SF Tailors Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Stanley W. Getting married on 04/22/2023

Excellent experience

She is the absolute best, I really enjoyed the whole process of picking out my suit from scratch. I never had a suit made to fit me and she did A fantastic job! I will be back to get more done! I sent her a picture of what I wanted and got just that! Thanks again for making my day a little easier! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

SF Tailors's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Stanley. Working with you was a pleasure. You knew exactly what you wanted and we loved creating it for you. Your cream suit combined with gorgeous green velvet is definitely one of a kind. I'm sure your bride will love it! Wishing you and amazing wedding day!
    Kyle B. Married on 11/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best suit for our special day

Amazing suit! Daisy really made the process seamless and stress-free. Everything came out exactly like we envisioned! SF Tailors will now be our go-to staple for our custom-wear.
  • Angie
    Angie Married on 10/22/2022

Amazing Experience

Daisy provided an amazing experience. She put my mind at ease, made me feel comfortable and gave me a suit that was perfectly made for me. The fit and style was amazing. I felt confident in it! She was engaging, fun, and all around great to work with! Thank you SF Tailors for making our special day even more special. I highly recommend SF Tailors!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy W. Married on 10/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A great experience from first call to final fitting.

11/10 could not recommend SF Tailors enough.

Daisy is amazing, not only sweet and personable but very talented at what she does. We had two different suits and a custom shirt made, the entire process was simply easy and surprisingly affordable.

After the wedding we expect to work with SF Tailors again for future suiting needs!
    Jake Married on 09/09/2022

Wedding tux

Daisy and SF Tailors provided great value and service. I’d highly recommend SF Tailors in the future to anyone.
  • Abe
    Abe P. Married on 09/08/2022

Excellent service and product

They did a great job. Very conscious of pandemic safety, made the suit design process fun and easy, and produced an excellent suit that looked very good on me.

SF Tailors's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Abe. It sure has been a crazy ride this year with the whole health crisis, but we try to be as responsible as possible. I think you designed a great looking suit for yourself and your groomsmen. I'm sure you'll be able to wear it for many years to come. Thank you for supporting our business!
  • W
    Wayne L. Married on 06/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Daisy from SF tailors was great

Daisy from SF tailors was great.
    Scheduling/booking appointment was easy,
    great communication throughout the entire process.
    Suites came out better than expected.
    Highly recommend
    Tiffany B. Married on 06/18/2022

The best in the world !!!!! No lie

She was professional ! Let us know the dates to order everything let us know when the fabric came let us know when it was time to do the final measure honestly she just should us what to pick and she took lead and made everything great !!!!! My day would have not been complete with my two favorite men dressed like they were ! Thank you !!!!
    Nick K. Married on 05/30/2022

The perfect suit!

Daisy was fantastic to work with! My custom suit fit great and looked amazing!

Due to Covid we had to postpone our wedding a year, Daisy made it easy with the new timeline. The wedding went off without a hitch. I received countless compliments on the suit.
    Shon S. Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great very professional great service

Great customer service. Got many compliments. Suit fit like a glove. Would do it all again.
    Chloe G. Married on 05/14/2022

A well dressed man

Daisy is fantastic! SF Tailors had exactly what we wanted and was so knowledgeable to walk us through the process. We love the custom dinner jacket they made for our wedding reception. Can’t say enough about this fun experience. We will 1000% be ordering more from SF Tailors.
    Lucas B. Married on 04/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

It was great to work with Daisy

There were so many options, the process was very customizable and Daisy worked hard to get us what we wanted.
    Steven M. Married on 03/04/2022

Quality work!

Daisy was the best, can't recommend her enough! It was my first experience getting a custom bespoke suit, so it was a bit overwhelming when it came to all the options available. Daisy was super friendly and patient with me, and walked me through the entire process. I loved how the suit looked and fit when it was complete.
    Christopher G. Married on 02/22/2022

Quality Tailored Suits

We didn't shop for Tux/Dress until about a month out from our big day. We scheduled an appointment with Daisy, and she took measurements and asked us about every detail of the suit we wanted. She was able to make the tux we had designed in about 3 weeks, giving us an extra week to try it on and make adjustments as needed. The tux came out great, and I looked the best I have ever looked in a suit for my wedding day. I highly recommend SF Tailors for anyone looking for a quality tailor made suit/tux.
  • Anthony
    Anthony M. Married on 01/01/2022

My Suit Exprience: Anthony Mitchell

Daisy was top notch and very thorough. Coming back soon!!
  • Emily
    Emily C. Married on 11/07/2021

It is his day too, he deserves SF Tailors

Daisy was absolutely wonderful to work with. She is very responsive by text, and was extremely accommodating for appointments. We are out of area and some appointments we made last minute, both the week and weekend. Daisy is patient while helping you decide what options best fit your style. She has many choices and we had so much fun building my fiancés suit from the ground up. Every single detail from the number of buttons on each garment to the pocket types and lapel styles, is chosen by you. She hosts the business from her home so it is a more intimate experience with you being the only customers there. She has technology that privately takes ones 3D body scan while standing in a booth that gives her you measurements and she confirms some by hand as well.

We asked for a custom vest lining of great emotional importance and Daisy ensured the photos we sent were assembled in such a way to look outstanding when the vest is turned inside out which is what we requested.

In a wedding world that is so focused on the bride and "her" day, spoil your groom the same way you are dress shopping and make his suit all about HIM. We really enjoyed this whole experience and felt the value is well worth what you receive. The way it fits is very flattering to my guy and now he feels like a million bucks ready to walk down the aisle next week.
    Emily M. Married on 10/10/2021

Brothers Wedding

My brother wanted to do a custom suit for his wedding in October and had seen SF Tailors work at a wedding fair. Daisy did an amazing job on both my suit and my brother's suit! We got to customize to our needs and have fun with the process! I would highly recommend their service to anyone!
  • Michael
    Michael F. Married on 10/09/2021

Amazing Tailor!!

We came across SF Tailors at a wedding vendor show and were immediately intrigued after talking to the owners. The fact that I was able to get a fully customized suit for basically the same price I would have paid at a Mens Warehouse or Jos A Bank really caught my attention. I am 6'7 and slender, so finding a suit that truly fits me is very hard to find. Daisy was able to create two suits for me, one for my elopement and the other for our friends and family ceremony/reception and they were both unique and different. The process is quite extensive but I am extremely happy with how they turned out. She is very communicative and was transparent during the entire process. I will be going back to her for all my suits in the future. I would HIGHLY recommend her!!
    Matthew C. Married on 08/28/2021

Best Custom Suit Ever!

Daisy at SF Tailors was absolutely fantastic! She made the whole custom suit making process seamless and I truly learned what a custom suit is. She uses advanced technology to take every measurement you could possibly think of to ensure the suit fits you perfectly. I had my wedding suit made here and all my groomsman got theirs too. The suit fits perfectly and all my customizations came out amazing. If you are looking for a truly special and custom suit for an amazingly fair price (Don’t forget you will be spending $300+anyway just to rent something from a Men’s Wearhouse) then Daisy at SF Tailors is the place for you! I customized a lot of things on my suit but still chose neutral enough colors that I will be able to wear it for work and other events as well. I will definitely be customzinf any future dress shirts with her as well. Thanks you Daisy!
    Jonathan H. Married on 06/19/2021

Best Custom Design!

Daisy (Owner) is AMAZING! The service was impeccable from start to finish. We designed my wedding tux and you literally customize everything from fabric material down to the threading color for your jacket button holes. It truly was a custom design. The fit was everything. It literally looked like I had been poured into the tux. Daisy is going to give you the speech but let me give it to you beforehand... "DO. NOT. MAKE. ANY. SIGNIFICANT. GAINZZZ. AFTER. YOUR. BODY. MEASUREMENTS!" I had to get new pants rushed the week of my wedding due to not listening and lifting weights. Don't be like me. Haha... I cannot say enough great things about my overall experience with Daisy at SF Tailors. 10/10 would recommend!
  • William
    William S. Married on 06/18/2021

Highly Recommended!

Daisy really took care of me and made sure I had the perfect suit that both fits the way a suit should and met my goal for color/design. She also accomplished it within an appropriate amount of time and at a reasonable price.

Daisy was very accommodating, easy to communicate with, and professional. You can ask her anytime about your suit and if you need help deciding aspects of your design. She makes sure you are aware of all available options and how they might work together.

I went with a beige/off-white color, so there are not many future occasions that I might where the suit again. But it is definitely classy enough to be worn and stand out (in a correct way) anytime I want.

I would definitely trust Daisy for a future tailor-made suit. You should too!
    R.j. Married on 06/13/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hands down the Best in NC area.

SF TAILORS store has a great product they produce. My suit fabric and color was amazing and it blew my expectations away. Their customer service was excellent.

• W
    Wynne Married on 05/27/2021

Sharply Dressed Husband

SF Tailors created my husband's suit. They went over every detail and the pros and cons to every item. They created a suit that he could use again and grow in to if needed. They made sure to get the suit ready in time for the ceremony. They were super friendly and helpful with what would look great for the wedding while being useful for other occasions. We got to add details such as our wedding date in the inside and his initials on his shirt. My husband definitely looked sharp the day of the wedding!
    Travis Married on 04/03/2021

Amazing and exciting

Awesome experience!!!! Vendor was very informative and knowledgeable. Walk me and my wife through everything, and no surprise cost. My custom fit was on mark. Will be back!!!!
    Keegan S. Married on 03/19/2021

Love SF Tailors!

Daisy/SF is incredible! Very knowledgeable! I came with a specific color and she had it! Love the process of picking out every detail of the suit. It was very seamless and was ready on time for my big day! Have already had a friend that went with SF and his suit turned out great as well. 10/10
illustration stars