9730 SW Cascade Ave, Portland, OR 97223 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

16 Reviews for Shane Co.

Lyndsey · Married on 08/06/2017

Every time we went into Shane Co we had such wonderful experiences! The staff was always so helpful, even though I didn't really know what I wanted for my wedding band. My engagement ring was my grandmas so I found it so difficult to find a band that complimented the ring the way I wanted. Once I finally picked out the band I wanted, the team there was so great at explaining the process for what I should do with the rings before my wedding. I wanted to gets the bands tacked together, my engagement ring sized down and polished for the big day. I was only away from my rings for a couple days and the pickup went flawlessly. They have a great team :)

Sent on 08/21/2017

Cathy · Married on 05/28/2017

Love the Shane Co! I live in WA and have visited stores in OR and AZ. The customer service at both locations was second-to-none. The manager and a buyer in Tigard took so much time to help my fiancé and I find the perfect wedding set for me and wedding band for him. They service all of their jewelry for free and they have the most gorgeous rings at such reasonable prices. I am so happy with my engagement ring and matching band. I have gotten so many compliments on my engagement ring. Thank you, Shane Co, for making the experience so positive!

Sent on 03/08/2017

Khristeen · Married on 05/28/2017

We found our wedding rings here, the sales people where always professional and honest. Hadn't used before but highly recommend them. Warranty is good.

Sent on 06/06/2017