combie rd, Grass Valley, CA 95949 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Shelby Quist Mousley Photography

About Me

Hello! My name is Shelby Mousley! I am a wedding photographer and all around creative! I am based out of NorCal in the Auburn area.

I received my Bachelors in Photography and if I’m not behind the camera taking your beautiful photos you can probably find me spending way too much time at Target or binge watching The Office or Parks & Rec! I’m not only passionate about yard sale shopping and Eggo Waffles but I’m also passionate about YOU! I want to make you feel beautiful and so happy.

Wedding photos are SO important, the cake will be eaten and the guests will leave, but your photos will always be there to remind you of the best day of your life. I have been doing weddings for a while now and I know how to make your big day amazing!

I am first and foremost a wedding photographer BUT I love all types of shoots! And I do alot of everything. Check out my site and take a look at it all.

Follow Shelby Quist Mousley Photography on

20 Reviews for Shelby Quist Mousley Photography

• Kathryn

Kathryn Delollis · Married on 10/05/2019

Shelby is a gem!

We found Shelby's work on Instagram while searching a hashtag for wedding photographers in the Sacramento area. The way she edits her photos to feel so intimate and beautifully in the moment made us instantly fall in love with her work. After talking to her over the phone, and finding the package that worked for our budget and wedding timeline, we booked our engagement shoot. The date we originally picked was in early Spring of 2018 and ended up pouring rain, but Shelby was super sweet and let us move our appointment to another weekend!

Engagement shoot: We meet with Shelby in Capitol Park and got to work! This is when we learned just how lovely working with Shelby really is. Shelby is of course a brilliant photographer, but she also is incredibly kind, supportive, and has the innate ability to instantly become friends with anyone. If your SO is anything like mine, taking professional photos is something that can stir up a bit of anxiety. Luckily, his nerves calmed soon after starting the shoot, and I give all the credit to Shelby for creating such a fun and comfortable environment so that our personality as a couple really shined through in our photos.

Pre wedding meeting: We met at a coffee shop about a month before our wedding to go over the details and timeline of our wedding. There were a couple loose ends we weren't too sure how to pin down, but with Shelby's experience with the flow of weddings, she helped us smooth everything out! It was so nice to be able to meet with her before the wedding day, and feel confident that we were both on the same page.

Wedding day: Shelby and her second shooter (Savanna) were punctual, and wasted no time jumping in! Again, Shelby was super friendly, professional, and focused in her vision. Shelby also has great taste in second shooters, as Savanna was a perfect fit! As Shelby took pictures of the groomsmen before the ceremony, Savanna helped pick debris from my wedding dress (rustic wedding + fine tulle = many unwanted stick friends), and brought water to me and my bridal party.

After the wedding Shelby got our pictures to us in a timely manner, despite the fact that she lives in an area that was recently affected by blackouts.
    I'm not sure why, but I've always assumed that wedding photographers were just there to take pictures, but Shelby and Savanna did so much more! They truly want to make you feel your best on your wedding day. And it really makes sense - If you feel great, your pictures will look great! My husband and I feel so lucky to have had Shelby with us to capture such a special day in our lives, and we are forever grateful to her! We are currently trying to figure out what life events justify a professional photo shoot, so we can work with Shelby again!

I would (and have!) recommend Shelby to anyone looking for a photographer who truly captures the spirit of the moment. She is a gem!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Shelby Quist Mousley Photography's reply:

Oh my gosh this is the sweetest review I’ve ever gotten. You’re the best! Thank you so much! You definitely made it easy to be a wedding photographer 😉
  • Zoe

Zoe Clauson · Married on 09/21/2019

Money SO well spent

I could not be happier with the quality of Shelby's work. She is incredibly easy to work with and truly captures the emotion of the day. Even looking at just the sneak peek pictures we received, we felt like we were reliving our favorite day and the pictures are just so incredibly beautiful. Do not hesitate to book her.

Sent on 09/29/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Shelby Quist Mousley Photography Pricing

Shelby Quist Mousley Photography Price Rates

Shelby Quist Mousley Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2550.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Shelby Quist Mousley Photography 1
    Wedding with Engagements

Deal of the Year!! Book any package and get $100 additional dollars off of an engagement shoot.

• combie rd Grass Valley, CA, 95949 See on map
    530-441-2149 (Phone number)
    Location of (Shelby Quist Mousley Photography)
  • Bell Rd Auburn, CA, 95603 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Shelby Quist Mousley Photography)