2505 May Street, Cincinnati, OH 45206 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,450
Availability Check your date

About Sherri Barber Photography

Cincinnati wedding photographers Sherri Barber and Sarah Sterbling are the dynamic duo that makes up Sherri Barber photography. We consider ourselves editorial wedding photographers. We love to go through with you to document your day, as well as we love to have an editorial approach when we shoot. We absolutely love to use dynamic lighting to really capture the beauty of your day, and to create one of kind portraiture and story telling.

Sherri and Sarah only shoot 25 weddings a year, so we can give undivided focus to our clients, as well as give attention to our lifestyle and commercial work. We absolutely love what we do, and we truly hope that our work reflects that!

Follow Sherri Barber Photography on

7cb5867487e9467c 1519077238 66b90205bddff771 1519077236731 6 cincinnati wedding
dfa8d1301c2e21e9 1519077279 88c829079afe5c72 1519077277648 8 the transept weddi

39 Reviews for Sherri Barber Photography

Angela young · Married on 09/07/2018

No one is like Sherri Barber Photography!!!

Sherri Barber King of Sherri Barber photography was UNREAL!!! She was so amazing, Fun, and showed she was truly vested in my big day! She gave me and my hubby the confidence and guidance we needed during our portraits... she gives TONS of direction, and then with her unreal lighting techniques, she could make something that was pure magic out of anything! If you don’t want the boring ho hum that I see everyone else have as I really got lost in a sea of photographers... Go to her! She really truly is a master of her craft and and an absolute ARTIST while literally capturing it all! No is and no one will ever be Sherri!!! Thank you again for being a friend, confidant, and artist!!! We love her!!!

Amanda · Married on 10/14/2017

We were blessed to have Sarah as our photographer for our engagement and wedding in October 2017. In addition to her incredible talent, she was so sweet and pleasant to work with. She accommodated all of our requests and always made sure we were satisfied. My husband and I can't even begin to describe how much we love all the photos from our special day. There is no way we could ever pick a favorite. Thank you so much to Sarah and the entire Sherri Barber team for helping to capture all of those special moments.

Sherri Barber Photography 1
    Sherri Barber Photography 6
    Sherri Barber Photography 7
    Sherri Barber Photography 8

Jordan · Married on 11/18/2016

Sherri Barber is incredible beyond words! We were only lucky enough to get her based on a cancellation and later in the season availability in her schedule. Thank God we did, because it was worth every single penny. Wedding are expensive, I get it. But the dress, you will only wear once; the venue, you may never go to again; the food, you will only eat that one time; the DJ, he may only spin tunes for that night. Your photos will live on forever and remind you of the magic of that moment! That is, if you have a quality photographer. Sherri should be that photographer! She's impressively fast without sacrificing quality for speed. The quality of her work is unsurpassable in addition to being creative and elegant. I have had friends who don't even live anywhere near Cincinnati drool over my engagement and wedding photos and ask for Sherri's information. And yes, she travels! But on top of the brilliant photos you will be proud to cherish and share for a lifetime, you get the experience of working with a truly wonderful human being. Sherri is funny, clever, and a smart ass at in just the right way! She may put you in seemingly awkward positions to get the shot, but its worth it and she'll make you laugh throughout the whole process. She controls the wedding day photo process and the bedlam that would otherwise ensue with people wanting photos, jumping in photos, or just not knowing what to do, but she does it with a firm grace. People knew where to be and when, and she managed to get every single photo we'd requested and more in a very short period of time. Oh, and after that, she even helped us book some stuff for our honeymoon. She rocks. She just plain rocks. Book her! You'll be in awe of what a good decision that is!

Sherri Barber Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• KMC Weddings and Events
    KMC Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

If there is anyone I trust to take care of my couples and to produce amazing photographs, it's Sherri Barber. She does a great job working to get the shots her clients want as well as keeping an eye out for unique opportunities. Her talent is unmatched and it is always a joy to work with her and her team. I never worry about timelines with her either! A wedding planner's dream - haha. Thanks Sherri and Sarah! We always look forward to working with you.

• Elegant Events by Elisa
    Elegant Events by Elisa Wedding Planners

Amazing photographer! Sherri's work stands on its own. She is a blast on wedding day and the images she captures are fantastic. One of my very favorite.

• EYE DO MAKEUP & HAIR, LLC.
    EYE DO MAKEUP & HAIR, LLC. Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Sherri and her work is amazing! I would highly recommend Sherri to photograph one of the most important days of your life, your wedding day... Crystal Henize Senior Artist for Eye Do Makeup & Lash Design www.eyedomakeupandlashdesign.com

• 2505 May Street Cincinnati, OH 45206 See on map