Seattle, Washington, Tacoma, WA 98443 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About Scratch Photography

Scratch Photography, LLC is a wedding photography service based out of Tacoma, Washington. With Scratch Photography, couples can celebrate their special day knowing that every moment is being captured and documented by a skilled and dedicated photographer. The Scratch Photography team has an eye for the details and will create stunning wedding photos that you, your partner, and your family can look back on for years to come.

The Scratch Photography, LLC team specializes in capturing photographs that are natural and traditional in style. They provide their clients with a diverse range of photography items as well, such as albums, canvases, digital files, flush mounts, matted prints, prints, save-the-dates, and thank-you cards. Besides wedding day coverage, couples can also book boudoir shoots, engagement shoots, and wedding portraits. Other services that they offer include:

• Additional hours

Scratch Photography 7
  • Brandy

Brandy St John · Married on 02/02/2019

Fantastic Photographer

I did a pre wedding photo shoot with Scratch Photography. Danielle's professionalism made me feel comfortable and confident. She helped me pose, so that she could capture images of me, that made me feel sensual and beautiful. The pictures turned out amazing.
    My fiance and I are looking forward to having Scratch Photography take our engagement pictures next month and wedding photos in October. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 02/22/2019

brindi · Married on 05/19/2018

Danielle is the sweetest!

Danielle shot our May wedding last year and was amazing! We didn’t have a huge photography budget but she worked with us to come up with the perfect price and package!
    We had people from all different walks of life in our wedding party and she made everyone feel confident and comfortable! I had gained weight leading up to the wedding and wasn’t as confident as I wanted to be but she did an amazing job at making me look and feel beautiful in my skin and photos! She also did such a great job capturing the cutest candids of the flower girls in the wedding! Did I mention she the sweetest?!? She’s also very quick with the photo turnaround! We use her for all our family photos now and wouldn’t dream of using anyone else!

Sent on 02/21/2019
    Scratch Photography 12
    Scratch Photography 13
    Scratch Photography 14
    Scratch Photography 15
    Scratch Photography 16
    Scratch Photography 17

Scratch Photography's reply:

Brindi you are so kind! Your wedding made me cry it was so filled with love. Watching nick say his vows to addy 😭😭 and you were beautiful on your wedding day! Love that we still get to work with each other beyond the best day of your lives. ❤️❤️❤️

Scratch Photography Pricing

Scratch Photography Price Rates

Scratch Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 975.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings