Noteworthy Music Reviews

11 | Saint Louis, MO

11 Reviews for Noteworthy Music

Linda · Married on 10/12/2013

Paul Huppert performed at my daughter's wedding. He was outstanding and the highlight of the wedding ceremony. He can play any type of music and performs beautifully. I cannot express enough how lovely it was and how many comments we received regarding his performance. Other musicians become quite excited when they hear that they will be playing with him. He is absolutely the best.

Sent on 10/21/2013

We called Paul at the last minute when our original plan fell through! He was prompt and professional and better than the original plan. Thank you!

Sent on 09/25/2013

Lindsey · Married on 07/13/2013

I was looking for a violinist for our wedding and could never find one. I came across Paul's name a week before my wedding and decided to give him a call. He was very accommodating and was willing to play at our wedding even with only a week's notice. He was amazing and everyone commented on how beautiful the music at our wedding was. He played seamlessly with the organ and flute, even though he had never met the other musicians before. Would highly recommend him!!

Sent on 08/11/2013

Saul · Married on 07/22/2011

I had a romantic night with candles, flowers, a great meal, and what about the musician (violin), this really made a difference in that night.

If any body wants to make your love one get crazy for you, I would really encourage you to have this program, you and your love one will never forget this wonderful moment.

Sent on 08/08/2011

McKenzie · Married on 11/20/2010

We had a violin/guitar duo for our wedding. MANY of our wedding guests have told us they loved our ceremony music. Paul (violinist) will blow you away with his knowledge and skills. I cannot wait to receive our wedding video so I can see and hear exactly what I missed out on hiding from everyone in the back before the wedding! I would definently recommend Noteworthy Music to anyone.

Sent on 01/04/2011

alison · Married on 12/27/2009

My musically inclined relatives all raved about the music at my wedding. We had a violin soloist along with the organ. We enjoyed the music as well, but are looking forward to seeing/hearing tapes of the service so we can hear the music again without being preoccupied!

Sent on 01/12/2010

Sarah · Married on 06/27/2009

I was really pleased with Noteworthy Music. We had the violin/guitar combonation and it was beautiful. When I first heard it on their website I got goosebumps and it was even more beautiful at the wedding. I would highly recommend Noteworthy Music!

Sent on 07/15/2009

Tiffany · Married on 10/04/2008

I would highly recommend Noteworthy music. I was so happy to have a live musician at my outdoor wedding ceremony. It was a nice touch and the music was wonderful. My guests had nothing but good things to say. The price was also very reasonable and definetly worth it. Thank you so much.

-Tiffany

Sent on 11/21/2008

Cassandra · Married on 09/28/2008

We were very pleased with the services provided by Noteworthy Music. They were very flexible with us and great to work with. The music was absolutly beautiful and everyone raved about how wonderful they were. A+

Sent on 01/12/2009

Katie · Married on 06/28/2008

I couldn't have asked for anything better. I highly recommend them to anyone! The best i have ever heard - they made my wedding even more beautiful.

Sent on 07/10/2008

Stephen · Married on 11/30/2002

I am writing as an organist/music director. I recently had the privilege to work with violinist Paul Huppert for a wedding at the church I serve. He is a splendid player, and an excellent professional in every way. He was very generous with his time in discussing and rehearsing the music for the ceremony. He brought a touch of grace and elegance to the wedding service that we did together. I heartily recommend him.

Sent on 12/30/2009