SF Tailors

2500 Reliance Avenue, Apex, NC 27539 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About SF Tailors

SF Tailors, LLC is a suit and wedding tuxedo company based in the Greater Raleigh area. They offer a wide range of custom-made garments for both men and women, including suits, shirts, pants, vests and jackets. You can design the entire look, from the fabric to the buttonholes. At SF Tailors, LLC, every piece is truly unique.

The bespoke wedding tailor is ready to create an outfit that suits your style, personality and theme of your celebration. They will make the piece from scratch according to your measurements. Their services include:

• Appointments only
  • Two-piece suits
  • Three-piece suits
  • Customized details
  • European fit
  • Tailored fit
  • Classic fit

Areas Covered
SF Tailors, LLC serves couples throughout Cary, Raleigh, Durham and the surrounding region. By appointment only.

Coat cuff links

SF Tailors 6
SF Tailors 7

Bill · Married on 11/23/2018

Fantastic Suits

Awesome quality of product! Daisy is super nice, knows her trade, and will make sure you look great

Sent on 11/27/2018

SF Tailors's reply:

Thank you for choosing SF Tailors for your wedding suit Bill. We enjoyed designing the outfit with you and Vanessa just as much as our lengthy conversations on how to change the world :-) Enjoy married life!

Chris · Married on 11/17/2018

My experience with SF tailors was wonderful. Daisy made the design process as easy as it could be. My tux was ready right on time. I’m extremely picky when it comes to how my suits and tuxes fit. Very rarely do I find myself completely satisfied with how my suit or tux fits. SF tailors took what I had pictured in my mind and brought it to life. I couldn’t be happier with how my tuxedo fits. SF tailors prices also blow the competitors out of the water. I highly recommend using SF tailors if you are in the market for a suit or tuxedo!

Sent on 10/11/2018

SF Tailors's reply:

Thank you Chris. We're so happy to hear you love your tux. You designed a great one and you looked like a model in it! We can't wait to see the wedding pictures! Thank you for working with us and have an amazing wedding day!

Award

SF Tailors FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? $500 - $999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Groom, Groomsmen
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Tuxedos