135-20 39th Avenue, Flushing, NY 11354 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel

Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel is an elegant and modern hotel located in Flushing, New York that can accommodate both indoor and outdoor wedding celebrations. This location and their staff can easily accommodate parties of all sizes, whether you want an intimate outdoor ceremony or an extravagant large indoor reception. This unique boutique hotel adds an Asian flair to everything from their furniture and light design details. Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel’s skilled staff works with couples from start to finish to ensure everything from decorations to menu selection matches their distinct style and personality. The hotel is conveniently located near touristy areas, such as Citi Field. With innovative wedding packages, beautiful facilities, and a welcoming team of wedding professionals, couples can feel confident in having the ceremony and reception of their dreams.

Facilities and Capacity
This venue has two elegant ballrooms that can easily accommodate up to 500 wedding guests. They also have a rooftop courtyard that would be ideal for intimate ceremonies. Their lavish outdoor terrace can work for pre-dinner receptions, cocktail parties, and more. Their ballroom can be transformed into any theme with the help of their seasoned staff. With the combination of their dazzling chandeliers, open floor plan, and sleek architecture style, couples have the ability to be flexible with design and floor plan layout. A bridal suite and groom’s room are also provided for ultimate relaxation and preparation.

Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel's wedding coordinators have experience with planning a couple’s ceremony, reception, bridal shower, and engagement party. Wedding packages include an overnight deluxe room stay complete with champagne, breakfast for two in their renowned Deluge Restaurant, and complimentary shuttle to and from LaGuardia Airport. Their wedding specialists hone the experience and skill set to provide couples with a stress-free and organized planning process. They have experience with hosting a number of cultural weddings, including Chinese weddings complete with traditions. Their services include accommodations, an experienced event planner, lighting and sound options, cleanup, and setup. Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel's menu boasts an eclectic fusion of Asian flavors. Other services include:

• Parking
BMW015
IMG0414
Picture1134
Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel
tmg enterprise ny llc all in the details
Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel
tmg enterprise ny llc custom sweetheart table
wes1060mf 154272 restaurant wedding
2317260716662716434157507850562664019232786n
1664921813983868635375647181129943332973097n
Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel
japanese grilled chilean sea bass low
sheraton4
nelvijoewedding1037
nelvijoewedding1185

22 Reviews for Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel

Lisa · Married on 06/14/2013

We had our Chinese wedding banquet at the Sheraton, and it exceeded our expecations! The food is fantastic (approved by all of our Chinese family!) and the service in the planning and day of coordination is top notch. We worked with Sheeba to plan our event - she was very responsive and accomodating of all of our requests. Steve was a great help the day of and made sure the day went very smoothly. We couldn't be happier with how the day turned out, and recommend the Sheraton to anyone planning a banquet! This is the A team.

Sent on 07/31/2013

Kate · Married on 05/19/2012

We had a wonderful experience at the Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel. Their prices are fair and the services provided were impeccable. I really have no complaints. We had an Asian Fusion wedding. I had no idea how to make it work without looking overly red and with the limitations of the old Chinese customs. I thought the Sheraton would be the last venue that would understand the challenge. I was very wrong! This venue is located in Flushing, NY. It is within an Asian community. They have several Chinese wedding banquet menus to choose from. They have the red linens that are required for a Chinese wedding. They have the Dragon and Phoenix wall hangings that are a must. They even provided us with cushions for the tea ceremony. They also provide a bridal suite to conduct our tea ceremony even though we had ours in the ballroom in front of our guests. Sheeba, the event sales manager was extremely helpful. She answered all of our concerns and offered her advice and opinion when we asked. They have extensive experience hosting Chinese weddings. Sheeba showed me pictures of past events for inspiration. She even had her staff set up mock table settings so that we can compare the linen effects. I think I sent Sheeba at least 10 emails per week. I was a nervous bride. She always replied within a few hours or the next day at the longest. I was upset about something and expressed it to Sheeba, she called me right away and offered to help. She was so diligent. I truly can't imagine planning and hosting our reception without Sheeba's help. She made the planning process as stress-free as possible. She gave us many great ideas. She suggested we do an outdoor cocktail hour since the weather was nice in May.

It turned out so beautifully. We had the entire floor to ourselves. This includes the ballroom, bridal suite, and terrace. Imagine how nice it was to have the entire space to my party. No sharing with other parties like the typical Chinese restaurant. Our guests arrived and enjoyed their drinks and snacks outside on the terrace. The hotel set up cocktail tables with my linen choices. It was the perfect setting for pictures. Everyone took out their cameras to take pictures of themselves and of us. They were surprised at how beautiful the terrace was. Then, dinner time came and our guests were escorted into the ballroom. There were some lighted ceiling drapery provided by the hotel. We requested two banquet tables to be set up on the stage for our family. It looked beautiful and really put the family and ourselves in the spotlight. We hired professionals for lighting. Combined with the lighting, the ballroom was transformed into a intimate, classy, and elegant dinner venue. It still had the Chinese flair since we incorporated a lot of red in details while using gold as main color. The hotel hung up the dragon and phoenix decorations and the Double Harmony sign.

The food was very good. I still get compliments on the good till this day. The staff was amazing. Our waitress was very attentive to us. She knew that we wouln't have time to enjoy dinner so she packed up food from each course and set them up to our suite to enjoy after the reception. Our wedding package includes an overnight stay in a suite. We were so pampered. Steve, the event manager on the day of, he shadowed us the whole time and guided us through the schedule. Every time I got up, he would help me down the stage, fold up my napkin at my seat, and when I returned, he would seriously, appear out of no where and place my napkin on my lap. Seriously, he is that good! I was blown away. I was afraid that I would go hungry during cocktail hour since we were busy greeting guests but I went into my bridal suite and aaaah...the amazing staff left a tray of food there for me along with a bowl of ice and soda. They were incredible.

Looking back, the day was a blur because we were so busy hosting but the staff never missed a beat. Our reception was gorgeous. Everything went smoothly. I am so grateful for everyone at the Sheraton. The quality of service and care simply exceeded the amount of money we spent.

I initially thought we would save money at a Chinese restaurant but the price of the banquet was not much more than a Chinese restaurant but the personal attention that we received would never be matched from a restaurant. My husband and I are so glad that we chose the Sheraton. Our guests had such a good time. They were in awe of the entire venue. It was definitely a memorable experience for us and our guests. And my parents friends were speechless which really means a lot. Old school Chinese ladies...they always nit pick on something...anything...but nope. Nothing they can pick on here. I am so relieved!!! I am so thankful for Sheeba.

Sent on 06/11/2012

Award

Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 15,229.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 10,033.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,445.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Hotel, Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Cake, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Set Up

• 135-20 39th Avenue Flushing, NY, 11354 See on map