Greenville, SC 29607 Map · Phone number

About Seek Joy Photography

Hi! I am Katie, a wedding photographer located in the usptate of SC serving Greenville and beyond. Our style is vintage, classic, and whimsical. I am a member of Professional Photographers of America and cannot wait to meet you and hear about how I can capture all the memories from your wedding day.

Follow Seek Joy Photography on

dianne1
younts2

11 Reviews for Seek Joy Photography

Rob · Married on 10/04/2014

My wife and I live in South Florida and were recently married at the Pretty Place Chapel in South Carolina. In looking for a photographer, we found Seek Joy Photography online and liked what we saw from their portfolio to their price list. From our first phone conversation with the owner, Katie Preuss, we knew we wouldn't need to look any further for our wedding photographer. She was professional, personable and genuinely interested in learning about us as a couple and knowing exactly what we wanted for our big day.

On our wedding day, the Seek Joy team made us feel so comfortable, and were so accommodating and flexible -- not to mention great with kids! They captured our wedding ceremony beautifully without being the least bit invasive (we hardly knew they were there during the ceremony), and we really enjoyed our post-ceremony shoot prior to the reception. They also succeeded in effortlessly capturing every detail of the event from the stunning views of the chapel's mountainous panorama to the tenderest of moments that perfectly communicated the feelings of joy and happiness we felt in the moment. (We've had people who didn't attend the wedding say they were brought to tears in seeing our photos.)

Katie and her team are consummate professionals, and we highly recommend them for wedding or portrait photography without any reservations. They are the best, and my wife and I are so grateful and blessed to have hired such an amazing photographer to capture our wedding day in pictures.

Maegan · Married on 09/20/2014

Katie was amazing to work with, from talking up to the wedding and making sure everything was in line to the day of stuff. Our wedding was located on lake Wateree and I live in columbia so I was unable to meet with her before the wedding but she made sure she knew everything and had it all in place. I was very impressed with who I meet on the Saturday of our wedding, she made it go along with ease. I would highly recommend her to anyone for wedding photography.

Kaylan · Married on 07/19/2014

Katie and her second shooter were very professional and efficient. They produced beautiful pictures of the most important day of our lives! We cherish their work and ability to capture the most precious moments of our wedding day.

Award

Seek Joy Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• Greenville, SC 29607 See on map