Ballston Spa, NY, Ballston Spa, NY 12020 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Seraphina Divine Beauty

Seraphina Divine Beauty is a wedding hair and makeup company located in Ballston, New York. With over four years of experience in the wedding industry in upstate New York, owner Autumn Wright strives to realize each client’s beauty desires. Paramount to her approach is tailoring her skills to reflect an individual’s natural beauty and unique style. With extensive experience working on magazine photoshoots, Autumn is adept at creating looks that will last from the first glance to the last dance.

Seraphina Divine Beauty combines genuine passion and focussed dedication, which results in high-quality service for clients. Whether you desire a beautifully braided up-style and embellished clips, or romantic soft curls complete with flowers, Autumn will endeavor to achieve your vision. Wedding parties can attend the salon, or Autumn can travel to your venue of choice.

Follow Seraphina Divine Beauty on

2 Reviews for Seraphina Divine Beauty

• Bridget

Bridget Walsh · Married on 10/12/2019

Wonderful experience!

Autumn did my hair and make-up for a wedding I was in 2 years ago, and when it came time for my wedding I didn’t even bother talking to other vendors because I knew I wanted her talents for my day! We had 9 gals do hair and make-up (including me) for my wedding, and everyone’s turned out so amazing and beautiful. Autumn was very professional, easy to work with, and is obviously very talented. Every bride wants to feel beautiful on their wedding day and Autumn gave me the confidence I wanted for my day. You’re in great hands with Her!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Seraphina Divine Beauty Pricing

Seraphina Divine Beauty Price Rates

• Ballston Spa, NY Ballston Spa, NY, 12020 See on map
    518-278-6275 (Phone number)
    Location of (Seraphina Divine Beauty)