2500 Reliance Avenue, Apex, NC 27539 Map · Phone number
· Visit website

About SF Tailors

SF Tailors, LLC is a suit and wedding tuxedo company based in the Greater Raleigh area. They offer a wide range of custom-made garments for both men and women, including suits, shirts, pants, vests and jackets. You can design the entire look, from the fabric to the buttonholes. At SF Tailors, LLC, every piece is truly unique.

The bespoke wedding tailor is ready to create an outfit that suits your style, personality and theme of your celebration. They will make the piece from scratch according to your measurements. Their services include:

• Appointments only
  • Two-piece suits
  • Three-piece suits
  • Customized details
  • European fit
  • Tailored fit
  • Classic fit

Areas Covered
SF Tailors, LLC serves couples throughout Cary, Raleigh, Durham and the surrounding region. By appointment only.

af245e5d138b2d5a 1538854421 02ee83e897a2dbc5 1538854420413 3 Brandon brittane

SF Tailors 5
  • JuBattle

JuBattle · Married on 10/05/2019

Absolutely the best

Mrs. Daisy and her husband's business first caught my attention at a wedding expo in Raleigh with this amazingly crafted black tux hanging on display, from that point on a I knew that this was where I was going to get MY tux from, and after booking my appointment they did not dissapoint. Arriving at their home business and seeing the additional pieces they have crafted, I knew I had made the right choice. My tux is an off white/ivory top and bottom tux with a satin lapel. The accent of the lapel on the off white was an absolutely brilliant suggestion on her part. It went well with our colors of blush pink and champaign gold, and speaks volumes to her expertise this business. If you are worried about the fit, don't be, your tux will be custom tailored to the T comfortably. I appreciate all the hard work and suggestions she made. They have made a continuous customer out of me, and I look forward to trying new future designs with their company!!!

Sent on 10/12/2019

SF Tailors's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Julius. Working with you was a pleasure. You had a clear vision for your suit and we're glad we could help you achieve that. You looked amazing in your cream tux and we can't wait to see the wedding pictures! Thank you for choosing SF Tailors for your wedding suit!
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing Suits for a Mixed Gender Grooms Party!

We could not be happier with the bespoke suits that Daisy hooked us up with for our wedding. The groom's party was a mix of men and women and Daisy was more than willing to get us looking as sharp as possible for the big day. She gave us plenty of guidance in the face of thousands of options for our cuts, fabrics, colors, and accessories. The groom (me!) got a three piece tux with a satin outline on the lapels and a bespoke dress shirt. All of it fit perfectly the first time which I think is a testament to the process Daisy has for measurements (she uses a body scanner and cross checks them by hand). The father of the bride, a groomswoman, and a groomsman chose to pick up suits as well, and they all looked just as fabulous. Several of us have already talked to her about getting follow-up suits for our professional lives as well. Thank you so much!!

SF Tailors 6
    SF Tailors 7
    Sent on 10/01/2019

SF Tailors's reply:

Thanks you so much for working with us for your wedding suits Jamie and Nestor. We loved the suit you designed and you looked amazing in it, if we may say so ourselves :-) Your groomslady was so enthusiastic, she made us smile the whole time. It was a pleasure meeting with you all. We look forward to seeing you again!

Award

SF Tailors FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?
    $500 - $999
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Father of the Groom
    Groom
    Groomsmen
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Tuxedos
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales