3700 Spring Valley Road, Birmingham, AL 35223 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Shindigs Catering

Shindigs satisfies the demands of the modern clients who have little time to eat but who are not willing to compromise on their health or the quality of their food. We offer a quality fast food service that fuels people to grow personally, professionally, emotionally and spiritually.

We excel at giving the guest exactly what they want. If you are not sure what that is, we can customize a menu until you are as excited as we are about the party to come! We have been trained in fine dining but started with grandmother's cooking, so whether a weekday lunch, weekend BBQ or your only daughter’s wedding, we are the best choice. We specialize in all ethnic backgrounds and offer many different ordering options to serve you including pick-up or drop-off box lunches, buffets, corporate catering, and in-home dinner parties. If you would like us to turn your next event into a Shindig, please, get in touch. We can accommodate parties of any size, from 2 to 2000 people.

"Thank you for making our party such a huge success this year. We think ya'll rock!"

- Renee Clements, Starnes Davis Florie LLP

"I want to thank you for terrific food service at our reception last night. The food was incredible -- many people told me so and your service was excellent. I can't tell you how impressed I am with how everything looked and how your servers were so attentive."

- Kelsey Bates, Birmingham Public Library

"Thank you for a job well done last night! I have received countless compliments on the food and service. You went above and beyond (as usual) and it made the night extremely easy for me and the homeowners, and very enjoyable for the guests. I want to give a special thank you to your wait staff who voluntarily ran an errand for me last minute before the party started and the others who stayed and cleaned the host's home (including the floors) until well after the last guest had left. I cannot thank you enough for making this party a success and look forward to working with you again soon!"

- Amy Hood, Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP

8 Reviews for Shindigs Catering

• Dana

Dana · Married on 04/06/2019

Wright/Isbell Wedding Reception

I would HIGHLY recommend Shindigs catering . It was EXTREMELY important to us that our guests were served delicious fresh food and felt like they were being catered to! Shindigs exceeded our expectations!! From the 1st class wait/bar staff to the food presentation they were AMAZING! Maggie made sure all our requirements for gluten free dishes for a few guest were accommodated. Nothing but 🙌🏻🙌🏻Praise for the Shindigs Catering Team!! Chuck and Dana Wright

Sent on 04/15/2019

Rachel · Married on 03/19/2016

Our guests could not say enough wonderful things about Shindigs and the food they served! We had their food truck at the wedding and they did a biscuit bar and drink station inside- they were perfect!

Sent on 05/06/2016

Jessica · Married on 12/12/2015

Wonderful food! Professional and creative staff who were able to help me accommodate certain food allergies. A bit pricy but well worth it!

Sent on 01/20/2016

Shindigs Catering FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? African, American, Asian, British, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, Ethiopian, French, Italian, Japanese, Latin American, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, Premium Liquor

Real Weddings