SF Tailors Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Abe
    Abe P. Getting married on 09/08/2022

Excellent service and product

They did a great job. Very conscious of pandemic safety, made the suit design process fun and easy, and produced an excellent suit that looked very good on me.

SF Tailors's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Abe. It sure has been a crazy ride this year with the whole health crisis, but we try to be as responsible as possible. I think you designed a great looking suit for yourself and your groomsmen. I'm sure you'll be able to wear it for many years to come. Thank you for supporting our business!
    Chloe G. Getting married on 05/14/2022

A well dressed man

Daisy is fantastic! SF Tailors had exactly what we wanted and was so knowledgeable to walk us through the process. We love the custom dinner jacket they made for our wedding reception. Can’t say enough about this fun experience. We will 1000% be ordering more from SF Tailors.
  • Emily
    Emily C. Married on 11/07/2021

It is his day too, he deserves SF Tailors

Daisy was absolutely wonderful to work with. She is very responsive by text, and was extremely accommodating for appointments. We are out of area and some appointments we made last minute, both the week and weekend. Daisy is patient while helping you decide what options best fit your style. She has many choices and we had so much fun building my fiancés suit from the ground up. Every single detail from the number of buttons on each garment to the pocket types and lapel styles, is chosen by you. She hosts the business from her home so it is a more intimate experience with you being the only customers there. She has technology that privately takes ones 3D body scan while standing in a booth that gives her you measurements and she confirms some by hand as well.

We asked for a custom vest lining of great emotional importance and Daisy ensured the photos we sent were assembled in such a way to look outstanding when the vest is turned inside out which is what we requested.

In a wedding world that is so focused on the bride and "her" day, spoil your groom the same way you are dress shopping and make his suit all about HIM. We really enjoyed this whole experience and felt the value is well worth what you receive. The way it fits is very flattering to my guy and now he feels like a million bucks ready to walk down the aisle next week.
    Emily M. Married on 10/10/2021

Brothers Wedding

My brother wanted to do a custom suit for his wedding in October and had seen SF Tailors work at a wedding fair. Daisy did an amazing job on both my suit and my brother's suit! We got to customize to our needs and have fun with the process! I would highly recommend their service to anyone!
  • Michael
    Michael F. Married on 10/09/2021

Amazing Tailor!!

We came across SF Tailors at a wedding vendor show and were immediately intrigued after talking to the owners. The fact that I was able to get a fully customized suit for basically the same price I would have paid at a Mens Warehouse or Jos A Bank really caught my attention. I am 6'7 and slender, so finding a suit that truly fits me is very hard to find. Daisy was able to create two suits for me, one for my elopement and the other for our friends and family ceremony/reception and they were both unique and different. The process is quite extensive but I am extremely happy with how they turned out. She is very communicative and was transparent during the entire process. I will be going back to her for all my suits in the future. I would HIGHLY recommend her!!
    Matthew C. Married on 08/28/2021

Best Custom Suit Ever!

Daisy at SF Tailors was absolutely fantastic! She made the whole custom suit making process seamless and I truly learned what a custom suit is. She uses advanced technology to take every measurement you could possibly think of to ensure the suit fits you perfectly. I had my wedding suit made here and all my groomsman got theirs too. The suit fits perfectly and all my customizations came out amazing. If you are looking for a truly special and custom suit for an amazingly fair price (Don’t forget you will be spending $300+anyway just to rent something from a Men’s Wearhouse) then Daisy at SF Tailors is the place for you! I customized a lot of things on my suit but still chose neutral enough colors that I will be able to wear it for work and other events as well. I will definitely be customzinf any future dress shirts with her as well. Thanks you Daisy!
  • Jonathan
    Jonathan H. Married on 06/19/2021

Best Custom Design!

Daisy (Owner) is AMAZING! The service was impeccable from start to finish. We designed my wedding tux and you literally customize everything from fabric material down to the threading color for your jacket button holes. It truly was a custom design. The fit was everything. It literally looked like I had been poured into the tux. Daisy is going to give you the speech but let me give it to you beforehand... "DO. NOT. MAKE. ANY. SIGNIFICANT. GAINZZZ. AFTER. YOUR. BODY. MEASUREMENTS!" I had to get new pants rushed the week of my wedding due to not listening and lifting weights. Don't be like me. Haha... I cannot say enough great things about my overall experience with Daisy at SF Tailors. 10/10 would recommend!
  • William
    William S. Married on 06/18/2021

Highly Recommended!

Daisy really took care of me and made sure I had the perfect suit that both fits the way a suit should and met my goal for color/design. She also accomplished it within an appropriate amount of time and at a reasonable price.

Daisy was very accommodating, easy to communicate with, and professional. You can ask her anytime about your suit and if you need help deciding aspects of your design. She makes sure you are aware of all available options and how they might work together.

I went with a beige/off-white color, so there are not many future occasions that I might where the suit again. But it is definitely classy enough to be worn and stand out (in a correct way) anytime I want.

I would definitely trust Daisy for a future tailor-made suit. You should too!
    R.j. Married on 06/13/2021

Hands down the Best in NC area.

SF TAILORS store has a great product they produce. My suit fabric and color was amazing and it blew my expectations away. Their customer service was excellent.

• WL
    Wynne Married on 05/27/2021

Sharply Dressed Husband

SF Tailors created my husband's suit. They went over every detail and the pros and cons to every item. They created a suit that he could use again and grow in to if needed. They made sure to get the suit ready in time for the ceremony. They were super friendly and helpful with what would look great for the wedding while being useful for other occasions. We got to add details such as our wedding date in the inside and his initials on his shirt. My husband definitely looked sharp the day of the wedding!
    Travis Married on 04/03/2021

Amazing and exciting

Awesome experience!!!! Vendor was very informative and knowledgeable. Walk me and my wife through everything, and no surprise cost. My custom fit was on mark. Will be back!!!!
    Keegan S. Married on 03/19/2021

Love SF Tailors!

Daisy/SF is incredible! Very knowledgeable! I came with a specific color and she had it! Love the process of picking out every detail of the suit. It was very seamless and was ready on time for my big day! Have already had a friend that went with SF and his suit turned out great as well. 10/10
    Sharif R. Married on 03/06/2021

Great Quality and Service

John and Daisy were absolutely AMAZING! Their level of customer service was above and beyond the call of duty. The quality of the suit was very well made. People are still talking about how good I looked on my wedding day. I can't say thank you enough to SF Tailors for making me look like a groom on my special day! I will recommend them for a life time.
    Hendrik Married on 01/30/2021

Amazing quality and value

This was my first time getting a custom suit, so I didn't know what to expect. Daisy was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was very patient with me and explained all my options. She also made a lot of great suggestions about the suit. She kept in touch while it was being made. When finished, she was able to quickly get me back in to try the suit on. With no surprise, it was a perfect fit. I highly recommended giving her a call if you want a great looking suit at a great price.
  • Medg
    Medg Married on 11/14/2020

Simply the best!

From the start to the end, words cannot describe the amazing experience we have working with Daisy. She is patients, funny, detail orientated, and passionate about her work. I did not get a chance to see the end product (my husband's tuxedo) until the wedding day and I couldn't believe how well-put he looked when I first see him on my wedding day. I would not change anything, just AWESOME!!!!

SF Tailors's reply:

Thank you Medgnie, it means a lot to hear this. I'm so happy you liked the final result. I totally agree that Richardson looked great in his tux :-) Thank you both for working with us!
    Chris R. Married on 10/10/2020

What are you waiting for??

I personally recommend SF Tailors to any and everyone that I meet who needs, wants, or desires a suit. Not only are the suits affordable, but the process of customizing your suit is far beyond any other experience you’ll ever receive. Daisy hands down is the best when it comes to making sure your suit is looking good and fits perfectly. There honestly is nothing left to say but go book an appointment! Do not miss out on your blessing, she is AMAZING!

SF Tailors's reply:

Thank you so much for working with me for your wedding suits. The custom lining you created was so cool I could tell there was an artist hiding in you. And your black suit with the velvet lapel was amazing, if I may say so myself, lol. Thank you for supporting our business during these crazy times!
  • Krystal
    Krystal B. Married on 09/11/2020

Investment worth making!

Trevor and I decided that we wanted to invest in a custom suit after wasting money over and over again renting something that just didn't fit him correctly. We met with Daisy right after our engagement to get the process started. She was so easy to work with and explained step by step the process and the options that we had. We were able to pick out each little detail of the suit. The body scan that is done makes it so that this suit fits him perfectly! She communicated throughout the whole process and was a gem to work with. We can't wait to get married in a few weeks!
  • Roderick
    Roderick C. Married on 08/29/2020

Do It! You’re in the right place with SF Tailors

Incredible experience top to bottom. Zero complaints. Best fitting suit I’ve ever worn! They use digital imaging technology to get your measurements just right. And the options! So many options! Such creative collar and cuff designs. I used SF Tailors as for my wedding tux initially but I’ve been back to have custom casual shirts made. A lot of style for a good price!

SF Tailors's reply:

Roderick, it was a pleasure designing with you. You looked great in your suit and your enthusiasm to design extra shirts was the best compliment you could give me. Thank you for working with us, looking forward to seeing you again soon!
    Dillon Z. Married on 07/21/2020

Simply Amazing!

Daisy is extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and easy to work with. It was fun and exciting during my consult to design my suit. The quality of it is far superior to anything that you can get off of the rack at a normal store. The 3D body scanner made getting measured quick, easy, and extremely accurate. I received so many compliments on my suit. For the price you can’t beat it plus you have a one of a kind suit. I will certainly recommend SF Tailors to anyone looking for fantastic bespoke shirts and suits.

SF Tailors's reply:

Hello Dillon, it was great designing with you. We don't have a lot of grooms that go for a double breasted suit, so I was really happy with the great wedding picture you sent me. Thank you for that and thank you for working with us!
    Roderick R. Married on 03/20/2020

A Wonderful journey

Daisy was very professional and helpful when helping me customize my tuxedo. I enjoyed working with her.

SF Tailors's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you as well. You created a special looking suit and I loved how you weren't afraid to think outside of the box. Did I mention you looked amazing (if I may say so myself)? Thank you for choosing SF Tailors for your wedding suit!
  • Terrance
    Terrance P. Married on 02/28/2020

The Best in Bespoke Suits/Tuxedos

Daisy is fantastic in making men look incredible in suits/tuxedos. From start to finish, SF tailors provides an experience that brings out this confidence in the person wearing what she designs! With her European fashion design, she will ensure that your fit is better than 007 movie. And, with a perfect fitting suit/tux will also come with a wide variety of customization options for fabric that also allow you to showcase different fabrics within your suit and shirts. The major suit brands can’t compare with their own “custom” suit options. Speaking of major suit brands, SF Tailors will ALWAYS bet the price of anything you could find in those stores. Every suit is designed from the ground up and you would pay more for a suit off the rack at a major retailer. Daisy and the team at SF Tailors is the perfect triangle of price, fit, and style. The best is bespoke!

SF Tailors's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Terrance, it was a pleasure working with you too. You looked great in your wedding suit! If anyone is looking for a new 007, you can definitely audition for the part :-) Thank you for choosing SF Tailors for your bespoke suit!
  • Daniel
    Daniel L. Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing Experience!

I have never written a review for a business before, but I enjoyed working hand and hand with Daisy to create the perfect suit so much that I had to let others know! It's incredible how many different options are available in creating a custom suit, but Daisy makes it all very simple and fun! SF Tailors also uses state of the art body scanning technology to get a perfectly fitting final product. Being a tall and skinny man, it has been a struggle to find clothes that fit me well. However, when I put my finished suit by SF Tailors on I immediately felt like a movie star. SF Tailors is a business I will always recommend to someone looking to get a beautiful, custom made suit!

SF Tailors's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write this review Daniel, we appreciate being the first :-) We agree you looked like a million bucks in the suit and we can't wait to see the wedding pictures. Thank you for trusting us with your wedding suit!
  • JuBattle
    Jubattle Married on 10/05/2019

Absolutely the best

Mrs. Daisy and her husband's business first caught my attention at a wedding expo in Raleigh with this amazingly crafted black tux hanging on display, from that point on a I knew that this was where I was going to get MY tux from, and after booking my appointment they did not dissapoint. Arriving at their home business and seeing the additional pieces they have crafted, I knew I had made the right choice. My tux is an off white/ivory top and bottom tux with a satin lapel. The accent of the lapel on the off white was an absolutely brilliant suggestion on her part. It went well with our colors of blush pink and champaign gold, and speaks volumes to her expertise this business. If you are worried about the fit, don't be, your tux will be custom tailored to the T comfortably. I appreciate all the hard work and suggestions she made. They have made a continuous customer out of me, and I look forward to trying new future designs with their company!!!

SF Tailors's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Julius. Working with you was a pleasure. You had a clear vision for your suit and we're glad we could help you achieve that. You looked amazing in your cream tux and we can't wait to see the wedding pictures! Thank you for choosing SF Tailors for your wedding suit!
  • Jamie
    Jamie Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing Suits for a Mixed Gender Grooms Party!

We could not be happier with the bespoke suits that Daisy hooked us up with for our wedding. The groom's party was a mix of men and women and Daisy was more than willing to get us looking as sharp as possible for the big day. She gave us plenty of guidance in the face of thousands of options for our cuts, fabrics, colors, and accessories. The groom (me!) got a three piece tux with a satin outline on the lapels and a bespoke dress shirt. All of it fit perfectly the first time which I think is a testament to the process Daisy has for measurements (she uses a body scanner and cross checks them by hand). The father of the bride, a groomswoman, and a groomsman chose to pick up suits as well, and they all looked just as fabulous. Several of us have already talked to her about getting follow-up suits for our professional lives as well. Thank you so much!!

SF Tailors's reply:

Thanks you so much for working with us for your wedding suits Jamie and Nestor. We loved the suit you designed and you looked amazing in it, if we may say so ourselves :-) Your groomslady was so enthusiastic, she made us smile the whole time. It was a pleasure meeting with you all. We look forward to seeing you again!
  • Tucker
    Tucker S. Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing Process

Daisy is awesome! She is a blast, provides a super professional experience and gives you all the time and info you need to make a good decision. As someone who never felt great in a suit, I now find excuses to wear mine. I'll be back soon!