Noteworthy Music

Collinsville, IL View map
$546 Most Popular Price

$546 Most Popular Price

Hello, this is Paul Huppert with Noteworthy Music, thank you for your interest! I do play a lot of solo violin for events both indoor and out. Playing everything from classical to contemporary popular songs. Electric Violin, enables me to play such favorites as "I Dreamed a Dream" from Les Miserables, "Viva La Vida" "A Thousand Years" "Perfect" Styles such as Disney Movie Music, Hip Hop, Celtic, Jazz, Klezmer, Classical, Western Swing and many others along with backing tracks that sound just like the originals. For those wishing combinations of instruments, I have available violin/guitar, violin/piano, harp and flute. For examples of my playing you can either Google my name, or find me on YouTube, (also Vimeo) either by my name, or Noteworthy Music (noteworthyonline.net) . What sets Noteworthy Music apart is a keen interest in communication, and dedication to a higher standard. These are not just words, but a notable difference in the customer experience, LGBTQ friendly. Indoor or outdoor, with or without amplification, Noteworthy Music offers a true musical enhancement for your wedding ceremony, rehearsal dinner, or reception. Please let me know if you have any other questions. I can meet with you personally in the St Louis area, or we can also communicate via Skype. Contracts can be sent electronically, and I do accept payment via PayPal and Zelle.

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$390

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$546

Music During Breaks
Sample Music
Sound/PA System
Travel Expenses

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Acapella
String - Trio
String - Quartet
String - Quintet
Soloist / Vocalist

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3
4 - 6

What instruments does your group play?

Cello
Trumpet
Saxophone
Viola
Violin

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Sound/PA System
Vocals

Anna C. Married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely Amazing

We had a violin and acoustic guitar play at our ceremony. The music was so beautiful! Everyone was talking about it throughout the reception. Paul was very responsive and knew a ton of different songs from various genres. He even learned how to play a few songs for us. I am so incredibly happy we chose Noteworthy Music for our ceremony. I definitely recommend them to anyone who wants a more acoustic vibe.
  • Kaitlin
    Kaitlin Married on 09/21/2019

Helped make our ceremony beautiful!

Paul was awesome. So talented and made everything so easy for us. So many of guests commented on our ceremony music.
  • Stacey
    Stacey F. Married on 09/14/2019

Excellent!

Paul (electric violinist) was amazing and so professional. He fulfilled a last minute request and was so patient and professional. The music was BEAUTIFUL and he was very engaging and timely. I HIGHLY recommend Noteworthy Music!

Noteworthy Music's reply:

Thank you Stacey! It was a pleasure to play for your wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. I hope your guests enjoyed the jazz/Latin and pop music for the cocktail hour segment!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

12 Holloway Dr. A Collinsville, IL, 62234
Location of (Noteworthy Music)
12 Holloway Dr. A Collinsville, IL, 62234