Will Khoury Photography Reviews

32 | Modesto, CA

32 Reviews for Will Khoury Photography

• Andrew

Andrew H. · Getting married on 01/03/2025

Amazing photographer who CARES!

During the crazy times of COVID Will made sure to make sure my special proposal was not anything but perfect! Will spent many phone calls making sure everything was going to work! I was coming from SC all the way to Yosemite in CA. Communication is key for something like this. With no cell service in the national park, Will made sure to be there on time and in location to capture the perfect shots without ruining the surprise! The sneak peeks we had back extremely quick! If you are on wondering if Will would do a great job... look no further than all of the positive reviews for him! Will is amazing and will accommodate any type of plan or location!

Sent on 10/14/2020

Brianna B. · Getting married on 12/04/2022

Couldn't have asked for more.

As anyone could guess, the pandemic threw our engagement photo planning for a loop. We had to reschedule our session so many times due to state closures. We were frustrated, sad, and anxious. Will was always great about calming our nerves, validating us, and reassuring us that this shoot WOULD happen. He made sure to continuously check in on us and accommodated any rescheduling needs. He never made us feel like a burden, quite the opposite, actually. He did so much leg work by scouting alternative sites since so many locations were shut down - taking a huge stressor off of us, once again. I can’t imagine many other photographers taking the time to check-in on their clients so often, scout various locations, and be a calming anchor throughout such a stressful and uncertain time in a couple’s lives. The pandemic lead to weight gain and crazy dyed hair (can you relate?!), but Will worked his magic and the photos came out incredible. I cried. I still cry when I look at them. Will didn’t just capture our love in these photos, he captured our resilience as a couple. These photos will serve as a reminder of what we are able to overcome as husband and wife in the years to come. If anyone is on the fence about having Will as your photographer, just stop right now and book him. Photographers (and friends) like Will are hard to come by; don’t miss out. Thank you, Will, from the bottom of our hearts.
    - Brianna and Gaston

Sent on 12/14/2020
  • Catherine

Catherine F. · Getting married on 09/10/2021

We couldn't be happier!

TL/DR: Hire Will. He is a marvelous communicator, his pictures are organic, beautiful, rich, and capture all the little moments I know other people would have missed. On top of that he is such a wonderful person to be around. I cannot recommend him enough.

Now for the full story:
    My (now) husband and I thought eloping in 2020 would be the easy option, but this crazy year had other plans for us. We knew we wanted to hike someplace we love and get hitched on the trail...but that was about all we knew. We had struggled to figure out what our ceremony might look like and what would be obtainable for an adventure elopement.

Enter Will! We fell in love with his pictures on-line, and after meeting with him and our other photographer candidates via zoom....we knew he was the right choice for us. Will really took the time to get to know us, even though it was a crazy season for everyone. He genuinely was interested in who we are, and how we work together as a couple and I think that really shows in the photos he captures as they look so personal to us. He helped us through figuring out what our PERFECT ceremony was, and it really made us feel comfortable knowing we had someone that's done this before and knows what to expect (this was key, logistically speaking). Even though an unfortunate wind pattern and one of the worst fires in CA history had ash and smoke raining down on us for our day, Will remained calm and flexible as we made last minute audibles to accommodate the insanity that is 2020, and was an incredible touchstone for us as we navigated multiple back up plans. The day itself was amazing. We (read: I) am incredibly awkward in photos and in situations where people are staring at me...yet I felt SO comfortable with Will. He's a laid back guy that felt like one of our friends. He's also very thoughtful and just wonderful to be around and gives off a warm and inviting energy. He was so instrumental to making our day perfect (despite the smoke!). He communicated with us clearly when he would deliver the pictures, and wowed us with a sneak peak gallery not long after the wedding to share with family and friends. I was/am blown away....I could see from his other work that he is an incredibly gifted photographer but these pictures captured US and looked so amazing. (Again, I'm usually so awkward in photos and I couldn't believe how natural we looked!!). We just got through looking at our entire gallery he sent over (to include a sweet little video montage that is easy to share with family and friends) and I balled my eyes out. He somehow managed to capture the little intricacies of the day and the interactions between me and my husband, and little moments between our friends as well...and that truly mean so much to us. He somehow did all that with also capturing the beauty of the surrounding area and the majesty of the mountains we could see through the smoke. Our friends and family have told us that they felt like they were there with us as they worked their way through the photos, and expressed gratitude that they could feel like they were somehow apart of our day, even though they were across the country.

I expected a lot out of Will, and yet somehow he surpassed every expectation. Hire Will for this very important day of yours...you'll be in good hands!

Sent on 12/11/2020
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn T. · Getting married on 08/08/2021

Incredible

Will is the most amazing elopement photographer we could've asked for. We planned our elopement in less than 3 months and he helped us with planning every step of the way. He helped us find local vendors, lodging tips/options, officiant options, location scouting for our wedding spot, hiking recommendations, and laid out our itinerary. He was also always available to answer our questions. Working with Will while in Yosemite was an absolute blast! He made us feel so comfortable and let us truly be ourselves with our elopement. He is a great person and so kind and thoughtful. Our photos are SO STUNNING!!!! We're in love with all of them and he did such an amazing job. We 100% recommend him for any couple!!!

Sent on 12/09/2020
  • Chelsi

Chelsi M. · Getting married on 07/12/2021

Amazing!

Hiring Will as our photographer for our wedding was hands down the BEST decision we made. Like many other couples we had to adjust our wedding plans due to covid. From our first conversation with Will, he got us very excited about adjusting from a big wedding to an elopement in Yosemite. He knew all the amazing spots in Yosemite for pictures, had great ideas on what items we should bring for props for photos, and most importantly he created a timeline of what they entire day would look like. Will’s communication is so great! We had two zoom calls with him and we went over details of the day of. He checked in with us days before the wedding and anytime we had a question we could text him and he always responded. Will is more than a photographer; he was like our wedding planner. He helped everyone put on their boutonnieres, kept us all on a timeline, and kept me very calm when my wife forgot her dress shirt. He helped her find another shirt and make it look nice. Furthermore, my wife and I wanted to do first look at the wedding site and Will made it happen. He had everything figured out with using different cars and walkie talkies. We got everything we wanted!! Will has an amazing amount of positive energy!! It was absolutely freezing the day we got married and he kept us going and not letting the cold get to us. There were a few moments were my wife and I didn’t want to take anymore photos and Will could feel that energy and he would get us super hyped about the next spot so we would keep going. So grateful he did that, photos are absolutely stunning. He is extremely professional and super down to earth. Throughout the day he would show us sneak peeks at on his camera. Will had our photos back within a month and he surprised us by making a slide show of our wedding. I cry with joy every time I watch it. The photos are truly perfect. Will captured everything we wanted and more. Will is very passionate about his job and it makes the entire experience magical. Seriously don’t think twice about hiring Will. He is so worth it!!!!! We will always refer him to every single one of our friends. We know down the line we will be hiring him again. :)

Sent on 02/03/2021
  • Michelle

Michelle V. · Getting married on 05/10/2021

Will was/is our dream photographer.

He was our #1 pick when searching for photographers in the Yosemite area and my husband and I thought there was no way we were going to be able to book him for our intimate wedding. Even when doing our initial research, we would constantly go back to his website and just say, “imagine if we got to work with him?”

A great way to get to know your photographer? Take a hike with them! We met Will for the first time, in person, at a random location he sent us in the park, and immediately it was just like we were exploring the park with a friend. It was such a fun adventure experience, and something we love telling people we hiked with our photographer!

We thought we had a vision for what our photos would be like, with the help of Pinterest inspiration and the “classic“ Yosemite photos. But in the end our all-time favorite photos are when we just let Will direct us and we trusted his vision. We live in LA, so Yosemite is a destination for us but Will’s experience and knowledge with the area took us to locations we could have never found on our own. He was great at balancing the iconic photos we had seen and wanted, and creating these amazing pieces of art.

Will truly is a storyteller, and we are so grateful to have these amazing moments captured to share with our family forever. When we look back on our wedding/pre-wedding pictures, one things we just say is, “We are so lucky. I can’t believe these pictures are US!”

Our story is not unique, we got engaged a week before shutdown so we knew it was going to be a struggle to plan anything. Will was amazing with accommodating for Covid related potential issues. He was constantly communicating with us, making potential schedule changes for us (which thankfully we did not end up needing), and via his website we found our amazing videographers as well!

I can go on and on about Will and his creative talents with a camera, but at the end of the day Will is just a amazing person to work with. Working with Will will always be one of the best investments we have made, and for anyone who is in the decision process. Will is beyond a photographer; he becomes your friend, your visionary, and someone you will cherish to have worked with. Most, if not all, of our vendors knew Will and had such high praise for him.

We cannot wait to continue to follow Will’s work and keep being blown away!

Sent on 01/25/2021
  • Molly

Molly M. · Getting married on 04/12/2021

Couldn't be happier!!

Will, our photos are absolutely breathtaking! Every detail and little moment is captured so perfectly. The amount of times I have looked through them in awe is probably ridiculous, but I have no plan to stop(they are that good!).
    Will was so quick to answer any questions a bride could have (which is alot), and always listened to our ideas. We mentioned our favorite coffee shop was right by our venue and he made sure to get us there on our wedding day, such a small thing that is still one of our favorite moments from our day! Will continuously went out of his way to make this day even more special than it already was. One of the kindest and most genuine souls!
    From two people who are totally out of our element in front of a camera, Will made it super fun and easy! Thank you for allowing us to relive our favorite day over and over!!

Sent on 05/06/2020
  • Aman

Aman · Married on 10/10/2020

2 day Engagement Photoshoot

There are absolutely not enough words to capture the beauty of Will’s work. The beauty of his work goes further than the magic he creates behind his camera (which trust me is A WHOLE LOT OF MAGIC). Will made the entire booking process from planning to preparation to travels to the overnight stay nothing short of perfect. Will has the most down to earth and grounding personality. He is full of positive and uplifting energy. He listened to our vision for our engagement shoot and He laid out the entire shoot just how we wanted it. We really had no work to do. It was the most stress free trip. I knew that all we had to do was simply show up for our shoot and the rest Will would handle. He went with the flow and kept our spirits high even when the weather wasn’t in our favor. He made us feel sooo comfortable throughout the whole shoot. We can’t wait to book Will again for our future anniversary and milestone shoots. &&& we can’t wait to share all of our beautiful photos with all of our family and friends.

Sent on 12/27/2019

Melanie · Married on 10/09/2020

Will has such an artistic view

My husband and I are so happy that we were able to get to know Will and have him share our special day.

From the moment we chatted with Will we knew he was going to be a perfect match. He was not only extremely professional but he was so helpful with all kinds of wedding planning, even from day one! He was familiar with the area we were getting married in and sent over a few galleries for us to see what he had photographed previously in these areas.

We were originally going to split coverage with 2 days of shooting. Will had helped us plan the logistics and timing for both days to ensure we get the best light for photos each day.

As with most 2020 weddings, we had to make many changes to our day (and eventually condensed it down to one day with only family) and Will, yet again, helped us plan out a new timeline to ensure that we got all the shots we wanted. We even were able to take a small trip to a different location for our First Look.

It is very obvious that Will has been doing this a long time as he has an eye for detail. He helped around the venue on the day of; helping our florist tie down our decorations and being sure my dress was stored safely! My whole family loved Will’s friendly disposition and soft-spoken nature. He is overly kind hearted and he brought out the best in us!

Will went above and beyond his duties as a photographer and an artist. He not only captured our special day so we could share it with those that weren’t able to join but he gave us well thought-out works of art that my husband and I will cherish forever. Even after our photos were ready to view, he still put in extra time and effort to make a few adjustments/edits to our prints!

In the end, all I can say about Will is that if you have the chance to work with him, do it! His work is breathtakingly beautiful. A true artist ;)

Sent on 01/30/2021
  • Ashley

Ashley A. · Married on 09/20/2020

The best photographer we could have hired!!!

Will is kind & creative! Hire!

Sent on 01/12/2021
  • Elyce

Elyce W. · Married on 08/09/2020

Thank my lucky stars for finding Will..

Ahhhh, where to start....
    From our very first encounter with Will via video chat, we knew we had found our photographer. Never did we imagine we would hire someone so far away! (greetings from Australia ahaha). But we just had this instant connection and this genuine feeling that he really wanted to be apart of our special day. After communicating back and forth, we finally made our decision to choose Will and I literally had tears in my eyes!

Will created such an amazing experience for us on the day. His professionalism, genuine nature, and talent is what made the day what it was. Planning a wedding in Santorini was a challenge because there wasn't much communication with our wedding planner (AT ALL). Even days prior to the wedding, I wasn't quite sure how things would pan out on the day. But from the moment we met with our wedding planner a day prior to the wedding, Will just took charge of the meeting, he asked questions, planned structure, and really gave us this sense of peace. I just trusted his direction so much, and I appreciate that moment more than I could ever say.

Prior to the wedding, we worked out exactly where we were going to take photos so that we weren't wasting time and that we could spend more time with our family, which was really important to us. Will spent 2-3 hours doing this for us!!
    I can't believe the amount of photos we received from the day! So many special moments captured and I didn't even notice he was there taking them. In fact, besides our portraits, there wasn't a time I even noticed Will there! Such a ninja haha. The photos are...speechless. Still can't believe they're ours!

I hand on my heart, thank my lucky stars for finding Will. Our day wouldn't have been the same without him. If you want a photographer who is not only talented, but is creative, incredibly passionate, professional, and genuinely cares, then choose Will.

Thank you again Will, please visit us in Australia soon!! xx

Sent on 01/08/2020

Emma T. · Married on 08/08/2020

The Best Decision

Will gave us our dream photos and gave us an experience we will never forget. We want to thank Will for being there for us. We decided last min to do a "First Look" session because our destination wedding got cancelled due to the pandemic. He went above and beyond to make our session perfect. From scouting the perfect location for us in Big Sur, from taking his time to capture all the moments and getting to know who are as individuals. When we received our photos, we were truly blown away with how beautiful they turned out. We got so many compliments from our families and friends.

Again, thank you Will for everything. We are so grateful to have developed a friendship with you.

Sent on 09/01/2020
  • Elyse

Elyse F. · Married on 08/03/2020

Will is the best photographer you could ever dream of

Will is an absolute godsend. My husband and I decided to elope in California even though we live in Texas. Obviously this causes a lot of logistical issues. One video chat with Will and everything was set. Will is super knowledgable about California and all the gorgeous places you can elope. We explained to him what we were hoping to achieve from our elopement and he was able to suggest locations that worked perfectly for what we wanted. He then spoke to us about different options at each location and were able to draft a rough itinerary for day of. He took out all the guesswork and anxiety and was pretty much a wedding planner and photographer all in one. He was always super available to us throughout the whole process.

Will has such a calm demeanor, which made us feel so comfortable, not only through the planning process but also day of. Both my husband and I would consider ourselves awkward people, but Will was able to make us feel comfortable and really capture some amazing images. Once we got our gallery back I was so amazed at all the moments he managed to capture without me even knowing. He really has an eye for detail and judgement for when to capture special moments.

We had two different locations for our elopement, with quite a bit of driving in between. Will was able to make the whole day into an experience where we were able to cherish the day. He never made us feel rushed, even though we shot photos for over 8 hours. We also received sneak peeks a few days after the elopement, and our full gallery in record time.

Will is worth every penny. Anyone who has him as their wedding photographer is extremely lucky. Not only is he a true artist, but his professionalism and demeanor really make him the whole package. We really could not imagine our elopement without him.

Sent on 06/15/2020
  • Katelyn

Katelyn M. · Married on 07/25/2020

AMAZING Quality & Quantity!

We could not have asked for a better photographer to capture our special day! Due to the craziness of COVID, our wedding plans changed multiple times before the big day. Will jumped right in and remained flexible when our location changed on us three times. Leading up to our wedding, he checked in multiple times to answer any questions we had and assist in planning. Since we couldn't meet in person prior to the wedding, we were so grateful that Will was willing to FaceTime us to learn more about us and help us feel comfortable. He is so easy to get along with!

What I especially love about Will is his dedication to our vision and needs. He made sure all of our requests were met and special moments were captured. He did a beautiful job of capturing the raw, unfiltered moments of our wedding day -- moments of laughter, tears, and awe. He also has a lot of experience with elopements and small weddings (which was not our original plan), so he was such a valuable resource to have and bounce ideas off of!

Lastly, not only are Will's photos BEAUTIFUL, but he is SO generous in the amount of photos for the sneak peeks and full gallery. Wow! We were amazed (and so, so grateful) for the quality and quantity of his photos. I HIGHLY recommend Will Khoury for your special day!

Sent on 01/08/2021

Paige F. · Married on 06/10/2020

Amazing Experience

We spent three days total with Will. We had a pre-wedding session in Big Sur and a two day session in Yosemite so we could be there for both sunset and sunrise. Three days in a row resulted in a very tight schedule but Will made sure all we had to do was show up. He gave us a timeline of when and where we had to be in order to get those famous Yosemite shots. He always showed up on time, prepared, and with snacks. He drove us between locations in Yosemite so we didn't have to worry about directions. He was flexible when we suddenly decided to say our vows at sunrise instead of sunset. And again when our cake cutting location didn't feel right, he helped us find the perfect spot. He wasn't even mad when my husband sprayed a bottle of champagne all over his back! He did everything possible to make sure our elopement was enjoyable. And of course our photos came out amazing. We highly recommend him.

Sent on 01/18/2021

Caitlin J. · Married on 04/10/2020

We could not be happier- stunning work!

Working with Will was an absolutely dream. He is supremely talented- at shooting, editing, and styling photographs. My husband and I planned an 'elopement' shoot after cancelling our summer wedding due to Covid- and I had no idea where to start looking for the right photographer. I am so glad I came across Will's portfolio when searching for photographers who've specifically shot in Big Sur. You can trust that the stunning photos on his website are, in fact, what you get! He went above and beyond to accommodate our schedule, our budget, the uncertainty of fire season, our camera-shyness, our particular hopes and dreams, the timing, the light...basically every single aspect that would make a person anxious. He puts so much thought and effort into getting to know each couple and what they are looking for, and how to bring out their personalities and individuality (and beauty!) in his photographs. I could not recommend Will more highly. We didn't get a 'wedding', but what we did get was memorable, beautiful, gorgeously documented and made so magical by Will's images. Gorgeous work, kind and generous person, completely professional and fun to work with. Hire him!

Sent on 12/09/2020

Viktoriya P. · Married on 03/14/2020

Best Experience

Will is the BEST. He is the nicest and most professional person my husband and I have ever met.

Not only are we so happy with our photos but our whole experience with Will was amazing.

From the engagement session to our wedding day, Will made it so easy. He answered all of our questions and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera.

I was definitely concerned when the forecast was showing rain on my wedding day. Will reassured me that I’d have amazing photos nonetheless. It was a challenge when it came to finding location and time for photos during the rain but Will was on top of it. The photos turned out to be AMAZING! His eye for detail is unlike any other.

Will is the type of guy who won’t hesitate to climb a hill, get in the mud, or get drenched by a down pour to get a perfect photo.

If you’re on the fence about it, don’t be. Hire Will. You wont regret it!

Will, thanks again for the experience!

Sent on 06/01/2020
  • Sabrina

Sabrina M. · Married on 03/09/2020

Picture Perfect

Will is hands down the best photographer ever. He is so easy to get along with and even though the wedding is over, my husband and I hope we can still stay in touch with him.

We came across his profile from a recommendation through Honeybook. After reviewing his gallery through his website and his Instagram, we felt like his photography totally fits the style of how we want our wedding day to be shot. When we first connected with him via FaceTime, without a doubt, we knew right away he was the guy to shoot our special day. He has this warm, inviting personally assuring you that you are in good hands. Will is also highly organized and professional. He even provided us with recommendations of vendors, which we ended up using like videography, florals, and hair/makeup. He also recommended potential locations and sent us tips to help us prepare for our engagement shoot. We even sent him pictures of our outfits when we needed advice. My husband and I were a bit nervous about our engagement shoot because we knew we were camera shy and can be a little awkward. When we first met Will in person, he was very personable and easy to talk to. He made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and we had a great time with him. It was a really good 1x1 session to get us prepared for our wedding. Because of that, we got an idea of his style. Our engagement photos turned out better than we expected.

Few weeks before our wedding, Will helped us create a timeline of our wedding day, which help us so much on the logistics. On the day of the wedding, he arrived earlier than we expected him to, but we did not mind at all because we loved his company. He even got the chance to meet our wedding party and got comfortable with everyone’s personalities. ALL our photos were captured so beautifully and he even captured graceful candid photos. It’s so hard to choose a favorite because all the pictures are stunning and PERFECT. From looking through our gallery, you can definitely tell there was a story. Because of Will, he gave us a great reminder of how beautiful our wedding was. Even our friends and family raved about how beautiful the pictures were and how we chose a really good photographer. Good job Will!!!!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Charisse

Charisse G. · Married on 01/11/2020

Straight Fire!!!

My now husband and I were supposed to have our international wedding in March 2020. Unfortunately, COVID-19 happened and had to cancel those plans. We were debating if elopement was our way to go and with much deliberation, we decided, why not? Our biggest ask was to find a photographer that would capture every moment of us. That photographer is Will Khoury.

We already loved Will's work from the beginning, that's why we hired him. But because our initial plans for our wedding didn't pan out, we were still in the phase of uncertainty but to have Will work with you so exclusively, gives you that much more confidence, that without even meeting, come the day of the elopement, everything was effortless, easy and made you feel taken care of.

The only challenge was location. Will worked with us extensively to understand where we wanted to have the ceremony weeks in advance and assured us the post ceremony photo spots would stay true to our big picture ideas: moody, forest and ocean cliffside vibes. Also, there was a park ranger that notified us that we couldn't have our photos taken in certain spots, but Will made sure to not disappoint and came prepared with many creative options on the spot to make everything work.

The coverage on the elopement day was flawless. Will knows how to keep the bride and groom in a good suspense; to keep us from seeing each other until we reach the location, managing the 3 guests we did have and seamless moving us to the each location was effortless clockwork that allowed us to enjoy us as a couple without worrying about the extras.

Will's work speaks volumes. When we received our photos, we were in shock and awe! And still are. Our pictures came out phenomenal!! His photos not only captured the beauty of our elopement but everything we wanted and that much more. We also had amazing surprises, a sunset picnic and night photo session that was beyond anything we can ask for. Will is friendly, genuine, professional and he understands what the couple wants and needs on their special day.

Don't be on the fence hiring Will. If you had any thought to hire Will, DO IT. Will DOES NOT disappoint!! If you like what you see in his galleries, you can bet he will bring your ideas to reality. Will takes special care of his clients, going above and beyond not only to understand what the couple wants but to also get to know them and work with them through the entire wedding process. This makes all the difference because you don't just want a photographer that just points and shoots. You want a photographer that makes you feel comfortable and captures your every moment like he's not even there.

Will embodies true professionalism because at the end of the day, you would have made the best decision, selecting a genuine photographer who can bring your special day to life and capture every moment.

- Charisse and Vincent

Sent on 01/11/2021
  • Amanda

Amanda V. · Married on 01/04/2020

We Love Will!

Will and his talent for photography are both gems and an absolute match made in heaven. He worked with us for so long on vibe, locations, mood, composition etc, all to make sure we achieved what we wanted & more! He delivered on all fronts and made us feel like friends in the process. He was communicative, thorough, kind, patient, and honestly went above & beyond for our shoot. He knows what he’s doing both behind a camera and not, makes you feel at ease/yourselves, & edits beautifully! He provided us with timeless magic and we’d hire him again in an instant! The search for a photographer is tough - promise you there’s no need to look further. Will is your guy🤗

Sent on 10/12/2020
  • Vincent

Vincent P. · Married on 11/16/2019

Will is awesome and we highly recommend him =)

One thing that my partner and I knew we wanted to invest our effort in when planning our wedding was a good photographer. We already knew Will’s work because he had photographed our friends’ wedding and we knew we wanted him! We were beyond excited to have him capture our wedding, but had no idea just how pleasurable it would be to work with him.
    From our first meeting with Will, I felt a sense of trust. Maybe it was because he was so warm and personable, or because he was so knowledgeable and experienced in his field. I think it was because the first thing Will wanted to do before any “business” talk was to actually get to know us as people and as a couple. And with each following interaction, Will was sure to start off by asking us what we had been up to and how things were going, like he was an old friend. You might think such a small gesture would not make that big of a difference, but it made us feel like Will not only cared about his work, but genuinely cared about us and what was important to us. He checked in with us numerous times to ensure we felt comfortable with every decision that was made and continuously reassured us that he was there to make this day whatever WE wanted.
    During the wedding day we felt so comfortable with him, it felt like he was a part of our wedding, like a trusted friend helping us almost every step of the way. He helped us with all things photography related and even went above and beyond to help us with things not even related to his job. In regards to professionalism, expertise, communication, availability, quality of photos...all top notch! If you’ve seen his work, it speaks for itself. For anyone thinking about working with Will, do it! Worst case you will end up with incredibly amazing photos, and best case you will end up with a friend :)

Sent on 01/13/2020

Danielle B. · Married on 09/09/2019

The most incredible experience of our lives

My fiancé and I decided that we wanted to elope, just the two of us, and get married on the west coast. As we are local to North Carolina, we literally had no idea where to begin with choosing a location. As I was scrolling through elopement photos on Google, I came across some images that very literally took my breath away. Doing a little research, I was able to find the photographer’s website, which led us to Will Khoury. Best decision I could have made was reaching out to Will. Not only did he help us to narrow down which location we wanted to get married in, but he helped me to research hotels, vendors, critical travel information, and went above and beyond in making sure we felt at ease. Once the day arrived, I think both my fiancé and I were anxious about our plans – we were hiking through parts of Yosemite and had never been there before, so we really didn’t know what to expect. Will was so knowledgeable about the park itself, knowing exactly where we needed to be at what time to get those ‘money shots’. But I think what I appreciated most, was that to Will, the day wasn’t just about the pictures – he genuinely wanted us to focus on the fact that it was our wedding day, and we were committing our lives to each other, and to take it all in.

BUT, let’s not overlook the finished product. Our pictures brought me to tears the first time I saw them, and still do each time I pull them out. Our biggest fear of eloping was not having our family present, and them feeling they missed out on this milestone moment. But, those photos captured the most special and intimate moments of that day. Our families were absolutely in awe of Will’s work and truly felt they were there experiencing our love as we exchanged vows. Will, we will never have the adequate words to say thank you – but we are so grateful for the most magical day of our lives. Thank you for being so kind, so genuine, funny, and prepared! If you are researching photographers and have come across this review – stop what you are doing and hire Will. You will NOT regret it.

Sent on 02/24/2020
  • Marcus&Sharica

Marcus&Sharica J. · Married on 08/24/2019

Excellent Choice

We started our wedding planning knowing that one of the most important pieces to us was the photographer. Since my husband is also a photographer, we took time to look for the right person. Thankfully our wedding coordinator came upon Will. After reviewing his work and having a conversation my husband was more than pleased to have meet just a humble, relationship oriented, willing to help and high quality photographer as Will. Once we talked together through FaceTime I knew he was the right one as well. He didn’t come off like someone just interested in the money. He was genuinely interested in us as couple, how was planned our wedding and what we needed from him. Will never once pushed his thoughts or opinions on us, instead he listened to us and talked us through how he could make it work or possibly what challenges there maybe in getting said idea done.

Will did both our engagement and wedding day photos. He was the same calm, understanding and get the perfect shots person in both occasions. He interacted very well with everyone in our wedding from our parents to other vendors to the guest. He made sure his presence was a welcomed addition and he put even the most camera shy people at ease. Will was a huge assist to our overall wedding planning and day of activities. We recommend him to anyone. He is definitely the kind of photographer you want if you truly want someone who is as a interested and invested in your big day as you are.

Sent on 04/08/2020
  • Tatum

Tatum · Married on 04/13/2019

Will is the MVP of wedding vendors

Will is amazing! We initially found him on Instagram and fell in love with this style! From our initial phone call, to our fun and easy engagement session, to the many planning emails and calls, and finally to the ease at which he guided us through our big day, Will is the MVP of wedding planning!

Will totally understood our vibe and was able to make us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. He puts so much thoughtfulness and care into every shot and you can tell, because the pictures are pure MAGIC! We feel so lucky that he was able to capture our big day and we will cherish those pictures forever. He even took polaroids throughout the day and gave them to us at the end of the night - so special!

Will is a talent and total gem of a human being! We look forward to many more sessions with Will to capture life's milestones! Anyone would be lucky to have Will capture their big day!

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Maegan

Maegan · Married on 12/15/2018

Will was the best decision we made throughout our planning process

The Wedding Planning Process: Wedding planning is hard. Even if you are planning an elopement there are a lot of decisions to make and details to take care of. If you don't choose to make Will Khoury a part of your day you are making the whole process harder on yourself. I originally choose Will because I followed him on Instagram and loved his photos. I honestly did not put much thought into anything other than the quality of the photos. From the first time I emailed Will to ask him about his packages and availability he was prompt, professional and informative. We had a couple meetings over FaceTime and Will just got to know us. He asked us questions and remembered things we had discussed in our previous meeting. Will did more than just go over the details of the day he wanted to get to know us as a couple so that our photos weren't just beautiful but that they showed our personalities as well. Before our last FaceTime meeting my husband and I had met with our DJ to go over the timeline. I left the DJ’s office feeling very stressed because we didn't leave enough time for us to enjoy the night and visit with our guests. After explaining this to Will he went through our timeline with us and fixed it so that we had plenty of time for the traditional stuff as well as visiting with our guests. I CANNOT EXPRESS ENOUGH HOW IMPORTANT THAT WAS. If we had stuck with our original timeline I would have spent the day just going from one traditional experience to another. Will knew exactly how much time everything would really take and made us feel confident in nixing the traditions weren’t really into.

Day of: Will showed up early with his second shooter. They looked around the property and got to know which spots would be best for the photos. Both Will and his second shooter made my husband and I feel so extremely comfortable. Whenever we were missing items for photos or even when I needed my socks taken off Will and his second shooter did not hesitate to make sure everything was taken care of. He even made sure we had cocktails after the ceremony. Will did not miss a beat with our photos. Him and his second shooter captured all the big moments and little moments. Will even directed the videographer who seemed a little lost at times. After our ceremony, the videographer we hired kept asking us to spin and do all these poses.... which would have been fine however we had told both Will and the videographer that we wanted to be at cocktail hour with our friends and families. Will spoke up for us with the videographer multiple times to remind them of this. He even stayed later than planned to make he got all the reception fun on the dance floor. I really could go on and on with the details of how Will made our day so much more enjoyable. He was the perfect fit.

Not sure if Will is right for you?
    Will is right for EVERYONE. He really is the nicest guy and I am positive he could make anyone feel comfortable in front of the camera. He is prompt, professional, genuine, has excellent communication and goes above and beyond to help in any way he can. Will truly loves what he does and has a beautiful way of making your story come to life through photos.

Sent on 12/23/2019