Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90001 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Scratch Weddings

Scratch Weddings is a highly skilled wedding DJ located in Los Angeles, California. They are willing to serve practically any location in the United States, but the majority of their DJs are located near major metropolitan areas. The company has provided entertainment for 65,000 weddings and for some top brands like MTV, Sephora and ESPN. Each member of the DJ team goes through a rigorous 10-step DJ screening process to ensure they select the most skilled and professional DJs for their team.

Scratch Weddings offers a variety of DJ options depending upon your budget and venue location. All options include:

• Exclusive marquee wedding DJ
  • Top-of-the-line DJ setup with two speakers
  • All production setup and break down
  • Playlist customized to your vision and preference
  • Dedicated music manager to take care of the details
  • 72-hour refund policy

weddingwirenew3

• Videos 4

18 Reviews for Scratch Weddings

david · Married on 01/03/2017

excellent service....!!! Keep up the creativity!!

Sent on 12/26/2016

Nancy · Married on 04/09/2016

I can't say enough good things about my experience with Scratch DJs. I worked with Liz on the corporate side and Jarrett Spiegel was our DJ/MC on our wedding day. Liz was responsive and organized and Jarrett was a great DJ/MC. He played everything we wanted, nothing we didn't, and totally went with the flow throughout the course of the day. Scratch has a feature called Music Match, which is a website where you can specify which song(s) you want played during each part of the wedding from pre-ceremony music all the way to the very last song. Having this feature was really helpful and I don't think we would have had everything we wanted played if it wasn't available. Plus, they were a superb value. Highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 04/14/2016

Allison · Married on 03/06/2016

We hired DJ Steve Love and he was great! He showed up early to get set up, played all the right stuff at the right times, and was very friendly, knew how to keep the crowd going. He helped make our wedding a lot of fun! One thing I really liked was that he had the wedding party stay on the dance floor after the introductions, and stand around us for our first dance. It felt really special to have our closest friends and family right there.

Scratch Weddings in general was fantastic. They were so professional. Their song selection website is super easy to use and I really liked that they had a conference call with us the week before the wedding to go over our song selections, how to pronounce everyone's names, etc. Also, I wanted to use a song for our processional that was recorded by a YouTube artist. I gave Scratch the audio file in advance so they could test it and it played for our ceremony without a hitch. I'm so glad we hired Scratch.

Sent on 03/24/2016

Scratch Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,495.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Microphones
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,895.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Sound/PA System
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00