9415 Stenton ave, Glenside, PA 19038 Map · Phone number

15 Reviews for Shannan Holland

1 User photo

Shannan Holland 1

Jason · Married on 07/06/2018

We had Shannan arranging all flowers for our wedding. She works closely with PineCrest Country Club where we had our wedding. She did an amazing job on bringing our visions to reality. We wanted two different set of center pieces so not all tables are the same. She created exactly what we had in mind to match our wedding colours. I didn’t really provide much input for my bouquet except for colour and one of my favorite flowers. She did an amazing job of creating not only mine but also for brides’ maids. The boutonnieres looked sharp on the groom and groomsmen. She also created a wreath for the flower girl and corsages. Shannan is very artistic and I highly recommend working with her for your next events.

Sent on 07/20/2018

Liz · Married on 10/07/2017

My husband and I had our wedding at PineCrest CC and Shannan was our florist. We weren't really sure what we wanted for flowers/center pieces so we had a meeting with Shannan and she provided great examples and color samples for us to choose from. We ended up going with white pumpkin centerpieces with the flowers inside of them. They were a huge hit. Not one was left on the tables at the end of the night. Shannan did a great job and everything turned out wonderful. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 11/07/2017

I showed Shannan a picture of the flowers I had in mind.... and she mimicked them perfectly. I've had a lot of people ask for her information for their wedding after seeing out flowers. Very reasonable as well!!!

Sent on 10/14/2015