38 Reviews for Sherri Barber Photography

Slideshow (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
38 Sherri Barber Photography Reviews

We were blessed to have Sarah as our photographer for our engagement and wedding in October 2017. In addition to her incredible talent, she was so sweet and pleasant to work with. She accommodated all of our requests and always made sure we were satisfied. My husband and I can't even begin to describe how much we love all the photos from our special day. There is no way we could ever pick a favorite. Thank you so much to Sarah and the entire Sherri Barber team for helping to capture all of those special moments.

Photos
Profile Picture Amanda, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sherri Barber is incredible beyond words! We were only lucky enough to get her based on a cancellation and later in the season availability in her schedule. Thank God we did, because it was worth every single penny. Wedding are expensive, I get it. But the dress, you will only wear once; the venue, you may never go to again; the food, you will only eat that one time; the DJ, he may only spin tunes for that night. Your photos will live on forever and remind you of the magic of that moment! That is, if you have a quality photographer. Sherri should be that photographer! She's impressively fast without sacrificing quality for speed. The quality of her work is unsurpassable in addition to being creative and elegant. I have had friends who don't even live anywhere near Cincinnati drool over my engagement and wedding photos and ask for Sherri's information. And yes, she travels! But on top of the brilliant photos you will be proud to cherish and share for a lifetime, you get the experience of working with a truly wonderful human being. Sherri is funny, clever, and a smart ass at in just the right way! She may put you in seemingly awkward positions to get the shot, but its worth it and she'll make you laugh throughout the whole process. She controls the wedding day photo process and the bedlam that would otherwise ensue with people wanting photos, jumping in photos, or just not knowing what to do, but she does it with a firm grace. People knew where to be and when, and she managed to get every single photo we'd requested and more in a very short period of time. Oh, and after that, she even helped us book some stuff for our honeymoon. She rocks. She just plain rocks. Book her! You'll be in awe of what a good decision that is!

Profile Picture Jordan, 11/18/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

UNREAL!
Our wedding day photos were unbelievable! Sherri is so fun, chic, and very concise with her ideas and visions! She even poses along right with you! Sherri is bubbly and easy going on a wedding day, but when she needs to take charge, she does! We got all of our family photos done in 15 minutes, and even got us to our cocktail hour! Not once did we feel our photos consumed the day, and when we got all the photos we were floored by the variety, moments, and absolutely stunning portraits! Thank you so much Sherri! You were absolutely the best!

Profile Picture Justin, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sherri is the best!!! She was so professional and so easy to work with. I would for sure tell everyone about her.

Profile Picture Tim, 4/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I stumbled across some of Sherri's photos by accident when researching wedding venues online, and it was the best thing that ever happened. Not only is Sherri an amazingly talented and incredible photographer, she is a genuinely cool and super fun person to be around. I could not be happier with our engagement and wedding photos. They are unique and stunning, and capture the special moments that made our day so wonderful. Do whatever you have to do to get Sherri to photograph your wedding! Thank you, Sherri!!

Profile Picture Christi, 11/13/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sherri is fantastic and so talented! I couldn't be more excited to have her as our wedding photographer! She put my fiancé and me at ease during our engagement shoot. Our engagement photos turned out great and everyone loves them! I can't wait for our wedding day! I recommend her to everyone I know!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

The photographs were absolutely stunning! Sarah captured every detail of the day. Love the artistry and brilliant colors of the photos.

Profile Picture Susan , 8/1/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files

Sherri is confident, and with that comes quality because she makes you feel confident too. She knows what looks good and what doesn't. I loved her personality and her work right from the beginning. Our engagement photos turned out so incredibly well and we're waiting to receive our (no doubt, gorgeous) wedding photos now. She worked so well with our videographer, which was great because they were such an important part of our day. When we looked at where we wanted to put our money, we decided photography and videography - because those are the things that stick around after the day is done. We haven't received either one of these products back yet, but should soon and I know we will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Christy, 6/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Hiring the best photographer on the market in Cincinnati was among my top priorities when I began planning my wedding, and I can confidently say that by choosing Sherri, we achieved that goal. Her body of work speaks for itself, and one of the main touches that stood out to me when I was researching photographers was how incredible her candid shots were. Of course the posed photos are stunning, but the genuine moments that Sherri is able to capture with a photo are absolutely remarkable and really set her apart from the bunch. In addition the quality of the photos, Sherri is a blast to work with! She is a true professional and knows exactly what content you are looking for, gives concise, meaningful direction, and knows what it takes to make every individual in the photo look their best – all while using the limited time the bride and groom have between events wisely. Finally, when the time came and we received our package from Sherri, we could not have been more thrilled with the outcome! She has gifted us with the most beautiful, touching (and humorous) moments from the greatest day of our lives that will allow us to remember it forever. I truly cannot say how grateful we are to have had Sherri capture all of those special moments in such a magnificent and honest way. As I said earlier, she really is the best there is.

Profile Picture Erika, 5/23/15, 13 Reviews
Category: Photography

There are no words that will do Sherri Barber Photography justice. If you recently have gotten engaged make sure the first phone call you make is to Sherri to book her for your wedding! She gets booked up way in advance especially during wedding season. It will be a sad day on earth if she isn't a part of your wedding dream team! Sherri also shot an editorial shoot with me for my dress line and it was pure magic. Her style is so chic and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. She knows what looks good and what doesn't so you have a perfect picture every time. She so professional, always on time, and easy to reach and communicate with. Go to her website. The proof is in the pudding. I will use Sherri for any photos I will ever need!!!

Profile Picture Geetha, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When planning our spring 2014 wedding, my husband and I were in complete agreement to invest in a quality photographer to capture our special day. Once we saw Sherri Barber's work, we didn't look any further! Fortunately, we were able to secure Sherri for our date.

After our engagement session with Sherri, my husband and I knew we had the right fit for us! Sherri is extremely talented! She has an amazing eye for color and contrast, not to mention her expertise in lighting and visual effects. As an international boutique photographer, Sherri is continuously working to take her craft to the next level, capturing the next exclusive piece.

Sherri was very professional, prompt with responses, and fun to work with. I also found her to be an excellent source of reference for other vendors in the Cincinnati area (very helpful since I planned my wedding from afar)!! Because she cared enough to understand my vision, we quickly established a foundation of trust. I knew I could depend on her to be honest with me and provide solid feedback.

What we appreciated most about Sherri is that she connects with each couple uniquely. That chemistry unlocks the ability to capture the essence of each couple. This combined with an eclectic venue equals a "one-of-a-kind" catalogue of YOUR day! We absolutely LOVED our photographs!! Everytime we review them, we can literally feel the emotion of those moments all over again. From beginning to end, she did a FAN-TABULOUS job!!

If we were starting the process all over again, we'd choose Sherri a million times over. I would highly recommend her. She is competitively price and she travels!! Good luck to you and happy planning! :-)

Check out Sherri's photo blog of our big day here: http://sherri-barber.com/cincinnati-wedding-photographers-wiedemann-hill-mansion-wedding-larry-natikia/

Profile Picture User4160408, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sherri did both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. She is absolutely AMAZING!!! She cares about her clients and really listens to what they want, but also is able to add her twist to things to make it all gorgeous. There were few requests we had for pictures so we let her take us where she wanted and what not, trust me it is so worth trusting her. We have had so many compliments on our pictures and what the locations are in the background. She not only is passionate about what she does but she continues to educate herself to make her pictures the most amazing she can. I truly cannot say enough positive things that can show how great Sherri Barber is. If you want an amazing photographer, that is easy to work with and cares about her clients and giving them beautiful pictures, try and book her.

Profile Picture User2385017, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sherri and Sarah were simply amazing. Our engagement photos were spectacular and our wedding pictures are even more impressive. This duo is unbelievably talented. Also, you don't need to waste your money on a wedding planner because Sherri and Sarah are organized and keep you on track. Sherri is incredibly dynamic and was able to establish a professional but playful relationship with our entire wedding party. This was the most wonderful day of our lives and thanks to Sherri and Sarah our photos captured all of the emotions, the importance, and grandeur of our day. I would highly recommend Sherri Barber Photography!

Profile Picture Nancy, 7/6/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We chose Sherri Barber Photography to shoot our engagement photos, destination wedding in Jamaica, and our reception back in Cincinnati!

Sherri is a very energetic and talented photographer. She killed it from our first meeting. After we met with her we knew she was right person for the job. Her picture quality is second to none and she makes taking pictures fun. Our engagement pictures were awesome and we received many compliments.

Then on our wedding day in Jamaica, Sherri made it so easy by having an itinerary to give our guests on when they were needed for pictures. Everything ran very smooth and she got some great shots. Although we haven't received all our pictures yet the ones we have seen literally were the most amazing pictures we have ever saw. We had storms rolling in on our wedding day and some of the background she was able to capture was amazing. Also getting family to cooperate for pictures is a task and Sherri killed it and was able to get all our family pictures and bridal party pictures done in 30 minutes which normally takes other photographers 2 hours and people get cranky.

Then for reception back in Cincinnati it was no different, Sherri and her assistant Sarah made everything run so smooth and captured some great shots.

Also Sherri was able to recommend a friend of hers to be our videographer in Jamaica and reception. His name was Blake Arthur and he did a fantastic job. Blake does videography on the side but if you saw our highlight video from the wedding you would think it was his full time job. Blake is very energetic, talented, funny, and overall a great guy to work with. Can't wait to see highlight video from reception and the full length video.

If you are looking for photographer for your wedding look no further than Sherri Barber Photography. You will not be disappointed and I guarantee you will never have this much fun taking pictures. Highly recommended!

Thanks,
Anthony & Emily

Profile Picture Anthony & Emily, 6/21/13, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Sherri is amazing - I don't know how else to describe her. She is truly a hidden gem in Cincinnati. She loves what she does and her work only continues to improve - that in my opinion is one of the most valuable qualities to have, and I would think every bride wants to work with someone like her. :) I adored Sherri from day one because of her upbeat energy and creativity. I loved her style but didn't want pictures similar to any of her other couples. Sherri understood my vision, not only did she give me an unique experience but also the most beautiful pictures that I will have for a lifetime. My engagement photos taken by Sherri in NYC was selected and published by one of the most elite wedding blogs in NYC. My wedding photos also got the same rave - I've been busy giving out Sherri's contact info! Just excited to be able to tell more people about her talent - cannot wait to work with her again for other important life events!

Profile Picture Lucy, 8/25/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sherri and Sarah are amazing! Sherri is straight to the point and makes everything a laid back atmosphere. Taking pictures the day of the wedding was a breeze because she didnt make our bridal party stand around for hours. We couldn't be happier with how profressional yet fun she was during our engagement photos as well as the day of shots. Use her for sure!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/7/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sherri is very good at what she does and was very effecient. We would use her again. Our engagement photo session happened on the day of an ice storm and Sherri got us out there, found great spots and was able to do it in a very timely fashion. Even being a guy, she made the session turn out well for me.

She is also very fun to work with as she has a great personality and is a lot of fun. I know my Fiance' loved working with her as well

Her prices are a little high to obtain rights to your photos, but they are very good and we are very happy. We get to use Sherri again for our wedding and I know that she will do a great job.

Thanks Sherri!

Profile Picture nick, 1/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I used Sherri Barber for my wedding on Dec. 31st, 2011. She was AMAZING. Other than hiring her and answering a few questions all the details were left to her and I could not have been happier with her decisions. Every bride knows the stress levels rise the closer the wedding gets and Sherri understands that. Sherri made it as easy and painless as she could. She decided on the locations for the engagement pictures and the wedding pictures. Sherri created the timeline for the day and she handled the groomsmen! She also stayed later than expected to make sure she had our New Year's Eve celebration! I would recommend Sherri Barber over and over again!

Profile Picture Abby, 12/31/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We hired Sherri for our wedding last September, and couldn't have been happier with the results. From our engagement photos to the photo book that was put together after our wedding, everything was top quality and simply amazing. I had absolutely no complaints with her. If you want a true professional with a fun personality, and most importantly, beautiful (& unique) photos- hire Sherri! I have already referred her (with success) twice and everyone is so grateful. I have no doubts that I will seek her out for any professional photography I will be needing in the future.

Profile Picture Katy, 9/24/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sherri is absolutely AMAZING!! My husband and I live in NYC and were planning our Cincinnati wedding remotely. It was blogs like this that helped us find Sherri so I suppose we’re paying it forward! :)

Aside from gorgeous photography, her personality is what really makes Sherri such a stand out. She is SUPER fun, an exceptionally hard worker, has outstanding attention to detail and is a complete and utter perfectionist… Just the type of person you’d want to capture one of the most important days of your life :). Your photographer is with you 24/7 on your wedding day, and how they interact (or don’t interact) with you is really important. She makes the whole awkwardness of being photographed totally go away…she is particularly effective getting guys to shine (including my dad who hates pictures)! On our wedding day, she showed excellent judgment - knew when to step in and direct vs. just capture the moments. She was also super prepared - prior to the big day she planned the whole day/timeline with us and made a checklist of shots we wanted (and of course delivered on all of them).

Lastly, the finished product was awesome. My biggest fear was a bunch of cheesy bridal portraits that looked like they were from Glamour Shots ;). She took a good range of shots - some sharp and colorful, some softer, etc. We highly encourage you to reach out to her… one of the best decisions we made!

Profile Picture Gina, 8/13/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sherri was the first photographer I met with and knew right away she was the one I wanted for my wedding day. Her studio was beautiful and her pictures were exactly the style I was looking for. I loved that Sherri puts together a timeline for the wedding day, which helped me so much in getting everything together and the day running smoothly. She made my whole wedding party and family laugh and feel at ease. My husband and I were married on July 22nd 2011, outside at Sharon Woods Hayner House on one of the hottest days of the year. Sherri managed to make our pictures look amazing and as those we barely broke a sweat and I was so surprised to see our sneak peeks the next day. I definitely would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding day photographer, she was phenomenal!!!!

Profile Picture courtney, 7/22/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I chose Sherri for our wedding photography because I could tell right away after meeting her that she truly cared about her work and her clients. I had specific desires for the look of my day and although our wedding had a modest budget, she made my day look fabulous! My now husband and I compromised on this issue actually, we could not afford much luxury beyond my ring and the location of our wedding and reception and he agreed that hiring a true professional photographer would be worth the priceless memories that she would capture on our day. I'm so happy we made that decision. She was quick and knew how to keep my wedding party in line and also took the reigns and designed a time line for our reception. I really feel like the entire wedding would have fallen apart if she had not provided that service for us. Sherri was a hit with our wedding party, she really brought out the groomsmen's personalities in their shots and made my girls look and feel gorgeous. I knew she would be great, so my real surprise was when she went to every length to be sure that I was satisfied with the finishes on my photos. I wanted a warm black and white, color, as well as a vintage look and she worked very hard to please me. Even after moving hours away shortly after the wedding, she made certain my disc of photos in every finish, found their way to me.

Profile Picture Megan , 6/3/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If your wedding is important to you, then you need to call Sherri. I have heard a lot of unfortunate stories about great weddings and budget photographers. Although you may spend a little more for such great service, the relief of having an experienced and educated photographer will pay dividends in the end when you see the amount and quality of pictures you will have.

I had a lot of questions for Sherri when we first met, but her qualifications soon put me at ease. Sherri is fun, demanding, direct, professional, and especially fun (yes, it's there twice). And the timeline is very short for such professional quality. I still have some friends married shortly before me and have yet to hear from their photographers. Again, do not be put off by price, for you will soon find out that you will get a lot more than what you pay for.

Profile Picture Jeff, 4/23/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had our Engagement session today with Sherri Barber! She made it so fun and simple! We were able to relax, have a good time and not be camera shy! Sherri has a bubbly, friendly personality you cant help but relax and have fun around her. Sherri is a amazing photographer and I highly recommend her to any bride!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/16/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sherri is an AWESOME photographer. I met her through a few friends of mine, there has been 4 of us, to date, who all have used Sherri as our wedding photographer and I feel like we just keep passing her around. There is not one bad thing I can say about Sherri! She is responsive, friendly, professional, and very reasonable in price for how good she is and what she offers included in her packages. My parents are from out of town and found it very easy to work through some of the details with Sherri. She even helped us map out the day of schedule which helped us with other vendors that needed time schedules for that day! All in all, Sherri Barber is an awesome photographer, I love her work, will refer her to anyone, love looking at my pictures and living in the memories, and am already planning on booking her for our 1st baby pictures(when the time comes)! The moments when you need a photographer are moments you want to remember for a lifetime, definitely go with Sherri and she will make your memories very special!

Profile Picture Stacy , 2/26/11, 1 Review