1625 Wade Drive, Bedford, Texas 76022 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 23
  • Pricing

About Shelton Productions

Shelton Productions is a Dallas-Fort Worth based wedding DJ that offers professional services throughout the DFW Metroplex and surrounding areas. They are dedicated to making your day a success by playing exactly what you want, whether you like pop, classical or something in between. Their motto is simple: Your Day, Your Way!

Experience

The company was founded in 2009. It is led by Ken Shelton, who has more than 25 years of experience, and Shelly Partlow-Shelton. Their staff is energetic, fun and professional.

Shelton Productions is devoted to providing services that will make your special day unforgettable. They will customize their setup to accommodate your venue. Their entertainment services include:

• Consultation
2013071821152

• Videos 1

43 Reviews for Shelton Productions

Chad · Married on 11/11/2017

Ken and Shelly were absolutely professional and the entire event went off without a hitch. Ken quickly got the large group out on the dance floor and keep the energy up all night. Absolutely would refer them to anyone needing a DJ & MC.

Sent on 12/09/2017

Shelton Productions's reply:

Thanks Chad. You guys were absolutely awesome. We loved being a part of the party.
  • User2875143 · 1+ year ago

I wish I could give the Sheltons more than a 5 star rating, because they truly deserve it. They helped me plan everything down to the minute and worked with me extensively to make sure everything would be perfect. Then the day of the wedding, the cocktail hour music fell through and the Sheltons were there to cover for me! The cake wasn't out when it was suppose to be and the Sheltons rearranged the timeline to make sure it wasn't an obvious mistake. They reacted to all the problems that arose on my end and made the evening so much easier on me. I cannot imagine if they had not been there and I don't know what I would have done without them! They kept the wedding going and fun for everyone. The even played a Czech song requested by my brother (on the spot) for his wife, how they found it I will never know! The Sheltons are true professionals and they are talented and the perfect DJ/emcee. I highly recommend them and I will definitely use them again whenever possible! Thank you guys so much for everything! You do your jobs so well you took so much stress off my shoulders by rolling with the punches! I know our wedding wasn't an easy one, but you sure made it seem as if it were!

Sent on 05/21/2013

Shelton Productions's reply:

I would give you and your entire family 5 stars. The wedding was as beautiful as the bride. We had a great time and look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Shelton Productions Pricing

Shelton Productions Price Rates

Shelton Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 749.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 949.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00

• Steward's Productions
    Steward's Productions Wedding DJs

I have to say that I have nothing but up most respect for Shelton Productions. I love the way they do business, I glad that the Lord has placed them in my life.

• The Chapel at Ana Villa
    The Chapel at Ana Villa Banquet Halls

Very professional and great to work with! Thank you Shelton Productions! - Chapel at Ana Villa

• The Chapel at Ana Villa
    The Chapel at Ana Villa Banquet Halls

• 1625 Wade Drive Bedford, Texas, 76022 See on map
    817-919 (Phone number)
    Available when it is convenient for our clients.
  • 1625 Wade Dr. Fort Worth, Texas, 76022 See on map