McKinney, TX 75070 Map · Phone number

About Shamica & Co.

Shamica & Co. is an upscale event planning and design firm servicing the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. Based in McKinney, TX, we specialize in planning and design for weddings, events and special occasions. Whether it's under the shimmer of a fabulous chandelier in a ballroom, a private estate for a magical weekend, or the gorgeous sandy beaches of St. Barts, no event is too big or too small.

At Shamica & Co., we believe that planning an event should be fun and adventurous, not overwhelming and stressful. We believe that every client should experience the simple and remarkable moments leading up to their event and on their event day. We are a team of certified event professionals, who takes pride in presenting a seamless event.

Our extraordinary planning approach caters to the needs of our clients to cultivate an event that is uniquely yours. We realize that every couple, every milestone, and every special occasion has a story. Let Shamica & Co. unravel all the details and bring them to life, orchestrating an event that caters to the five senses. Sit back as Shamica & Co. creates a magical guest experience that will not soon be forgotten. We are not just about crossing off To-Dos, we are about making your event dreams come true. Allow us to guide you through every impression of your joyous celebration.

"We love planning beautiful events, but live for planning heartfelt moments and unforgettable experiences."

Follow Shamica & Co. on

fionanimawedding0024
fionanimawedding1005
749963266e2a9cd1 Fiona Nima Wedding 0293
Wedding bouquets

6 Reviews for Shamica & Co.

Taralyn · Married on 11/25/2016

The Pink Tuxedos is the BEST! Shamica Sweat went above and beyond for our wedding. She was always professional, she is very personable, and her willingness to help us plan was outstanding. She helped me stay on track and made an effort to always work with my schedule. I gained a friendship and had the wedding of my dreams!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Guy · Married on 11/19/2016

My advice...Shamica Sweat is simply the best! This is coming from the Father of the Bride. Shamica provides excellent services from introduction, planning and implementation of the wedding day ceremony and activities. G. Toliver

Sent on 12/21/2016

Christina · Married on 07/23/2016

I absolutely loved working with Shamica! By the time I contacted her, we had the majority of our vendors secured, so we decided to just do the month of coordination package. She contacted each of my vendors to finalize details, was in touch with the church & venue to make sure everything was set up correctly, and was always staying in constant contact with me just in case any last minute changes need to occur. By the time the big day arrived, I was able to put away my phone and just enjoy the weekend with friends and family, confidently knowing she had everything handled. Not only was she professional, but her upbeat personality combined with her calming nature made her the perfect coordinator for me. I highly recommend using Shamica & her team for your wedding!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Award

Shamica & Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,100.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 7,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2