Lincoln, RI 02865 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Shaman Andrew

Congratulations on your engagement! My name is Andrew McCaughey, as an experienced wedding officiant ordained as a minister with the Universal Life Church I have officiated weddings from Maine to North Carolina. I feel that too many people treat weddings as a somber occasion, when they are something to be celebrated. Weddings are an occasion to smile, feast, and revel in the joining of two people who love each other. If you share that mindset and are looking for a minister who will perform a meaningful ceremony without making the event solemn, I can help. Whether you are interested in a small minimalist service or an elaborate affair please feel free to contact me. Sometimes people need a minister at the last minute, and some plan every detail a year in advance. No matter your needs, give me a call.

kaw9

6 Reviews for Shaman Andrew

• Erica

Erica · Married on 06/29/2019

Magical experience

After meeting with Andrew we decided that he was the guy for us 😁 He was very personable and had a wonderful energy. We had a very unique wedding with 300 guests at a campground with tents, and cabins. During our ceremony we burned sage and smoked from a peace pipe. Andrew was willing to do anything we asked of him 🤗😄 He was very easy to work with when it came to his speech. He was able to make changes that we wanted without question. We have received compliments in regards to him having a beautiful speaking voice, bringing both laughs and tears, and his look of course! People thought that we were all friends which I think is a testament to how comfortable he is even in a large group setting.
    We would most definitely recommend Andrew for any ceremony that you would like, he is able to adapt!!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Mark · Married on 06/16/2018

Andrew is an *awesome* Officiant. He created a ceremony tailored to us (his pre-questionnaire for you as the couple is in depth!) with the perfect mix of humor and reverence for the circumstance. He's responsive, professional and is very aware of the complications of the day so he does his best to let you know he'll work to make things right. Best of all he has an out-sized, fun, gregarious and charming personality that comes through to everyone on your big day. I had multiple people tell me on the day of our wedding how much they loved the ceremony and/or their experience with him afterward.

If you'd like to get a feel for him as a host check out Flynn's Mansfield on Wednesday nights or Park St. Ale House, Attleboro on Tuesday nights where he runs trivia.

Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/18/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/13/2017

the.best.day. Ever

Andrew has been friends with my husband since high school but was quickly a friend of mine as soon as we met. He was able to make our ceremony extremely personal and heart warming. He truly made our day a celebration of the love we share and I would recommend him to any of my friends!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Shaman Andrew Pricing

Shaman Andrew Price Rates

Shaman Andrew FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 300
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 200
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 50
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Shinto
    Sikhism
    Taoist
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    AL
    WA
    WV
    WI
    WY
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

• Lincoln, RI, 02865 See on map
    Location of (Shaman Andrew)