SG3 EVENTS

Washington, DC View map

$5,500 Package Price

We are a Boutique Wedding Planning company serving the DC, Maryland, and Virginia area with a specialization in creating memorable experiences throughout your journey to the altar!

What sets us apart is our ornate zeal and passion for planning, and our strong background in Project Management and Consulting. Our background allows us to stay organized throughout the planning process and foster great vendor relationships ensuring every one working on your wedding will deliver the best experience possible!

Being a boutique company, we only serve a select number of couples a year which ensures that every bride and groom receives the highest level of service and attention!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1 User photo

• Lucy
    Lucy B. Getting married on 12/04/2021

Kindred spirit. Soul sister. Our team. Our tribe.

Kindred spirit. Soul sister. Our team. Our tribe. There are just some people in life that spark something inside of you, and you just know you are going to love each other - that is Sarah to us! From the moment we met, we knew she would be an amazing partner. Sarah and her team were so accommodating and wonderful to work with onsite. Leading up to the event, Sarah was very responsive and thought of every detail we needed to make our event a success. We would recommend her to anyone, and cannot wait for our next event together!
  • Rheonna
    Rheonna Married on 05/31/2019

Fairy God-Planner for a Fairytale Wedding

Sarah is an amazing wedding planning professional. Sarah’s response times to my questions and concerns were prompt and always comforting. As the bride Sarah ensured that any decisions I made were well within my budget and I never felt pressured or over overwhelmed by the vendors I selected. Sarah is well organized and holds herself and the vendors on her select list to a high standard. Selecting SG3 Events was the BEST decision we ever made. Sarah made the last weeks leading up to my wedding more fun than stressful! Sarah contacted the vendors, created an amazing day of schedule, was willing to contact our wedding party, and took care of getting additional items for our wedding favors to add a personal touch. I felt like the only bride in the world while working with Sarah she made sure that the unique way I chose to present myself was understood by all of the décor vendors to bring my fairytale wedding together. Sarah called me the morning of the wedding to check in and see how I was doing! I really could not have asked for anything more. I highly recommend her to anyone and we cannot thank her enough for helping us create our fairytale dream wedding!

Washington, DC, 20009