1901 Gaslight Drive, Harrisonville, MO 64701 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Scrumptious Fountains

Based in Harrisonville, Missouri, Scrumptious Fountains is a chocolate fountain rental company that caters to the Kansas City Metro area. This establishment has products that present an ideal solution for groups as small as 20 to those that are larger than 300 individuals. With fountains ranging in size from 17 inches to 54 inches, couples can avail of a statement piece that reflects their tastes and preferences.

Cuisine

Scrumptious Fountains installations have the ability to run two sauces at one time. For example, these can be milk chocolate, caramel, or white chocolate. Other varieties like queso or syrup are available as well. Alternatively, drink fountains or dipper packages can provide a fun extra activity for couples and guests. To discuss combination packages or booking options, interested parties can reach out to Scrumptious Fountains' friendly representatives.

Follow Scrumptious Fountains on
scrumptious fountains cascading fountain 51 1991229 160150184088138
4538424390437568512 o 51 1991229 160149801954693
Two fountain event.
Two fountain event.
Wedding cascading, two sauce.
Wedding cascading, two sauce.
Home prom, small fountain
Home prom, small fountain
Cascading with light surround.
Cascading with light surround.
Tabletop and drink fountain.
Tabletop and drink fountain.
Drink fountain and medium choc

Videos 2 Videos

2 Reviews for Scrumptious Fountains

M Majors · Married on 08/08/2020

Would recommend!

They did a great job and everything was just what we asked for.

Sent on 10/18/2020

Scrumptious Fountains Pricing

Scrumptious Fountains Price Rates

Scrumptious Fountains FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 5.50
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
    Chocolate Fountain
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Breakfast / Brunch
    Buffet
    Dessert
    Family Style
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Lunch
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Chocolate Fountain

Team of Scrumptious Fountains

Kendra Garrett

Kendra Garrett

Founder

From personal experience, I know that planning your wedding can be stressful. I also know that it is nice to have people you can count on and not have to worry about. With this knowledge, I make it my job to make our clients experience with us as seamless as possible. I find that open communication and updates as needed are a key component to this. I make myself accessible to my clients so that they can contact me whenever they need to ease their minds. I enjoy helping to create the day couples dream of by adding a special element to their celebration. I strive to make every detail perfect, to see the joy on their faces and hear the excitement in their voices.

Betty Plumb

Betty Plumb

Founder

In my personal life and through work I have had the opportunity to interact with people of many cultures. My work has brought me much enjoyment and it extends into my personal life. Everyone has their own way to celebrate events, which is what makes life worth living. I appreciate the opportunity to be a part of creating memorable moments and learning new things. I find it fun and rewarding.

Linda Ayres

Linda Ayres

Founder

With a love for helping others, design, and decorating, a desire to do more was born and I began helping friends and family plan and decorate parties, social activities, fundraisers, and weddings. After years of volunteering with non-profit organizations and raising my family, I went into business with my husband and son in the event rental world. This gave me a chance to gain experience in the event field. Now I have the opportunity to provide our couples with a special feature, chocolate fountains! I believe our fountains can add a look of elegance as well as an element of fun.

• 1901 Gaslight Drive Harrisonville, MO, 64701 See on map
    You can always contact us.
    Location of (Scrumptious Fountains)

Scrumptious Fountains frequently asked questions

At Scrumptious Fountains, what does the full wedding catering service cost include?

At Scrumptious Fountains, the cost of the full wedding catering service includes:

• Delivery
  • Set Up
  • Clean Up
  • Chocolate Fountain

What event services does Scrumptious Fountains offer for weddings?

Scrumptious Fountains offers the following event services for weddings:

• Delivery
  • Set Up
  • Clean Up

What catering services does Scrumptious Fountains provide for weddings?

Scrumptious Fountains offers the following catering services for weddings:

• Breakfast / Brunch
  • Buffet
  • Dessert
  • Family Style
  • Hors d'oeuvres
  • Lunch

What type of food and beverage items does Scrumptious Fountains provide for wedding services?

To cater to all tastes, Scrumptious Fountains offers the following food and beverage items:

• Chocolate Fountain

What percentage of users recommend Scrumptious Fountains and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Scrumptious Fountains is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5.0 in quality of service, 5.0 in average response time, 5.0 in flexibility, 5.0 in professionalism and 4.5 in value.