2500 Reliance Avenue, Apex, NC 27539 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About SF Tailors

SF Tailors, LLC is a suit and wedding tuxedo company based in the Greater Raleigh area. They offer a wide range of custom-made garments for both men and women, including suits, shirts, pants, vests and jackets. You can design the entire look, from the fabric to the buttonholes. At SF Tailors, LLC, every piece is truly unique.

The bespoke wedding tailor is ready to create an outfit that suits your style, personality and theme of your celebration. They will make the piece from scratch according to your measurements. Their services include:

• Appointments only
  • Two-piece suits
  • Three-piece suits
  • Customized details
  • European fit
  • Tailored fit
  • Classic fit

Areas Covered
SF Tailors, LLC serves couples throughout Cary, Raleigh, Durham and the surrounding region. By appointment only.

af245e5d138b2d5a 1538854421 02ee83e897a2dbc5 1538854420413 3 Brandon brittane

SF Tailors 6
SF Tailors 7
  • Bryan

Bryan Apperson · Married on 05/19/2019

Excellent quality and customer service

Daisy did a fantastic job making my custom suit for a wedding. Every one of us had a suit that fit perfectly at a very reasonable price. For those that were local she has a 3-D body scanner that she uses to make sure the fit is just right. I lived far away so she was able to work with me and we took measurements through FaceTime. She had plenty of choices for fabric and a ton of options to make the suit custom to your liking. I picked my suit up 1 day before the wedding and it fit perfect! Thanks Daisy!

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Aaron

Aaron Jones · Married on 05/12/2019

Absolutely wowed my bride with my suit on my wedding day!

Daisy from SF Tailors was absolutely fantastic. I had a distinct vision in mind when it came to my suit for my wedding and she really helped to achieve that. I told my wife if I couldn't see her dress then she could not see my suit, so I had to be absolutely sure my suit would wow her. Daisy came through in the clutch, not only did she ensure that my suit was custom from stitch to stitch to what I had in mind but she also remembered us on our wedding day and sent us an email to wish us luck (even though my suit was ready and picked up 4 months before our big day). If you are looking for someone to craft your suit you cannot go wrong to trust SF Tailors.

Sent on 06/13/2019
    SF Tailors 8
    SF Tailors 9
    SF Tailors 10
    SF Tailors 11

SF Tailors's reply:

It was a pleasure to work with you as well Aaron. It always helps when a groom knows what he wants and we are able to translate that vision in a great looking suit. You and Kerri look lovely in the pictures! Thank you for making us part of your wedding day!

Award

SF Tailors FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? $500 - $999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Groom, Groomsmen
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Tuxedos