Shelton Productions Reviews

43 | Fort Worth, TX

43 Reviews for Shelton Productions

43 Shelton Productions Reviews

Chad · Married on 11/11/2017

Ken and Shelly were absolutely professional and the entire event went off without a hitch. Ken quickly got the large group out on the dance floor and keep the energy up all night. Absolutely would refer them to anyone needing a DJ & MC.

Sent on 12/09/2017

Shelton Productions's reply:

Thanks Chad. You guys were absolutely awesome. We loved being a part of the party.
  • User2875143 · Recently married

I wish I could give the Sheltons more than a 5 star rating, because they truly deserve it. They helped me plan everything down to the minute and worked with me extensively to make sure everything would be perfect. Then the day of the wedding, the cocktail hour music fell through and the Sheltons were there to cover for me! The cake wasn't out when it was suppose to be and the Sheltons rearranged the timeline to make sure it wasn't an obvious mistake. They reacted to all the problems that arose on my end and made the evening so much easier on me. I cannot imagine if they had not been there and I don't know what I would have done without them! They kept the wedding going and fun for everyone. The even played a Czech song requested by my brother (on the spot) for his wife, how they found it I will never know! The Sheltons are true professionals and they are talented and the perfect DJ/emcee. I highly recommend them and I will definitely use them again whenever possible! Thank you guys so much for everything! You do your jobs so well you took so much stress off my shoulders by rolling with the punches! I know our wedding wasn't an easy one, but you sure made it seem as if it were!

Sent on 05/21/2013

Shelton Productions's reply:

I would give you and your entire family 5 stars. The wedding was as beautiful as the bride. We had a great time and look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Jessica · Married on 10/14/2017

We recently had the pleasure of working with Ken and Shelly for our ceremony and reception. I was so overwhelmed with planning everything and they were so very helpful. They both gave us some great ideas to make the reception so much fun for us as well as our guests. They were very professional and FUN! They provided us a detailed timeline for every minute of our event. Shelly calmed me down on the big day when I started stressing that I was taking to long to get ready and when I realized that I totally spaced and forgot to buy a garter for the garter toss, she made a cute makeshift one for us and the reception did not skip a beat. I loved working with them and would 100% recommend them for any and all events!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Shelton Productions's reply:

Thank you so much. Your reception was NOT the "craziest" reception we have ever seen, but it was one of the most fun.

Ginger · Married on 12/18/2016

I am so grateful that I hired Ken and Katelin to DJ at my daughter's wedding. Having grown up in a family business I was drawn to the fact that this was also a family business. They were so much fun to work with and I knew I didn't have to worry about a thing. They seemed to know or anticipate whatever I needed and magically took care of it. Their reviews speak for themselves and I highly recommend them!

Haley · Married on 11/12/2016

words can not express how awesome these people are! They are not only awesome at being your wedding/event DJ but they are also awesome at helping you not freak out if you can't think of songs because you are thinking of random things like linen colors, how many candles you need, or "how am I going to pee in my dress!?". They create a timeline for you and keep the flow of you day smooth and less crazy. No, they aren't magic, just really good at what they do! They are friendly, knowledgeable, and can dance! Yes, they will get out there and bust a move! Whatever it takes to get your guests to the dance floor. So why continue to stress about who's going to DJ, bring up lights, microphones, and whatever else goes with DJ stuff when you can just call Shelton Productions and let them do it for you?

Nate · Married on 09/10/2016

Both Kenny and his wife did an amazing job at my wedding. They were punctual and professional about everything. The wedding went as smooth as possible and the timeline that we had filled out and discussed was nailed perfectly!

Shelton productions is my go to for any sound needs I have! Ken and Shelly are super helpful!

Liza · Married on 05/07/2016

Shelton Productions DJ'd our wedding. They also helped with some of the planning in regards to timing and announcements and such They helped us through some questions we didn't even know to ask to prepare for the wedding and guests. They brought enough equipment to have indoor and outdoor audio and music. Our wedding was outside and the reception was inside so it worked out great. Once the reception started the music list we chose worked out wonderfully and Ken and his wife were very entertaining, while keeping our guests engaged. I would highly recommend Shelton Productions for your next event.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Shelton Productions's reply:

Thank you Liza. We were grateful to be a part of such a beautiful ceremony and fun reception.

Tom · Married on 02/27/2016

Ken did a great job at our reception. Our guest were very well entertained. The company was very professional at a fair price. Our pre-recption meeting was very helpful

Kandyce · Married on 12/19/2015

After meeting with Ken & Shelly we knew they were the DJ's for us. They were amazing and we couldn't have ask for a better team. They really worked to get to know us, and because of this, they created a reception atmosphere that was second to none. Their suggestions were all on point, especially the "Happy Hour" towards the end of the night that kept everyone dancing. They edited songs for our first dance ( which was perfect), kept us on time for all the event, most importantly made our reception perfect. Shelly even helped put my shoe on after the shoe game. They were so helpful, professional and knew what they were doing beyond anyone we had interviewed. They did our up lighting that turned out perfect/classy and personalized our GOBO that turned out beautiful. If you are looking for great people who are great to work with, while making your day unforgettable, honestly look no further than Shelton Productions.

Kandyce P

Tammy · Married on 12/11/2015

I love love love them. Did I forget to mention that I love them. This is a family run business that is all heart. They are not only great DJs , but the are super fun. They genuinely care about each and every client and want to ensure your special day is just that special.

They did my cousin's wedding and oh my goodness! It was perfect. This is more than a DJ service, they did everything and go out of their way to make things happen. I wish I had had them for my wedding.

Erick · Married on 06/20/2015

Se los recomiendo, el servicio es excelente, muy profecionales, el mejor repertorio musical, la calidad del sonido es muy buena y el ambiente que ponen es perfecto .

Hannah · Married on 06/13/2015

I could not be happier with my decision to choose Shelton Productions. Ken and Shelly were absolutely wonderful. They wanted to get to know us and ensure our vision was fulfilled. They met with my mother a couple times and once with my husband and I before the big day. They created a complete and detailed timeline based off the information discussed. That was a tremendous help. There professional service is not what impressed me the most, however. I was blown away by how personable, outgoing, and quick Ken and Shelly were the day of the wedding. There was no awkward pauses or silence after they made announcements and were able to get everyone to the dance floor. They made everything fun; from getting people in line to the buffet, to announcing our wedding party and us, to closing down the night. I am so impressed. They were able to provide up lighting somewhat last minute and made it look beautiful. They set up the amount of lights I contracted and added extra complimentary because they wanted it to look perfect. They even conspired with our parents to design a gobo for us as a surprise.

I highly recommend Shelton Productions for your wedding. They are natural, friendly, outgoing and professional. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Shelton Productions's reply:

Thank you for your high praise. When working with such a wonderful group of people it is easy to be a good DJ. We wish you all many years of happiness.

Kristina · Married on 11/29/2014

Shelton Productions was awesome! They did my wedding and everyone told me how much they loved the DJ. Several people commented to me about how upbeat and energetic they are. My needs and wants were first priority. They got out and danced with us, played all the songs I wanted, and they felt like part of the family.

• Laura Sockwell

Laura · Married on 10/18/2014

They were so much fun! And they were so wonderful to work with! They asked me questions that I hadn't even thought about and I am so glad that they did because they made the timing to our ceremony and reception flawless! I couldn't have imagined anyone else being our DJ!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Shelton Productions's reply:

Thank you so much. It was a beautiful ceremony and a fun reception and we were honored to be a part of it. We wish you both many years of happiness together.

Jenn · Married on 10/11/2014

Ken and Shelly were amazing! I began looking for a DJ for our wedding reception very early in my planning. I had spoke to a couple of people before reaching out to Shelton Productions, and I have to say that I am so glad I contacted them. Shelly and I clicked from the first time we spoke, and I am glad that I trusted my gut and selected them to be our DJs. From the first day Shelly made herself available to answer my questions, and she stayed in contact with me throughout the months prior to the wedding. And when we decided at the last minute to have Ken and Shelly provide the music for the ceremony in addition to the reception they were incredibly accommodating. If you are looking for a DJ team that will work with you to make your wedding the best, then look no further than Ken and Shelly at Shelton Productions. Hands down, I would recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 10/29/2014

Shelton Productions's reply:

Jenn, Thank you so much for the kinds words. The wedding was beautiful and the reception was a blast. We wish you both many years of happiness together.

Rick · Married on 09/26/2014

They were so great!! They help with music selections to making our guest feel comfortable. It's was the best choice we made. They took care of everything before the wedding and during the wedding. They even got us out food!! They were the best!!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Shelton Productions's reply:

Thanks Rick. Shelly and I had a great time and wish you both all the best in the world.

Katie · Married on 08/03/2014

5/5 may seem like overkill, but it's true - I had to plan a wedding/reception in Dallas while living in Houston, and the Sheltons were SO flexible with how we discussed all the details. They were ultra-prepared and professional with a worksheet that had all possibilities (but that I could pick and choose what I wanted), and their fees beat the competition! They were very communicative, let me know when they received things and if they needed more details or clarification. I trusted them totally with a very mixed crowd of people, and they made the evening a lot of fun!! The lights looked great, and they had some other wonderful ideas that made my reception even more special. First time using them, and I will return if I need a DJ/MC for anything!!

Sent on 08/13/2014

Shelton Productions's reply:

Shelly and I were honored to be a part of your big day. We wish you both the best in your future life together.

Christopher · Married on 08/03/2014

Shelton Productions set up very nice lights for our reception. The DJ service was conducted very professionally. The DJ was very personal and even got on the dance floor to show the moves for songs such as the Wobble, Cupid Shuffle, and the Electric slide. I highly recommend Shelton Productions for all your DJ'ing needs.

Sent on 08/13/2014

Shelton Productions's reply:

Thank you so much. It was an honor to be a part of your reception.

This family is amazing! We had such a great experience with them from the very beggining. If you want to have a stress free, wonderful and extremely good time.... I highly recommend Shelton Productions! You will be in great hands! Everything is planned in great detail and they make sure you get what you want on your big day.

Sent on 06/30/2014

Shelton Productions's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. We really enjoy what we do.

ashley · Married on 05/24/2014

Absolutely love Ken and shelly!! They helped me make my wedding a dream come true. I loved how they interacted with the guest.

Sent on 05/25/2014

Shelton Productions's reply:

Thank you Ashley. We had a great time.

The night was wonderful.we had a great time.

Sent on 05/19/2014

Thank you so much.

Brooke · Married on 12/29/2013

Ken and Shelly were excellent to work with. They ensured everything was perfect for Brooke and Stan Pettigrew! Highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 01/15/2014

Shelton Productions's reply:

It was a pleasure and an honor to be your DJs. We wish you all the very best.