Ocean Ave, Salem, MA 01970 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000

About Andrea Jenkins Photography

I grew up on a dirt road in the middle of no-where Hinsdale, MA but now live and work in Salem, MA. I started photography as a young girl with a disposable camera in 8th grade. As the years passed, I started to view photography as a profession and started my own business. I started my photography business a few years ago and things have come a long way since then! I have decided to focus on Wedding Photography because I simply love all the joys that weddings bring to everyone involved. I also shoot engagement and couple photos, babies, maternity, senior portraits and even your furry friends! I come from a family with a deep military background which inspired my work with veterans and documenting their stories and portraits.

When I am not working with clients: I can be found reading a book in the shade, baking up a storm in the kitchen, cleaning up the mess I make from baking, accidentally taking photos with the lens cap on or bugging friends to take photos of them.

My photography mission:

I believe that every image captured is a moment that is forever preserved. I want to make all your moments as special as you and your events are. I want you to be able to look back at your images and laugh/smile because it brings back memories. I believe that each client is unique and I want to help capture that uniqueness for you to share with loved ones and future generations. Let's work together to make your unique memories last a century!

untitled 92222
5508c17a5b022d89 1435797600754 dsc69312
untitled 122

Andrea Jenkins Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• Ocean Ave Salem, 01970 See on map