Laguna Niguel, CA 92677 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Photojenic

Fifteen years ago I began my journey as a professional photographer. Although my roots were the fashion industry I transfered my style twelve years ago to the industry of weddings. It's so rewarding to be a part of such a special day to the happy couple, their families and friends. My work has taken me all over the world! I've had the incredible opportunity to photograph weddings in Italy, Jamaica, Hawaii, Seattle, Cancun, Thailand just to name a few amazing destinations. I've been seen in The Knot Magazine, theknot.com, Town and Country weddings Italy, The Wedding Channel, WE television network and featured on WeddingCompass.com. I also enjoy photographing families, pregnancy, newborn and of course unique engagement sessions beyond just the wedding day. Growing a relationship with each couple is paramount to me. It helps to capture their true essence and bring ease to every shoot.

• We are BIG Pictures
wedding41
wedding4

13 Reviews for Photojenic

Hillary · Married on 09/26/2015

Jen is hands down is our family's "go-to" photographer! She is incredible, she communicates well, she gets the job done and she takes incredibly amazing, clear, breath taking shots. She photographed my sisters wedding back in 2010, and when I got engaged I called to book Jen 48 hours after being engaged, she can book up! We have even used Jen for our family photos in 2013. We will continue to use her, we have full faith in her! Not to mention she has a fun loving personality and works VERY quickly, she knew she only had 1 hour to do photos with us, during cocktail hour and she stuck to that hour; knowing I didn't want to keep my guests waiting! I love her online portal and her blog, she's fantastic!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Jennifer · Married on 06/08/2014

Jen is amazing to work with! I used her for an engagement shoot, a save the date/holiday card, and for my wedding which was last month. I am currently working with her on our wedding album and am bummed that everything is coming to an end shortly. Don't get me wrong, I will be calling her up for future family portraits and recommending her to anyone that will listen. She was an invaluable resource throughout the wedding process by offering suggestions and sharing what she's seen in her experience even when it wasn't photography-related. Everyone has worries on their wedding day, but Jen was not one of mine. She is extremely dependable, passionate and just an easy person to be around. On the day of the wedding, she kept us on schedule and made sure we got all the shots we wanted, even with my crazy family dynamics. A big thank you to Jen for being so wonderful to work with!!

Sent on 07/29/2014

Sara · Married on 10/12/2013

Photojenic was the most amazing photographer I have ever worked with. The owner/photographer, Jen was truly a pleasure to work with and an incredibly talented photographer. Jen is the kindest person and she couldn't have been more flexible and helpful. She really knows what she's doing. The photographs turned out stunningly beautiful and I am so happy that I chose Photojenic to be in charge of capturing our wedding images. I am so blown away by the service and results - the photos are more beautiful than I could have possibly imagined. You really can't go wrong with Photojenic and Jen is very reasonable with her services. She kindly worked with us to come up with a plan that fit our budget. Overall, Jen is just the sweetest most nicest person to work with and she genuinely cares about you and customer satisfaction. Photojenic was the perfect choice for my wedding photographer and I am thrilled with the service and results.

Sent on 11/04/2013

Photojenic FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Photojenic 1
    Wedding Wire Discount!
    Simply let me know that you found me on Wedding Wire and receive an immediate $200 discount off any regular package OR a complimentary engagement shoot added to any package

• Shane Productions
    Shane Productions Wedding Videographers

I have worked with Jen for over 10 years and she is so amazing to work with. She has an amazing ability to connect with all her clients through the duration of their engagement and after too. She is always positive and happy and can capture a truly beautiful moment of the couple and their families through the lens. You not be disappointed when you book her because after you receive the photos she captured throughout your day you will see the artistic talent she has as a great photographer!

• Clon Data Capture
    Clon Data Capture Banquet Halls

We have known Jen of photojenic for many years. She is incredibly talented, creative and so much fun to work with (both vendors and clients agree) She's known for her artistic style and unique products to display and enjoy your beautiful images. You'd be lucky to lock down her team for your wedding day. You'll be so glad you chose one of Orange County's top pros!

• Hair Comes the Bride
    Hair Comes the Bride Wedding Hair & Makeup

We have worked with Photojenic for years. They are such a pleasure to work with and their photography is amazing!!!

• Laguna Niguel, 92677 See on map