Shelby Quist Mousley Photography Reviews

10 | Grass Valley, CA

10 Reviews for Shelby Quist Mousley Photography

Stephanie · Married on 06/01/2019

No Regrets Choosing Shelby!

Shelby provided us with the most beautiful wedding photos. She knows what she's doing and she makes you feel comfortable taking photos. She has a calm demeanor which is helpful when you're running around on your wedding day. She doesn't just provide you with hundreds of unedited photos; she provided us with over 500 beautifully edited photos and she captures every angle of your special day. I would 100% recommend Shelby; she does amazing work and she is fairly priced. Thanks, Shelby!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Tiffany · Married on 04/20/2019

Shelby is amazing!

Shelby shot our engagement and wedding photos, and we're so glad we picked her! She's super easy to communicate with and is very responsive, which is helpful during the stressful wedding planning process. During the engagement shoot, we felt like we were able to get to know her, and although we felt a little awkward posing in front of the camera initially, Shelby made us feel way more comfortable. For the wedding gallery, we got a good mix of posed shots and candids, and Shelby documented the day beautifully. She's also really quick with turnaround, and we received our engagement photos and wedding gallery sample within a week, and the full wedding gallery at 1 month. Thank you Shelby for helping us capture precious memories! We would recommend her without reservation!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • alyssa

alyssa · Married on 04/05/2019

Stubborn sweetheart

Shelby shot my wedding last friday and let me just say- she's absolutely amazing to work with considering how terribly vague I was as a bride. I was a hot mess running around all day and like thirty minutes late to my own wedding- totally forgot to give her an actual shot list or timeline on anything and she still made it work. Since I was already pretty late I tried to skip out on some pictures which she thankfully did not let happen! In hindsight I'd be so much more upset if I'd missed out on those pictures with my bridesmaids just to make it downstairs and couple minutes sooner. Also she's practically invisible and I barely noticed her throughout the event- even my husband is wondering how she got some of the shots she did. I've only gotten my sneak peek so far but I'm already in love and can't wait to see the rest!

Sent on 04/11/2019

Liz · Married on 04/14/2017

Shelby was amazing. She was so much fun. She has great taste and is affordable.

Alexa · Married on 04/14/2017

She was so awesome!! She got our pictures back to us so fast and we loved our time with her!!

Sent on 03/26/2017

Alyssa · Married on 02/25/2017

Shelby did a great job! Our wedding photos turned out beautifully, even with the really cold and sunny conditions that day. She's an awesome photographer!

Anna · Married on 12/21/2016

The pictures were absolutely beautiful! If you want excellent service and amazing quality then stop your search here!

Sent on 04/14/2017

Kenlee · Married on 06/24/2016

Shelby was such a great photographer! We were in a pinch and she made the situation so much fun and eased our stresses.

Michelle · Married on 11/07/2015

Very happy with the quality of our family pictures. Shelby was really good to work with us and our entire family's schedule. She was very good at watching the lighting and had an eye for what backgrounds would work the best for us.

Sent on 03/31/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/13/2011

I love Shelby! She had such a fun personality that made it so fun to work with her! She was also really good with handling our kids for the pictures!

Sent on 03/31/2017