annemarie · Married on 04/15/2012

Working with Jessica was like working with a friend who you get to share your dream wedding with and along the way she helps make it less stressful and everything you dreamed come true.
    Always answers her phone, emails, tex no matter what lol
    I would pay three times the amount for her services if I knew how good she'd be. My whole family enjoyed working with her also.

Annemarie · Married on 04/13/2012

Jessica Gelder was the best !!! She always answered her phone , emails , or tex no matter the time of day . She was patient , full of ideas , energy and very creative .
    We had lots of fun and I really enjoyed working with her .
    She is very talented and professional and always went out of her way to meet our needs.

Selena · Married on 11/11/2011

Jessica did such a great job in finding the vendors and taking care of the details. My favorite part of my whole wedding was my dessert table. I told her that more than anything I wanted my dessert table to make an impression with design and delicious desserts and she delivered!

• I

Irene · Married on 05/28/2011

These party planners are amazing! They planned a baby shower for my daughter-in-law and we all couldn't have been happier with the results. From the fabulous food to the creative decorations, everything was taken care of with the utmost professionalism. They were like a whirlwind! It was so nice to be able to put all the responsibility into their very capable hands. I only wish they lived closer so that I could use them again and again!

• Leslie and Ben

Leslie and Ben · Married on 05/28/2011

Nikki did an amazing job planning and coordinating our wedding in Sedona over memorial day weekend. She had some really creative ideas that turned our wedding from a pretty event to one that really wowed our guests. The day wouldn't have been nearly as special if it weren't for her input and tremendous effort. I would recommend Nikki and Jessica to all of my friends, they are amazing!
    Leslie Cole & ben studebaker

Sarah · Married on 05/14/2011

These lovely ladies through me the best Baby shower. It was more than I could have even imagineed and was such a relief to know I could rely on both of them. They kept me in the loop but surpised as well. They were very organized and professional and kept things moving along beautifully. I would use them again in a heart beat!!!!

barbara · Married on 10/23/2010

Jessica Gelder was very important to the planning of our wedding in October of 2010. She was especially helpful in finding our venue, cater, and decorations that were beautiful and within our budget. Jessica provided us with many options to choose from, which was very helpful.

During the wedding, Jessica kept us on track and everything running smoothly. As we look back at the evening, it was a blur. We had no idea what we should expect, so having Jessica there was a big comfort. I would highly recommend Jessica to assist with any type of wedding or special event.

Barbara and Marty

Stacey · Married on 09/04/2010

Thank you SO much for the amazing job you did at my wedding. The dessert table was BEAUTIFUL and the desserts were delicious. It was a HUGE hit at my wedding, family and friends still talk about it and when others see the pictures they are amazed!!
    We really appreciate all the time you put into it, making the day so SPECIAL. As a bride, you guys took all the stress off me and made it PERFECT!
    I recommend this to ALL future brides, your guests will LOVE it!!!
    Thanks again for everything!!!
    Stacey and Jf Picard

Kendell · Married on 05/19/2012

Jessica Gelder with Sweet Soiree was a blessing to work with, She really helped to put the pieces of the puzzle together to make my wedding reception one to remember! One of the things that I really appreciated, that I definitely got from Jessica, was honesty. She was full of great ideas and very knowledgeable about vendors and how to go about things that would still fit within my budget.