Edmond, OK 73083 Map · Phone number

About Sheradee Hurst Photography

Sheradee Hurst is an award winning international wedding photographer available for worldwide travel. Named as a Couples Choice Award 2014 and listed as one of "The Best of The Best Wedding Vendors 2013" by Allizon Vinzant Events, Sheradee is known in the wedding industry for her unparalleled enthusiasm and passion. Sheradee Hurst is the preferred photographer for Festivities Event Center. Sheradee is a member of WPPI, Wedding and Portrait Photographers International.

Sheradee's take: "Looking for a wedding photographer can be daunting. The range of talent, style, and investment is vast. I focus on quality images and serving my brides with every bit of my passion for the art. Brides should book a wedding photographer because they are drawn to their style, not because of a cookie cutter wedding photography package. Think back to when you started dating your fiance. Remember how you couldn't get them out of your mind? That's the sign. I want you to hire me as your wedding photographer because you see my work, you fall in love with it, and you are still thinking about it the next day. Be giddy about your choice."

See Sheradee in action here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-QvFXfJleY&list=PL9oPixG8S3WZTXCY9M38l4S0gXTLkIOVq&feature=mh_lolz

Follow Sheradee Hurst Photography on

w

50 Reviews for Sheradee Hurst Photography

• TeamJunior

Rachel · Married on 10/12/2015

To be fair, Sheradee hasn't taken our photos yet. I have emailed her, texted her, and met with her once. Every interaction has been amazing. She is so flexible, fun, and professional. I cannot wait for her to document our wedding day. I'll be sure to add more to the review after that but I doubt my glowing recommendation will change any at all.

Hire Sheradee. You'll thank yourself now and later. :)

Sent on 11/09/2014

Sheradee Hurst Photography's reply:

Rachel, I love that you are pleased enough to already write a review! Thank you! I can't wait to continue the journey with you guys!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 07/25/2015

I don't have enough good things to say about Sheradee. She is the nicest person you will ever meet. She goes above and beyond to get what you want done with your portrait sessions and on your wedding day. If you want specific pictures, you got it! She truly is one of the best photographers I have ever had the pleasure of working with and now I have the best wedding pictures as proof. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone! I will use her again in the future as well. I have also gained a friendship from this experience. Don't look any further!

Sent on 09/05/2015

Patrick · Married on 07/25/2015

Sent on 09/05/2015

Sheradee Hurst Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

• D'Plazzo Wedding Planners
    D'Plazzo Wedding Planners Wedding Planners

D'Plazzo Wedding Planners love working with Sheadee Hurst Photography. Sheradee captures the photos that ever bride is looking for from the engagement session, bridal portraits and wedding day. She takes time with her brides and makes them feel comfortable. If you want a photographer that is one of the best, then we recommend that you hire Sheradee Hurst Photography.

• Alumni Productions
    Alumni Productions Wedding Videographers

Weddings are so easy and fun when you have wonderful vendors that make your job that much more enjoyable. Sheradee Hurst Photography is one of those vendors and are amazing at their craft. Sheradee was such a joy to work with and she kept me updated on what her plans were, along with asking me if I need anything before moving on withher next shot. LOVE professional photography that respect other vendors and are fun to work with. I would recommend Sheradee Hurst Photography to anyone for any event.

• InTheShadow Productions
    InTheShadow Productions Wedding DJs

Sheradee is a Great photographer who is Great to work with! Always Smiling and easy to work with! We alway love being on the team with Sherdee!