Saint Louis, MO 63118 Map · Phone number

About Serenade St. Louis

When you hire Serenade St. Louis for your wedding, you know you are hiring professional musicians who have performed for literally hundreds of weddings. There are so many things to worry about on your wedding day; music doesn't have to be one of them. Instead, all of the details will have been worked out before-hand, so that when you walk down the aisle, you will be walking to the soundtrack of your life!

Follow Serenade St. Louis on

Wedding4
3575664267963138048 o 51 41239

25 Reviews for Serenade St. Louis

Jennifer · Married on 08/31/2013

I booked Serenade St. Louis for my wedding after hearing them play for several other friends' events. Sarah of Serenade St. Louis helped make our wedding ceremony a beautiful, memorable experience. We had a country theme, so wanted some not so traditional ceremony music. We decided to go with solo violin. Sarah worked with me to find some beautiful fiddle and folk tunes for our ceremony and was always available to answer my many questions about the music.

The day of the wedding, Sarah arrived early, confirmed the details of the ceremony and promptly set up and got to work. The day was very very HOT, but we were able to put her in the shade as requested, and she played professionally in the heat like a champ! So many people raved to me afterwards about how beautiful the music was and perfect for the ceremony.

Working with Serenade St. Louis was one of the few stress-free experiences I had while wedding planning! I would absolutely recommend them to anyone. While the solo musician was the best choice for our type of ceremony, I also think their other packages are a great value as well.

Sent on 01/29/2014

Amanda · Married on 08/11/2012

Wow, what an amazing touch to our ceremony. Serenade St. Louis truly made walking down the aisle even more special. The string quartet was absolutely beautiful and everyone in attendance was in awe. They were so flexible and professional in the planning stages and working with them on the logistics was so easy. This was one of my favorite parts of the ceremony because it added such a unique and gorgeous element. Every song was incredible and I have even added the songs to my iPhone so that I can forever listen to their phenomenal music.

Sent on 08/27/2012

Hannah · Married on 01/02/2012

We were super happy with Serenade--Sarah was easy to work with and helped us with a couple of special requests (Edelweiss and some Beatles tunes). I didn't hear them as much as I would have liked since I was busy, you know, getting ready, but my friends told me they sounded terrific! I also thought they were a terrific value--compared to what I paid for most of my vendors, I really thought I got a deal for the quartet. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to my friends and family.

Sent on 03/23/2013

Award

Serenade St. Louis FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 275.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, String - Trio, String - Quartet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Classic Rock, Classical, Folk, Jazz, Latin, Orchestra, Pop, Rock, Strings, Swing
  • What music services do you provide? Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music

• Everafter Weddings
    Everafter Weddings Wedding Officiants

Appropriate, thoughtfully selected music

• Wonder Weddings
    Wonder Weddings Wedding Officiants

Serenade played a wedding I officiated recently and they were just lovely! Highly recommended.

• Divine Events, LLC
    Divine Events, LLC Wedding Planners

Serenade Strings offers the best ceremony music at an affordable price. Why use Cd's when you can have the processionals you deserve for your wedding day!

• Saint Louis, 63118 See on map