305 Comstock Road, Ithaca, NY 14850 Map · Phone number

About Sheryl D. Sinkow Photography

Sheryl D. Sinkow Photography is a top-notch wedding photography service based out of Ithaca, New York. Sheryl is a professional who has a talent for several photography styles and a keen eye for wedding brilliance. Take this opportunity to work with a team that never misses a moment!

Sheryl D. Sinkow Photography is a highly-rated and passionate artist who has a knack for building relationships. Every client falls in love with Sheryl as soon as they have their consultation to start planning their big day! You have several styles to choose or blend that include, contemporary to traditional and film to photojournalism. On the day of the wedding you will be the only event, and have a 2nd shooter available to ensure flexibility and the unparalleled attention that you deserve. Choose a published and renowned professional to capture your dream wedding! Photography items include:

• Albums

4b74a112523b5a6d 20170704 6518
201610087166

7 Reviews for Sheryl D. Sinkow Photography

Diamando · Married on 08/27/2016

I was so happy to have Sheryl be a part of my wedding day. The pictures she captured were truly wonderful and everything I wanted for my wedding! She was very professional and friendly throughout the process, she met with me early on to listen to what I wanted prior to the big day. She truly paid attention to my requests and was able to document our wedding day with all of the special moments we wanted to remember. I asked that she capture our day in a fun and candid fashion as I didn't want very staged photographs and she did exactly that! Our sunset photos she captured were truly spectacular and I never get tired of looking at them. Sheryl brings with her a lot of knowledge and skill. She captured my ceremony and reception pictures remarkably well despite the issue and struggle of extremely dim lighting inside the chapel as well as the cloudy skies outdoors. I highly recommend Sheryl Sinkow photography, she is very talented and a pleasure to work with. She will ensure your photos are exactly what you expect and desire.

Sent on 02/13/2017

Diane · event on 08/06/2016

I have known Sheryl for over twenty years and she has photographed our family and our events numerous times during those years--in her studio, our house or at various sites. She photographed my daughter's sixteenth birthday party at a Cornell University event room, she has done head shots for us and documented family events. The results have always made us very happy and I always recommend her to people I know who need a photographer. It doesn't matter the hour or the place, Sheryl is there with the right equipment to get the best photographs—her shots are well-seen, creative and composed and the resulting prints are always perfect! She is always reliable and easy to work with. We have more photographs by Sheryl framed and in our house than any other singular artist. She is the best!

Sent on 02/13/2017

Tish · Married on 11/24/2015

So happy we chose Sheryl as our photographer. She has a wonderfully creative eye. Whether shooting posed or candid photographs, Sheryl has a gift for capturing images that are both beautiful and natural.

Sent on 06/14/2016

Sheryl D. Sinkow Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards

• The Treman Center
    The Treman Center Barn & Farm Weddings

Sinkow photography has photographed events at the Treman Center and really knows how to capture the amazing environment of architecture, stone and flowers to offset/enhance the beauty of all the bridal and wedding activities from ceremony to celebration.

• 305 Comstock Road Ithaca, New York, 14850 See on map