Sherrie Chavez Photography

Lompoc, CA View map

I photograph weddings, portraits and special events and on occasion I go on assignment for a local newspaper. I do studio portraits as well. Weddings in particular are my favorite event to photograph. There is something so magical and hopeful about a wedding day that I love to capture. My wedding photograhy can be photojournalistic or formal. For most clients, I tend to do a combination of both. My special offering to each client is a dvd slideshow that is set to music that is meaningful to them and their wedding day. My slideshow production is my favorite part of what I do. Just to lay out the day in little moments caught in time and set them to music that fits perfectly, is such a joy for me. Many clients say that it's like a wedding album that they can watch on their television over and over to relive that day. I offer color, black & white , softened and sepia prints.
Please view my website at www.sherriechavezphotography.com
Thanks so much! ~Sherrie Chavez

Tracy Married on 05/30/2009
    We are so happy with the personal & professional service we received on our engagment, rehearsal & wedding photos. Sherrie's work is beautiful! Every picture came out great and she is the nicest person to work with. I did not have a videographer because of cost. Sherrie's dvd slideshow of the day was better then a video! I'm still excited about all the pictures!

Lompoc, CA, 93436
Location of (Sherrie Chavez Photography)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding