SF Tailors Reviews

43 Reviews for SF Tailors

• Abe

Abe Pernicka · Getting married on 09/08/2022

Excellent service and product

They did a great job. Very conscious of pandemic safety, made the suit design process fun and easy, and produced an excellent suit that looked very good on me.

Sent on 09/09/2020

SF Tailors's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Abe. It sure has been a crazy ride this year with the whole health crisis, but we try to be as responsible as possible. I think you designed a great looking suit for yourself and your groomsmen. I'm sure you'll be able to wear it for many years to come. Thank you for supporting our business!

Matthew Cornett · Getting married on 08/28/2021

Best Custom Suit Ever!

Daisy at SF Tailors was absolutely fantastic! She made the whole custom suit making process seamless and I truly learned what a custom suit is. She uses advanced technology to take every measurement you could possibly think of to ensure the suit fits you perfectly. I had my wedding suit made here and all my groomsman got theirs too. The suit fits perfectly and all my customizations came out amazing. If you are looking for a truly special and custom suit for an amazingly fair price (Don’t forget you will be spending $300+anyway just to rent something from a Men’s Wearhouse) then Daisy at SF Tailors is the place for you! I customized a lot of things on my suit but still chose neutral enough colors that I will be able to wear it for work and other events as well. I will definitely be customzinf any future dress shirts with her as well. Thanks you Daisy!

• Medg

Medg · Married on 11/14/2020

Simply the best!

From the start to the end, words cannot describe the amazing experience we have working with Daisy. She is patients, funny, detail orientated, and passionate about her work. I did not get a chance to see the end product (my husband's tuxedo) until the wedding day and I couldn't believe how well-put he looked when I first see him on my wedding day. I would not change anything, just AWESOME!!!!

Sent on 12/14/2020

Chris Ruffin · Married on 10/10/2020

What are you waiting for??

I personally recommend SF Tailors to any and everyone that I meet who needs, wants, or desires a suit. Not only are the suits affordable, but the process of customizing your suit is far beyond any other experience you’ll ever receive. Daisy hands down is the best when it comes to making sure your suit is looking good and fits perfectly. There honestly is nothing left to say but go book an appointment! Do not miss out on your blessing, she is AMAZING!

SF Tailors's reply:

Thank you so much for working with me for your wedding suits. The custom lining you created was so cool I could tell there was an artist hiding in you. And your black suit with the velvet lapel was amazing, if I may say so myself, lol. Thank you for supporting our business during these crazy times!
  • Krystal

Krystal Bequette · Married on 09/11/2020

Investment worth making!

Trevor and I decided that we wanted to invest in a custom suit after wasting money over and over again renting something that just didn't fit him correctly. We met with Daisy right after our engagement to get the process started. She was so easy to work with and explained step by step the process and the options that we had. We were able to pick out each little detail of the suit. The body scan that is done makes it so that this suit fits him perfectly! She communicated throughout the whole process and was a gem to work with. We can't wait to get married in a few weeks!

Sent on 10/31/2020
  • Roderick

Roderick Copeland · Married on 08/29/2020

Do It! You’re in the right place with SF Tailors

Incredible experience top to bottom. Zero complaints. Best fitting suit I’ve ever worn! They use digital imaging technology to get your measurements just right. And the options! So many options! Such creative collar and cuff designs. I used SF Tailors as for my wedding tux initially but I’ve been back to have custom casual shirts made. A lot of style for a good price!

SF Tailors's reply:

Roderick, it was a pleasure designing with you. You looked great in your suit and your enthusiasm to design extra shirts was the best compliment you could give me. Thank you for working with us, looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Dillon Zarrelli · Married on 07/21/2020

Simply Amazing!

Daisy is extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and easy to work with. It was fun and exciting during my consult to design my suit. The quality of it is far superior to anything that you can get off of the rack at a normal store. The 3D body scanner made getting measured quick, easy, and extremely accurate. I received so many compliments on my suit. For the price you can’t beat it plus you have a one of a kind suit. I will certainly recommend SF Tailors to anyone looking for fantastic bespoke shirts and suits.

Sent on 11/02/2020

Roderick Renfrow · Married on 03/20/2020

A Wonderful journey

Daisy was very professional and helpful when helping me customize my tuxedo. I enjoyed working with her.

SF Tailors's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you as well. You created a special looking suit and I loved how you weren't afraid to think outside of the box. Did I mention you looked amazing (if I may say so myself)? Thank you for choosing SF Tailors for your wedding suit!
  • Terrance

terrance pigues · Married on 02/28/2020

The Best in Bespoke Suits/Tuxedos

Daisy is fantastic in making men look incredible in suits/tuxedos. From start to finish, SF tailors provides an experience that brings out this confidence in the person wearing what she designs! With her European fashion design, she will ensure that your fit is better than 007 movie. And, with a perfect fitting suit/tux will also come with a wide variety of customization options for fabric that also allow you to showcase different fabrics within your suit and shirts. The major suit brands can’t compare with their own “custom” suit options. Speaking of major suit brands, SF Tailors will ALWAYS bet the price of anything you could find in those stores. Every suit is designed from the ground up and you would pay more for a suit off the rack at a major retailer. Daisy and the team at SF Tailors is the perfect triangle of price, fit, and style. The best is bespoke!

SF Tailors's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Terrance, it was a pleasure working with you too. You looked great in your wedding suit! If anyone is looking for a new 007, you can definitely audition for the part :-) Thank you for choosing SF Tailors for your bespoke suit!
  • Daniel

Daniel Lavan · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing Experience!

I have never written a review for a business before, but I enjoyed working hand and hand with Daisy to create the perfect suit so much that I had to let others know! It's incredible how many different options are available in creating a custom suit, but Daisy makes it all very simple and fun! SF Tailors also uses state of the art body scanning technology to get a perfectly fitting final product. Being a tall and skinny man, it has been a struggle to find clothes that fit me well. However, when I put my finished suit by SF Tailors on I immediately felt like a movie star. SF Tailors is a business I will always recommend to someone looking to get a beautiful, custom made suit!

Sent on 09/01/2019

SF Tailors's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write this review Daniel, we appreciate being the first :-) We agree you looked like a million bucks in the suit and we can't wait to see the wedding pictures. Thank you for trusting us with your wedding suit!
  • JuBattle

JuBattle · Married on 10/05/2019

Absolutely the best

Mrs. Daisy and her husband's business first caught my attention at a wedding expo in Raleigh with this amazingly crafted black tux hanging on display, from that point on a I knew that this was where I was going to get MY tux from, and after booking my appointment they did not dissapoint. Arriving at their home business and seeing the additional pieces they have crafted, I knew I had made the right choice. My tux is an off white/ivory top and bottom tux with a satin lapel. The accent of the lapel on the off white was an absolutely brilliant suggestion on her part. It went well with our colors of blush pink and champaign gold, and speaks volumes to her expertise this business. If you are worried about the fit, don't be, your tux will be custom tailored to the T comfortably. I appreciate all the hard work and suggestions she made. They have made a continuous customer out of me, and I look forward to trying new future designs with their company!!!

Sent on 10/12/2019

SF Tailors's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Julius. Working with you was a pleasure. You had a clear vision for your suit and we're glad we could help you achieve that. You looked amazing in your cream tux and we can't wait to see the wedding pictures! Thank you for choosing SF Tailors for your wedding suit!
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing Suits for a Mixed Gender Grooms Party!

We could not be happier with the bespoke suits that Daisy hooked us up with for our wedding. The groom's party was a mix of men and women and Daisy was more than willing to get us looking as sharp as possible for the big day. She gave us plenty of guidance in the face of thousands of options for our cuts, fabrics, colors, and accessories. The groom (me!) got a three piece tux with a satin outline on the lapels and a bespoke dress shirt. All of it fit perfectly the first time which I think is a testament to the process Daisy has for measurements (she uses a body scanner and cross checks them by hand). The father of the bride, a groomswoman, and a groomsman chose to pick up suits as well, and they all looked just as fabulous. Several of us have already talked to her about getting follow-up suits for our professional lives as well. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 10/01/2019

SF Tailors's reply:

Thanks you so much for working with us for your wedding suits Jamie and Nestor. We loved the suit you designed and you looked amazing in it, if we may say so ourselves :-) Your groomslady was so enthusiastic, she made us smile the whole time. It was a pleasure meeting with you all. We look forward to seeing you again!
  • Tucker

Tucker Stevens · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing Process

Daisy is awesome! She is a blast, provides a super professional experience and gives you all the time and info you need to make a good decision. As someone who never felt great in a suit, I now find excuses to wear mine. I'll be back soon!

Sent on 02/13/2020

Neal Schneier · Married on 05/26/2019

The Best Suit

SF Tailors did a fantastic job for my wedding / business suit. I have had several "custom" made suits from the chain stores but they were nothing compared to the quality, fit and experience from SF Tailors. They spent so much time getting all the details right and as someone that does not always fit the normal sizes it fit like a glove.

Sent on 06/15/2019

SF Tailors's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Neal. We loved working with you to create a suit for your big day. The design you chose is timeless and we're sure you will enjoy it for years to come! Thank you for choosing us!
  • Bryan

Bryan Apperson · Married on 05/19/2019

Excellent quality and customer service

Daisy did a fantastic job making my custom suit for a wedding. Every one of us had a suit that fit perfectly at a very reasonable price. For those that were local she has a 3-D body scanner that she uses to make sure the fit is just right. I lived far away so she was able to work with me and we took measurements through FaceTime. She had plenty of choices for fabric and a ton of options to make the suit custom to your liking. I picked my suit up 1 day before the wedding and it fit perfect! Thanks Daisy!

Sent on 07/12/2019

SF Tailors's reply:

Thanks for working with us Bryan. Measuring a bespoke suit long distance can be a challenge but you did everything we asked and more to create the best fit. You all looked great! Hope you can enjoy the suit for many years to come!
  • Aaron

Aaron Jones · Married on 05/12/2019

Absolutely wowed my bride with my suit on my wedding day!

Daisy from SF Tailors was absolutely fantastic. I had a distinct vision in mind when it came to my suit for my wedding and she really helped to achieve that. I told my wife if I couldn't see her dress then she could not see my suit, so I had to be absolutely sure my suit would wow her. Daisy came through in the clutch, not only did she ensure that my suit was custom from stitch to stitch to what I had in mind but she also remembered us on our wedding day and sent us an email to wish us luck (even though my suit was ready and picked up 4 months before our big day). If you are looking for someone to craft your suit you cannot go wrong to trust SF Tailors.

Sent on 06/13/2019

SF Tailors's reply:

It was a pleasure to work with you as well Aaron. It always helps when a groom knows what he wants and we are able to translate that vision in a great looking suit. You and Kerri look lovely in the pictures! Thank you for making us part of your wedding day!
  • Jason

jason edick · Married on 05/11/2019

Very Easy to work with, and great results

Daisy was great to work with and my tux was amazing. Thank you!

Sent on 09/04/2020

SF Tailors's reply:

Thank you for working with us Jason. We loved the tux you designed, you looked amazing in it! We hope you had a great wedding day. Thanks for the pictures you sent us!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 04/28/2019

A pleasure to work with

Our experience with SF Tailors was positive from start to finish. They worked with us to create an awesome custom suit that fit our needs as geeks (custom video game themed lining for the jacket and back for the vest), while making sure any hiccups along the way were communicated in a timely fashion and resolved to our satisfaction. Considering the amount of work and quality of the final product, the price is very reasonable and I would not hesitate to work with them again in the future!

Sent on 06/02/2019

SF Tailors's reply:

Working with you and Matt was a pleasure Lauren! We loved your creativity and the custom gaming linings you designed are some of our favorites! Have a great life together!

Sean Ray · Married on 04/26/2019

Best place for a custom suit!

SF Tailors made getting a custom suit quick and easy. The whole process was a breeze and I wouldn’t go anywhere else for a suit! She has a wonderful selection for any occasion and the process is quick and easy. Can’t wait to go back and get another suit!!

Sent on 06/13/2019

SF Tailors's reply:

We're happy to hear that you enjoyed getting you bespoke suit with us Sean. We loved designing with you and the end result looked great on you. Thank you for choosing us for your suit needs!

Stephens Little · Married on 03/14/2019

Absolutely amazing

From start to finish I enjoyed every second of this experience truest thankful will make the big day even more special!

Sent on 03/05/2019

SF Tailors's reply:

Thank you for working with us Josiah. You designed a gorgeous tux and we can't wait to see your wedding pictures. Have an amazing day!

Calvin S Dempsey · Married on 02/19/2019

SF Tailors

I had a great experience working with Daisy from SF Tailors. I love my Custom suite, she’s 100% professional, she made sure all my questions and concerns were taken care of. I have already recommended her services to my family and friends. I most definitely will be coming back to her soon to have another Custom suite made.

Sent on 03/21/2019

SF Tailors's reply:

Calvin, it was a pleasure working with you and Chris. It was fun to see how you designed something completely different. Both suits turned out great and we can't wait to see the wedding pictures. Thank you for the kind words and recommendations. We look forward to helping you again!

Michael Fidler · Married on 12/09/2018

Womderful Process

I was looking for a suite to be made to me for my wedding. We had met up at a wedding convetion and they certainly knew their stuff. The process was super easy and tons of options on how you want to make that suit special to you. It was a pleasure and I would recommend them to anyone, you miht even get to learn something while you are there.

Sent on 11/28/2018

SF Tailors's reply:

Michael, it was a pleasure working with you too. You definitely weren't afraid to make different choices and the result turned out great! We wish you an amazing wedding day!

Bill · Married on 11/23/2018

Fantastic Suits

Awesome quality of product! Daisy is super nice, knows her trade, and will make sure you look great

Sent on 11/27/2018

SF Tailors's reply:

Thank you for choosing SF Tailors for your wedding suit Bill. We enjoyed designing the outfit with you and Vanessa just as much as our lengthy conversations on how to change the world :-) Enjoy married life!

Chris · Married on 11/17/2018

My experience with SF tailors was wonderful. Daisy made the design process as easy as it could be. My tux was ready right on time. I’m extremely picky when it comes to how my suits and tuxes fit. Very rarely do I find myself completely satisfied with how my suit or tux fits. SF tailors took what I had pictured in my mind and brought it to life. I couldn’t be happier with how my tuxedo fits. SF tailors prices also blow the competitors out of the water. I highly recommend using SF tailors if you are in the market for a suit or tuxedo!

Sent on 10/11/2018

SF Tailors's reply:

Thank you Chris. We're so happy to hear you love your tux. You designed a great one and you looked like a model in it! We can't wait to see the wedding pictures! Thank you for working with us and have an amazing wedding day!

Chris · Married on 11/02/2018

I definitely underestimated the amount of customizable features you can make during the design of the suit. But thanks to Daisy's incredible patience and skilled guidance, it was a truly fun process. After going through every aspect of the design, I'm left with a great fitting suit with bits of my personality throughout. I came to get a suit for my wedding, and was able to add subtle touches that brought our colors and details of the day into the design. Some hidden, and some more obvious. There are endless possibilities, but thanks to Daisy, it never became daunting or overwhelming. Will be coming back for any future suit needs! Thanks Daisy!

Sent on 10/14/2018

SF Tailors's reply:

Thank you Chris, we had so much fun designing your suit with you. We know the choices can be overwhelming and it's our job to guide you through. We can't wait to see the pictures. With dress shoes this time. Dough you are such a fun guy, I wouldn't be surprised if you did try to launch the slippers look. :-)