Sean Money + Elizabeth Fay

Charleston, SC View map
$6,400 Most Popular Price

$6,400 Most Popular Price
We are Sean Elizabeth, partners in life, love, and art. We are picture people, and we are people people. So our most favorite thing to do? Take pictures of people. Lovers, musicians, craftsmen, and comedians, models, chefs, scientists, and adventurers, writers, teachers, alligator farmers, and undecideds - whoever you are and whatever you do, let's start a conversation.

We are so very fortunate to be based in the Lowcountry - Charleston, South Carolina to be exact - but we are travelers at heart who are always up for a good adventure.

Lastly, we have two bodacious little kitties named Diane Arbus and Ellen von Unwerth.

Now it’s your turn. We can't wait to hear from you!

Cheers,
Sean Elizabeth

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$5500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6400

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

• Mollie
    Mollie Married on 07/17/2021

THE BEST decision

One of my first vendors I hired was Sean and Elizabeth. I am SO happy I did. They were phenomenal! Everyone loved having them around the whole weekend, and just felt like they were a part of the whole crew. Their work is incredible and they listened to exactly the style we were going for, they were just capturing everything and weren't forcing anything so the work reflects that and looks so incredible. I can not emphasize enough how much I would recommend hiring them!
    Heidi Married on 12/31/2019

Why Hire 1 When You Can Get 2? Best Duo in the Game!

We met with Sean + Elizabeth one time before hiring them on the spot! There are so many positive things I can say about them, but I don't want to lose you, so I'll try to list out the highlights! My now husband HATES photos, since he was little. My wedding planner recommended Sean + Elizabeth because A) they were a couple, so maybe Sean would help loosen my husband up and B) our planner thought that their "vibe" was similar to mine. The "B)" portion comes from what I told her - I told her I didn't want to do anything basic. I want my photos to be cool, creative, and different from all of the generic Pinterest photos you see. I don't need every photo to be bright or cookie cutter / rehearsed and I love candids.
    Ok, so we hired them. Fast forward to engagement photos; our package came with an additional sessions (engagement, bridal portraits, boudoir, etc). We live in Charlotte, NC and they freaking drove up 3 hours to shoot our engagement session near our home so we could have our dogs in them and do them around our neighborhood. Being that they don't live in Charlotte, I wasn't sure what to expect, but they took what I was envisioning, did their own research of the city, and executed beyond my wildest dreams! They made my husband and I feel so comfortable and it was a great session to get to know them on a personal level. I felt like I could 100% be myself and say whatever was on my brain and being around them was a total judgement-free zone.. it was so refreshing! They saw great photos against walls, in parking decks, under plants - things I would've never seen. They were so COOL, I even invited them to my husband's bday party that night because we had such an amazing day together (they coudn't come, but just sayin', that's how cool they are)!
    Lastly, the big day! They were of course on time on our wedding day and executed all getting ready photos and our first look seamlessly. These are such special moments, you have to have someone you trust to capture them and we trusted them without a doubt. They didn't even blink at my family dynamic (a few re-marriages, step siblings and whacky family members, ha!) and got every pre-ceremony shot to a tee. The ceremony photos are absolutely stunning - they crushed the angles, the lighting and didn't miss one shot. Lastly, the reception! They got all details photos before everything started, got every shot from every first dance, speech, etc. and lastly, gave me the best candids (100s!) I could've ever imagined. We've been married for over 3 months and I look at the gallery almost every day or so and each time I find a new favorite photo.
    I can't say enough good things about these 2, and how hiring a male/female duo, helped capture our day PERFECTLY. Elizabeth is born and raised in Charleston, so she's seen/heard it all and I consider her an expert of venues there, BUT also, their creative work from their non-Charleston (traveling) weddings was actually what hooked me in their portfolio they sent, so you do not have to be getting married in CHS to hire them! 1000/10 recommend, love them and will absolutely be using them again in the future (if my husband would be willing to take professional pictures again!) Hire them, you won't regret it!
  • Shelby
    Shelby R. Married on 11/03/2018

Hire them now.

Hiring Sean Money and Elizabeth Fay is hands down one of the best things you can do for your wedding day. As a wedding videographer, I work with dozens and dozens of wedding photographers and I can say no one holds a candle to the energy, efficiency and caliber of service Sean and Elizabeth deliver. Working with them you'll not only get amazing photos, be relaxed and at ease throughout your day (they're logistical ninjas I swear), but you'll make a new pair of lifelong friends in the process. What are you waiting for? HIRE THEM NOW!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Charleston, SC, 29412
Location of (Sean Money + Elizabeth Fay)

Sean Money + Elizabeth Fay frequently asked questions

What photography services does Sean Money + Elizabeth Fay include in the starting price?

Sean Money + Elizabeth Fay includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Sean Money + Elizabeth Fay include in their most popular wedding package?

Sean Money + Elizabeth Fay includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Sean Money + Elizabeth Fay offer?

Sean Money + Elizabeth Fay offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Sean Money + Elizabeth Fay offer?

Sean Money + Elizabeth Fay offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Sean Money + Elizabeth Fay offer for wedding events?

Sean Money + Elizabeth Fay offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Sean Money + Elizabeth Fay and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Sean Money + Elizabeth Fay is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding