Shawn Black Photography

Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Shawn Black Photography

We Capture Life's Special Moments

Creative. Stylish. Award winning. Anything but your average wedding photography.

Shawn Black Photography specializes in modern artistic wedding photography in Greater Boston, as well as destinations worldwide. It is Shawn’s goal to seamlessly capture the important moments of your special day whether they be the big moments everyone sees or the little fleeting ones that may mean the most.

All services are custom tailored to fit each client's specific needs. Please contact me to discuss your photographic needs, so I may create a custom package to meet them.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Proofs (2)
Additional Hours (1)
Boudoir Shoot (1)
Prints (1)

When first meeting Shawn, we asked him to make us “look like we were in a magazine”. He undoubtedly exceeded our expectations. Shawn and his team are talented professionals and we could not be more satisfied with the outcome of our wedding photos. What sets Shawn apart is his innovative style. He has no fear in trying new angles and doing anything necessary to get the shot. Wedding planning is a stressful endeavor and Shawn’s knowledge, skill, and relaxed nature gave us peace of mind. Beyond photography, he is well connected in the wedding industry and offered us suggestions and connections for other high-quality vendors. Your wedding day flies by in the blink of an eye, we are glad to have Shawn’s photos to last a lifetime. We highly recommend Shawn Black Photography to capture your big day!

Profile Picture Erin, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our wedding was amazing and Shawn was such an important part of our day! From his advice on getting ready for the big day to very personal moments he helped with. He really is more than a photographer...he was like an honorary maid of honor! He made the day so smooth and less stressful. Not to mention the beautiful pieces of art he captured! My husband and I both agree he was the best decision we made planning our wedding! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Our pictures are absolutely breath taking!

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/19/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

People who have seen my photos (those that were at my wedding as well as those who were not) are so enamored with what what was captured. The people at my wedding were speaking for days about "the photographers climbing fire escapes and rolling around to get the shot like they were in an action movie" We are so please with the way our photos came out!

Profile Picture Cara, 4/15/17, 4 Reviews

220x220 sq 1483049043272 001shawn black photoboston wedding photography
220x220 sq 1483049252095 004shawn black photoboston wedding photographer
220x220 sq 1483049339968 001shawn black photoboston wedding
220x220 sq 1357345806582 7u0a1855edit

Its great working with Shawn. He always captures all the best moments and is a breeze to coordinate with as a fellow vendor. He's got a great reputation and we always look forward to weddings with him and to seeing him at industry events. Just a great pro all around and super nice guy, very hard working and passionate about his craft. Keep up the good work Shawn and we'll see you on the circuit.

I had the pleasure of working with Shawn Black at the Atkinson Country Club. I've seen a lot of photographers in action over the years and can tell which one are on the ball and which one's aren't. Shawn definitely knew what he was doing and had a good amount of energy and "hustle" which I like to see. His photos look great too and that's where "the rubber hits the road", so to speak. Hire Shawn with confidence!

Shawn Black is an amazing photographer! He not only captures amazing images but tells your unique story throught the eyes of his lenses. His attention to detail, he quick instinct and somehow knowing where you are in that moment is uncanny. When you book with Shawn Black Photography rest assured that not only will he capture the moments that last a lifetime but also those images you couldn't predict.

What a sweetie! And what a talented and generous wedding photographer. Shawn will make you smile, put you at ease and capture your day with real heart. An under the radar favorite for couples in the know.

Shawn is a consummate professional. If I am booked, the very first person I suggest to a client is Shawn. He really cares about his clients and LOVES what he does. His work is beautiful and he is so much fun to work with, really putting couples and the other vendors he works with at ease.

Boston, MA 02215   See On Map