249 N. Paseo Rio Blanco, Anaheim, CA 92807 Map · Phone number

About Shane Productions

We are a videography company based out of Anaheim Hills. We are there to capture your most sacred moments of one of the biggest days of your life. We can customize any package to fit your day.

• A Touch of Soul Productions
  • A Colored Mind Video Production
  • Rimma Panina Videographer

4 Reviews for Shane Productions

So easy to work with and beautiful video quality.

Sent on 03/09/2017

Brandi · Married on 07/02/2011

Kim Shane was in a every way an asset to my wedding. She is extremely easy to work with, professional, helpful, and has a very calm personality that can bring the tension down a few notches when things are not going as planned. Because of her, we not only have a beautiful video of our wedding day, but we also have a few decent photographs as well. Our photographer was dropping the ball, and it is only because Kim jumped to action setting up beautiful shots of my husband and I for the photographer to take that I have some nice pictures to look at. I can not say enough nice things about Kim or thank her enough for helping me through the stressful part of my wedding day, saving my pictures and making me a beautiful keepsake of my day.

Sent on 04/08/2012
  • Mattin

Mattin · Married on 09/17/2011

We really like her video, especially for the price we paid

Sent on 01/11/2012

• Photojenic Wedding Photographers

I've had the pleasure of working with Kim and her team on many events over the years. She is a true pro, always being helpful above and beyond the expectations of a videographer. And our mutual clients have loved their work, thanking me for introducing/referring them. You're lucky to lock them into your big day! You will be so glad you did.

• OC Wedding Vows Wedding Officiants

Kim Shane is an incredibly detailed person with an eye for capturing the moment. Any couple looking for someone that can provide a stylistic/artsy video presentation that gets the spirit of the relationship... look no further. Long time friend of our family and my go to person for recommending video work!

• 249 N. Paseo Rio Blanco Anaheim, 92807 See on map
    Location of (Shane Productions)