SF Tailors Reviews

SF Tailors 7
  • Daniel

Daniel Lavan · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing Experience!

I have never written a review for a business before, but I enjoyed working hand and hand with Daisy to create the perfect suit so much that I had to let others know! It's incredible how many different options are available in creating a custom suit, but Daisy makes it all very simple and fun! SF Tailors also uses state of the art body scanning technology to get a perfectly fitting final product. Being a tall and skinny man, it has been a struggle to find clothes that fit me well. However, when I put my finished suit by SF Tailors on I immediately felt like a movie star. SF Tailors is a business I will always recommend to someone looking to get a beautiful, custom made suit!

Sent on 09/01/2019

SF Tailors's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write this review Daniel, we appreciate being the first :-) We agree you looked like a million bucks in the suit and we can't wait to see the wedding pictures. Thank you for trusting us with your wedding suit!
  • JuBattle

JuBattle · Married on 10/05/2019

Absolutely the best

Mrs. Daisy and her husband's business first caught my attention at a wedding expo in Raleigh with this amazingly crafted black tux hanging on display, from that point on a I knew that this was where I was going to get MY tux from, and after booking my appointment they did not dissapoint. Arriving at their home business and seeing the additional pieces they have crafted, I knew I had made the right choice. My tux is an off white/ivory top and bottom tux with a satin lapel. The accent of the lapel on the off white was an absolutely brilliant suggestion on her part. It went well with our colors of blush pink and champaign gold, and speaks volumes to her expertise this business. If you are worried about the fit, don't be, your tux will be custom tailored to the T comfortably. I appreciate all the hard work and suggestions she made. They have made a continuous customer out of me, and I look forward to trying new future designs with their company!!!

Sent on 10/12/2019

SF Tailors's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Julius. Working with you was a pleasure. You had a clear vision for your suit and we're glad we could help you achieve that. You looked amazing in your cream tux and we can't wait to see the wedding pictures! Thank you for choosing SF Tailors for your wedding suit!
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing Suits for a Mixed Gender Grooms Party!

We could not be happier with the bespoke suits that Daisy hooked us up with for our wedding. The groom's party was a mix of men and women and Daisy was more than willing to get us looking as sharp as possible for the big day. She gave us plenty of guidance in the face of thousands of options for our cuts, fabrics, colors, and accessories. The groom (me!) got a three piece tux with a satin outline on the lapels and a bespoke dress shirt. All of it fit perfectly the first time which I think is a testament to the process Daisy has for measurements (she uses a body scanner and cross checks them by hand). The father of the bride, a groomswoman, and a groomsman chose to pick up suits as well, and they all looked just as fabulous. Several of us have already talked to her about getting follow-up suits for our professional lives as well. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 10/01/2019
    SF Tailors 8
    SF Tailors 9

SF Tailors's reply:

Thanks you so much for working with us for your wedding suits Jamie and Nestor. We loved the suit you designed and you looked amazing in it, if we may say so ourselves :-) Your groomslady was so enthusiastic, she made us smile the whole time. It was a pleasure meeting with you all. We look forward to seeing you again!

Neal Schneier · Married on 05/26/2019

The Best Suit

SF Tailors did a fantastic job for my wedding / business suit. I have had several "custom" made suits from the chain stores but they were nothing compared to the quality, fit and experience from SF Tailors. They spent so much time getting all the details right and as someone that does not always fit the normal sizes it fit like a glove.

Sent on 06/15/2019

SF Tailors's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Neal. We loved working with you to create a suit for your big day. The design you chose is timeless and we're sure you will enjoy it for years to come! Thank you for choosing us!
  • Bryan

Bryan Apperson · Married on 05/19/2019

Excellent quality and customer service

Daisy did a fantastic job making my custom suit for a wedding. Every one of us had a suit that fit perfectly at a very reasonable price. For those that were local she has a 3-D body scanner that she uses to make sure the fit is just right. I lived far away so she was able to work with me and we took measurements through FaceTime. She had plenty of choices for fabric and a ton of options to make the suit custom to your liking. I picked my suit up 1 day before the wedding and it fit perfect! Thanks Daisy!

Sent on 07/12/2019

SF Tailors's reply:

Thanks for working with us Bryan. Measuring a bespoke suit long distance can be a challenge but you did everything we asked and more to create the best fit. You all looked great! Hope you can enjoy the suit for many years to come!
  • Aaron

Aaron Jones · Married on 05/12/2019

Absolutely wowed my bride with my suit on my wedding day!

Daisy from SF Tailors was absolutely fantastic. I had a distinct vision in mind when it came to my suit for my wedding and she really helped to achieve that. I told my wife if I couldn't see her dress then she could not see my suit, so I had to be absolutely sure my suit would wow her. Daisy came through in the clutch, not only did she ensure that my suit was custom from stitch to stitch to what I had in mind but she also remembered us on our wedding day and sent us an email to wish us luck (even though my suit was ready and picked up 4 months before our big day). If you are looking for someone to craft your suit you cannot go wrong to trust SF Tailors.

Sent on 06/13/2019
    SF Tailors 10
    SF Tailors 11
    SF Tailors 12
    SF Tailors 13

SF Tailors's reply:

It was a pleasure to work with you as well Aaron. It always helps when a groom knows what he wants and we are able to translate that vision in a great looking suit. You and Kerri look lovely in the pictures! Thank you for making us part of your wedding day!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 04/28/2019

A pleasure to work with

Our experience with SF Tailors was positive from start to finish. They worked with us to create an awesome custom suit that fit our needs as geeks (custom video game themed lining for the jacket and back for the vest), while making sure any hiccups along the way were communicated in a timely fashion and resolved to our satisfaction. Considering the amount of work and quality of the final product, the price is very reasonable and I would not hesitate to work with them again in the future!

Sent on 06/02/2019

SF Tailors's reply:

Working with you and Matt was a pleasure Lauren! We loved your creativity and the custom gaming linings you designed are some of our favorites! Have a great life together!

Sean Ray · Married on 04/26/2019

Best place for a custom suit!

SF Tailors made getting a custom suit quick and easy. The whole process was a breeze and I wouldn’t go anywhere else for a suit! She has a wonderful selection for any occasion and the process is quick and easy. Can’t wait to go back and get another suit!!

Sent on 06/13/2019

SF Tailors's reply:

We're happy to hear that you enjoyed getting you bespoke suit with us Sean. We loved designing with you and the end result looked great on you. Thank you for choosing us for your suit needs!

Stephens Little · Married on 03/14/2019

Absolutely amazing

From start to finish I enjoyed every second of this experience truest thankful will make the big day even more special!

Sent on 03/05/2019

SF Tailors's reply:

Thank you for working with us Josiah. You designed a gorgeous tux and we can't wait to see your wedding pictures. Have an amazing day!

Calvin S Dempsey · Married on 02/19/2019

SF Tailors

I had a great experience working with Daisy from SF Tailors. I love my Custom suite, she’s 100% professional, she made sure all my questions and concerns were taken care of. I have already recommended her services to my family and friends. I most definitely will be coming back to her soon to have another Custom suite made.

Sent on 03/21/2019

SF Tailors's reply:

Calvin, it was a pleasure working with you and Chris. It was fun to see how you designed something completely different. Both suits turned out great and we can't wait to see the wedding pictures. Thank you for the kind words and recommendations. We look forward to helping you again!

Michael Fidler · Married on 12/09/2018

Womderful Process

I was looking for a suite to be made to me for my wedding. We had met up at a wedding convetion and they certainly knew their stuff. The process was super easy and tons of options on how you want to make that suit special to you. It was a pleasure and I would recommend them to anyone, you miht even get to learn something while you are there.

Sent on 11/28/2018

SF Tailors's reply:

Michael, it was a pleasure working with you too. You definitely weren't afraid to make different choices and the result turned out great! We wish you an amazing wedding day!

Bill · Married on 11/23/2018

Fantastic Suits

Awesome quality of product! Daisy is super nice, knows her trade, and will make sure you look great

Sent on 11/27/2018

SF Tailors's reply:

Thank you for choosing SF Tailors for your wedding suit Bill. We enjoyed designing the outfit with you and Vanessa just as much as our lengthy conversations on how to change the world :-) Enjoy married life!

Chris · Married on 11/17/2018

My experience with SF tailors was wonderful. Daisy made the design process as easy as it could be. My tux was ready right on time. I’m extremely picky when it comes to how my suits and tuxes fit. Very rarely do I find myself completely satisfied with how my suit or tux fits. SF tailors took what I had pictured in my mind and brought it to life. I couldn’t be happier with how my tuxedo fits. SF tailors prices also blow the competitors out of the water. I highly recommend using SF tailors if you are in the market for a suit or tuxedo!

Sent on 10/11/2018

SF Tailors's reply:

Thank you Chris. We're so happy to hear you love your tux. You designed a great one and you looked like a model in it! We can't wait to see the wedding pictures! Thank you for working with us and have an amazing wedding day!

Chris · Married on 11/02/2018

I definitely underestimated the amount of customizable features you can make during the design of the suit. But thanks to Daisy's incredible patience and skilled guidance, it was a truly fun process. After going through every aspect of the design, I'm left with a great fitting suit with bits of my personality throughout. I came to get a suit for my wedding, and was able to add subtle touches that brought our colors and details of the day into the design. Some hidden, and some more obvious. There are endless possibilities, but thanks to Daisy, it never became daunting or overwhelming. Will be coming back for any future suit needs! Thanks Daisy!

Sent on 10/14/2018

SF Tailors's reply:

Thank you Chris, we had so much fun designing your suit with you. We know the choices can be overwhelming and it's our job to guide you through. We can't wait to see the pictures. With dress shoes this time. Dough you are such a fun guy, I wouldn't be surprised if you did try to launch the slippers look. :-)
  • Drake

Drake Cheatham · Married on 10/14/2018

Fantastic experience!

I heard of SF Tailors while visiting my wedding venues open house. I was given a appointment to create the suit of my dreams. Daisy was more than amazing at helping me design every little detail that went into this suit. The fit and finish is remarkable. I never knew that a suit could feel so special. I received so many compliments about my suit on my wedding day. SF Tailors treated me with kindness and professionalism and I would recommend them to anyone looking for the best looking, best fitting, and best feeling suit anyone could ask for.

Sent on 10/29/2018
    SF Tailors 14

SF Tailors's reply:

Drake, it was a pleasure working with you and Jaynie. We saw some of your wedding day pictures and you both looked amazing! We are so grateful you allowed us to help you shine for your big day. Congratulations and have a great life together!

Dean · Married on 10/12/2018

There's something special about putting on your favorite suit. It's how you choose to present yourself during some of the most memorable occasions of your life - the immediate context in which you want to be seen. Ever since I received the finished product from SF Tailors, I want to be seen in the bespoke suit that they crafted. The result of their work is simply stunning in both feel and appearance. When I put it on, I was immediately aware of the absence of different points of discomfort that come with off-the-rack suits. I was also keenly aware of a glint in my fiancee's smiling eyes when she glanced at me. Our appointments with SF Tailor to design the suit were a perfect balance of professional and friendly. John and Daisy were exceptionally personable and easy to talk to throughout the whole process, guiding me through the immense number of options available to me as I picked out what would immediately become my favorite suit.

Sent on 05/29/2018

SF Tailors's reply:

Dean, thank you for the kind words, you make us blush! You looked like an Italian model in your suit and we can't wait to see the wedding pictures. We wish you and Nicole an amazing wedding day and a wonderful life together!
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/12/2018

Best Day Ever!

I decided to get a custom suit done for the most important day of my life. I tried on other suits at the store and they just didn't fit right. I met with Daisy at SF Tailors and she was amazing. I never knew there were so many choices and decisions to make about making a suit. The whole process was flawless and the suit was way more than I ever expected. I was a bit weary about the cost, but in the end this suit will not only be a regular part of my work attire, but it will remind me of the best day of my life. I would definitely do this again!

Thank you, Daisy!

Sent on 11/26/2018

SF Tailors's reply:

Chris and Laura, it was a pleasure working with both of you. Designing a suit is fun, but we know it can also be a bit overwhelming because of all the choices. You created one that will work for a lot of different occasions and you looked great in it! (if we may say so ourselves...) Thank you for choosing SF Tailors to help with your look for the best day of your life!

Amy · Married on 10/07/2018

My bespoke suit turned out great! They had tons of customizable options, including things I had no idea you could even do, like different pocket angles and different shirt collars. I felt confident that it was going to fit when they took the measurements, because they took A LOT of measurements, and it fits me perfectly! It’s super nice to have a suit that actually fits me because I’m a really slender person and suits usually just hang off me.

Sent on 06/02/2018

SF Tailors's reply:

Amy and Joe, thank you for trusting us for your big day! Joe looked great in his suit and we were so happy to be able to help him! Have a great wedding day!
  • F

Francesco Ria · Married on 10/06/2018

Great suits! Great people!

Great suits! Great people! My Italian friends said that they could not imagine to find such a great quality also in US. Thank you!

Sent on 10/17/2018

SF Tailors's reply:

Thank you Francesco. You, Daven and your whole family were a pleasure to work with. You all looked amazing in your bespoke suits! Thank you for trusting us in creating your view for your beautiful wedding!

Heather Johnson · Married on 09/29/2018

Excellent!

SF Tailors was wonderful! Even set up payment plan with me to get the tux I wanted!

Sent on 10/15/2018
    SF Tailors 15

SF Tailors's reply:

Heather, we loved creating the perfect tux for your wedding. You inspired us to offer a new service, so thank you for that! You and Sarah are a beautiful couple and we wish you a great life together!

Torrian · Married on 08/18/2018

Man words can’t explain the experience with Daisy I deeply appreciate her and her services especially on the day of having a back up plan for me.

Sent on 10/06/2018
    SF Tailors 21
    SF Tailors 22
    SF Tailors 23

SF Tailors's reply:

Torrian, it was a pleasure working with you and Erin and the rest of your family. I think your dad helped you make some great choices. Your bride looked like a princess but you also looked like a star in your wedding suit. If we ever need a model, I will definitely come knocking :-)

Erin · Married on 08/18/2018

SF Tailors worked with my husband to create a bespoke tux for our wedding. From the moment we met with Daisy, we knew SF Tailors was who we wanted to work with. She was extremely professional, kind, and really took the time to understand our overall vision for our wedding day. The quality of their fabrics and the options for customization were wonderful. We lived out of state but Daisy was so flexible and accommodated us for fittings leading up to the big day. My husband’s tux fit perfectly and was exactly what we envisioned! We highly recommend SF Tailors!

Sent on 10/14/2018

SF Tailors's reply:

Thank you Erin. We loved working with your husband and the rest of the family. I know he wanted the result to be a surprise for you and I'm happy you liked it. You looked like stars in your wedding pictures! Thank you for your trust!

Kim · Married on 07/22/2018

John & Daisy are a husband and wife duo that are gurus in the custom clothing industry. I met them at a Bridal expo in Raleigh and immediately signed up my fiancé for a tailored suit fitting at their home office. When we arrived, they had a full on Dave &Buster’s themed studio with a decked out bar, not to mention a fully equipped DJ setup. So impressive! It really made the whole experience so much more relaxed! Plus the two of them are absolutely hilarious to be around. :) They went over each measurement with us in great detail, all the way down to the color of the button holes. Something, we never would’ve thought of.
    I can’t wait to see him in his custom tux when I walk down the aisle!
    I only wish they could’ve designed my wedding dress!

Sent on 05/27/2018

SF Tailors's reply:

Kimberly and Jason, thank you for the kind words. We had a lot of fun with you too! You designed an amazing suit and we can't wait to see the pictures. Thank you for your trust and have an unforgettable wedding day!

Adam · Married on 06/21/2018

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed working with Daisy and would gladly recommend her to a friend.

Sent on 10/06/2018

SF Tailors's reply:

Adam, we loved working with you and Candi as well. I am still in awe at how you got yourself in shape in such a short time! You both looked amazing for your wedding day!
  • W

Walt Mckinsey · Married on 05/30/2018

I feel like a million bucks

The whole experience was perfect.
    Wonderful from A to Z: From the interior, the greeting, the conversation, the design, the choices, the final product,....

I feel like a million bucks in my new suit.

Sent on 10/30/2018

SF Tailors's reply:

Thank you for choosing us for your suit Walt. We loved your adventurous spirit and we thought you looked like a million bucks too :-)