PO Box 88245, Carol Stream, IL 60188 Map · Phone number

About Seasonal Ceremonies

You deserve a ceremony that shows your true colors and is as unique as you are! Whether you are planning a big wedding or a small vow renewal I am here for you! With a free consultation I will get to know you and your partner and write a ceremony where you will be the final critic.

Want to have an interfaith ceremony? Want to include a handfasting or martini unity ceremony? The ideas are endless to make your special day just what you wanted. I honor all ceremony traditions non-denominational, spiritual, religious, interfaith or civil and I can incorporate any of your wishes to make this ceremony something you will remember for many years to come.

Follow Seasonal Ceremonies on

IMG6686
SeasonalCeremoniesTreecolouredited1
IMG6686

9 Reviews for Seasonal Ceremonies

Heather · Married on 10/11/2014

Working with Erin was great! She is very professional, and does a wonderful job bringing the components the bride and groom want to the wedding. She made mine and my husband's day very special!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Thank you!!

Patricia · Married on 10/04/2014

Erin was an absolutely amazing wedding celebrant. She wrote a beautiful ceremony that really captured us as a couple. Eric incorporated a unique and special unity ceremony into our wedding that was both classic and contemporary. She was incredibly responsive and willing to work with us to create the perfect ceremony. She created a ceremony that we will remember for the rest of our lives. She is truly the best!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Thank you Patti!

Diana · Married on 09/28/2014

Erin was amazing! I didn't have to worry about a thing with her I knew she would take care of everything in a timely manner. She was always very punctual and responded back to me very quickly. When dealing with all the stress of a wedding it's great to know I didn't have to worry about Erin doing her job which lessened my stress! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/04/2014

Thank you Diana!

Award

Seasonal Ceremonies FAQ

• What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baha'i Faith, Buddhist, Hindu, Islam, Jainism, Jewish, No Denomination, Pagan, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoist
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? IL

• Flow Ceremonies
    Flow Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

Erin is one of those people who does weddings for the love of it! she is warm, authentic, and caring at every turn. You know you can rely on her to put you first. I recommend her wholeheartedly!

• PO Box 88245 Carol Stream, 60188 See on map