Shindigs Catering

Birmingham, AL View map

Shindigs satisfies the demands of the modern clients who have little time to eat but who are not willing to compromise on their health or the quality of their food. We offer a quality fast food service that fuels people to grow personally, professionally, emotionally and spiritually.

We excel at giving the guest exactly what they want. If you are not sure what that is, we can customize a menu until you are as excited as we are about the party to come! We have been trained in fine dining but started with grandmother's cooking, so whether a weekday lunch, weekend BBQ or your only daughter’s wedding, we are the best choice. We specialize in all ethnic backgrounds and offer many different ordering options to serve you including pick-up or drop-off box lunches, buffets, corporate catering, and in-home dinner parties. If you would like us to turn your next event into a Shindig, please, get in touch. We can accommodate parties of any size, from 2 to 2000 people.

"Thank you for making our party such a huge success this year. We think ya'll rock!"

- Renee Clements, Starnes Davis Florie LLP

"I want to thank you for terrific food service at our reception last night. The food was incredible -- many people told me so and your service was excellent. I can't tell you how impressed I am with how everything looked and how your servers were so attentive."

- Kelsey Bates, Birmingham Public Library

"Thank you for a job well done last night! I have received countless compliments on the food and service. You went above and beyond (as usual) and it made the night extremely easy for me and the homeowners, and very enjoyable for the guests. I want to give a special thank you to your wait staff who voluntarily ran an errand for me last minute before the party started and the others who stayed and cleaned the host's home (including the floors) until well after the last guest had left. I cannot thank you enough for making this party a success and look forward to working with you again soon!"

- Amy Hood, Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Family Style
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated

What types of cuisine do you cater?

African
Southwestern
Spanish
Thai
Vietnamese

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Kosher
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

House Beer
Premium Liquor
  • Dana
    Dana Married on 04/06/2019

Wright/Isbell Wedding Reception

I would HIGHLY recommend Shindigs catering . It was EXTREMELY important to us that our guests were served delicious fresh food and felt like they were being catered to! Shindigs exceeded our expectations!! From the 1st class wait/bar staff to the food presentation they were AMAZING! Maggie made sure all our requirements for gluten free dishes for a few guest were accommodated. Nothing but 🙌🏻🙌🏻Praise for the Shindigs Catering Team!! Chuck and Dana Wright
    Rachel Married on 03/19/2016
    Our guests could not say enough wonderful things about Shindigs and the food they served! We had their food truck at the wedding and they did a biscuit bar and drink station inside- they were perfect!
    Jessica Married on 12/12/2015
    Wonderful food! Professional and creative staff who were able to help me accommodate certain food allergies. A bit pricy but well worth it!

Real Weddings

• Adam & Kristen
    31 photos · 05/30/2015

3700 Spring Valley Road Birmingham, 35223
2055381170
Location of (Shindigs Catering)

Other vendors in Birmingham for your wedding