Georgetown, TX 78628 Map · Phone number

About Shelby Rae Photography

If you're looking for high quality and personal service, you've come to the right place. At Shelby Rae Photography you'll receive the attention and personal service you've come to expect and enjoy. Let Shelby put your work, your family, your moments, your life, into photographs. Shelby Rae is an optimistic, vibrant, and skilled photographer. She is always coming up with ideal poses and fun photoshoots. Her photos are adored and she continually does her best to ensure your approval. She has a true gift behind the lens when it comes to capturing you at your best.

Shelby has been taking photographs since she was a child, and her talent and keen eye, have progressed over the years. She's been taking professional quality images since 2009. She has also shot multiple weddings, portrait sessions, and events (Including Austin Community College's "Nite in the Life" awards banquet, in both 2011 and 2012). She loves every step in creating these wonderful photos. It doesn't take much to inspire her, because she sees everything as a picture waiting to be taken.

DSC0425
DSC0425
shelbyraephotography2

1 Reviews for Shelby Rae Photography

Monica · Married on 10/11/2014

Shelby Rae did a fantastic job for my wedding photos! She was very easy going and very flexible with payment options as well as availability. The only reason she didn't get a 5/5 for responsiveness was because I booked her almost 10 months before my wedding and we hadnt communicated much after I secured my date which I thought meant she was backing out on me. Once I told her I was nervous though she assured me that I had nothing to worry about and I am so happy with her service! She has given me "sneaks" (as she calls them) only showing me 20 photos from my wedding night and I love every single one of them. She was so creative with her ideas and I am so excited to see the rest of them. I highly reccommend her-she was so awesome and didn't feel like I overpaid at all. Very reasonable prices and amazing photos!

Sent on 10/19/2014