Modesto, CA 95356 Map · Phone number

Northern Calfornia Elopement Photographer
Elopement Pricing: https://www.willkhoury.com/elopement-packages
Elopement Collections Starting at $3400
_____________
I’m Will - Intimate wedding and elopement photographer based out of Northern California and I love the heck out being a wedding photographer! I’ve been taking photos for as long as I can remember, but what you really need to know is that what I do has nothing to do with me and EVERYTHING to do with you.

I’M HERE TO HELP YOU CREATE AN UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE FOR YOUR ELOPEMENT

Eloping is such an awesome thing and you deserve an amazing time celebrating your love and there is nothing that I love more than capturing moments that matter and being part of an experience that’s so memorable! Whether you plan on eating pizza after your Amalfi Coast elopement, hiking Iceland’s epic highlands to exchange vows, popping champagne in Southern France, or celebrating by drinking mint tea in the Moroccan Sahara desert; IT ALL MATTERS!!

I’m an elopement photographer who cares about the bigger picture, the intimate celebration, and your love, and I’m here to help you create an unforgettable experience and capture it in all its beauty.

An elopement is exactly what the word suggests — a raw and true celebration of your love. Eloping means doing it your way, forgetting about industry trends, creating a day that celebrates you as a couple, and the things that matter to both of you. It’s an opportunity to do anything you wish, have something unique, and capture meaningful photos that you can cherish for years to come.

My role for your elopement day is more than just a person with a camera who shows up to take pictures. I want to bring value to your day and invest my time in getting to know you! I love getting to know your story, what’s important to you, the little things that matter to you and your partner, and the things that got you to where you are together as a couple.

Your wedding day is one of the most special days in your lives and when all of this comes together, we can create a memorable experience with photos that tell your story the way it deserves to be told.

LET’S CHAT ABOUT YOUR VISION AND CREATE SOMETHING SPECIAL!

***For the fastest and easiest way to get in touch, please contact me through my website. Thank you!

www.willkhoury.com

_____________

Frequently covered locations:

Northern California:

Yosemite National Park // Big Sur // Monterey // Carmel // San Francisco Bay Area

Cities & Countries:

9c9ed78d4503cce4 IMG 4412

29 Reviews for Will Khoury Photography

• Andrew

Andrew Hill · Getting married on 01/03/2025

Amazing photographer who CARES!

During the crazy times of COVID Will made sure to make sure my special proposal was not anything but perfect! Will spent many phone calls making sure everything was going to work! I was coming from SC all the way to Yosemite in CA. Communication is key for something like this. With no cell service in the national park, Will made sure to be there on time and in location to capture the perfect shots without ruining the surprise! The sneak peeks we had back extremely quick! If you are on wondering if Will would do a great job... look no further than all of the positive reviews for him! Will is amazing and will accommodate any type of plan or location!

Sent on 10/14/2020

Brianna Bossard · Getting married on 12/04/2022

Couldn't have asked for more.

As anyone could guess, the pandemic threw our engagement photo planning for a loop. We had to reschedule our session so many times due to state closures. We were frustrated, sad, and anxious. Will was always great about calming our nerves, validating us, and reassuring us that this shoot WOULD happen. He made sure to continuously check in on us and accommodated any rescheduling needs. He never made us feel like a burden, quite the opposite, actually. He did so much leg work by scouting alternative sites since so many locations were shut down - taking a huge stressor off of us, once again. I can’t imagine many other photographers taking the time to check-in on their clients so often, scout various locations, and be a calming anchor throughout such a stressful and uncertain time in a couple’s lives. The pandemic lead to weight gain and crazy dyed hair (can you relate?!), but Will worked his magic and the photos came out incredible. I cried. I still cry when I look at them. Will didn’t just capture our love in these photos, he captured our resilience as a couple. These photos will serve as a reminder of what we are able to overcome as husband and wife in the years to come. If anyone is on the fence about having Will as your photographer, just stop right now and book him. Photographers (and friends) like Will are hard to come by; don’t miss out. Thank you, Will, from the bottom of our hearts.
    - Brianna and Gaston

Sent on 12/14/2020
  • Catherine

Catherine Ferraro · Getting married on 09/10/2021

We couldn't be happier!

TL/DR: Hire Will. He is a marvelous communicator, his pictures are organic, beautiful, rich, and capture all the little moments I know other people would have missed. On top of that he is such a wonderful person to be around. I cannot recommend him enough.

Now for the full story:
    My (now) husband and I thought eloping in 2020 would be the easy option, but this crazy year had other plans for us. We knew we wanted to hike someplace we love and get hitched on the trail...but that was about all we knew. We had struggled to figure out what our ceremony might look like and what would be obtainable for an adventure elopement.

Enter Will! We fell in love with his pictures on-line, and after meeting with him and our other photographer candidates via zoom....we knew he was the right choice for us. Will really took the time to get to know us, even though it was a crazy season for everyone. He genuinely was interested in who we are, and how we work together as a couple and I think that really shows in the photos he captures as they look so personal to us. He helped us through figuring out what our PERFECT ceremony was, and it really made us feel comfortable knowing we had someone that's done this before and knows what to expect (this was key, logistically speaking). Even though an unfortunate wind pattern and one of the worst fires in CA history had ash and smoke raining down on us for our day, Will remained calm and flexible as we made last minute audibles to accommodate the insanity that is 2020, and was an incredible touchstone for us as we navigated multiple back up plans. The day itself was amazing. We (read: I) am incredibly awkward in photos and in situations where people are staring at me...yet I felt SO comfortable with Will. He's a laid back guy that felt like one of our friends. He's also very thoughtful and just wonderful to be around and gives off a warm and inviting energy. He was so instrumental to making our day perfect (despite the smoke!). He communicated with us clearly when he would deliver the pictures, and wowed us with a sneak peak gallery not long after the wedding to share with family and friends. I was/am blown away....I could see from his other work that he is an incredibly gifted photographer but these pictures captured US and looked so amazing. (Again, I'm usually so awkward in photos and I couldn't believe how natural we looked!!). We just got through looking at our entire gallery he sent over (to include a sweet little video montage that is easy to share with family and friends) and I balled my eyes out. He somehow managed to capture the little intricacies of the day and the interactions between me and my husband, and little moments between our friends as well...and that truly mean so much to us. He somehow did all that with also capturing the beauty of the surrounding area and the majesty of the mountains we could see through the smoke. Our friends and family have told us that they felt like they were there with us as they worked their way through the photos, and expressed gratitude that they could feel like they were somehow apart of our day, even though they were across the country.

I expected a lot out of Will, and yet somehow he surpassed every expectation. Hire Will for this very important day of yours...you'll be in good hands!

Sent on 12/11/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Will Khoury Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3400
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Hand-Coloring
    Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5500
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Hand-Coloring
    Flush Mount
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount

• Modesto, CA, 95356 See on map
    2096141079 (Phone number)
    Location of (Will Khoury Photography)