Seattle, Washington, Tacoma, WA 98443 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About Scratch Photography

Scratch Photography, LLC is a wedding photography service based out of Tacoma, Washington. With Scratch Photography, couples can celebrate their special day knowing that every moment is being captured and documented by a skilled and dedicated photographer. The Scratch Photography team has an eye for the details and will create stunning wedding photos that you, your partner, and your family can look back on for years to come.

The Scratch Photography, LLC team specializes in capturing photographs that are natural and traditional in style. They provide their clients with a diverse range of photography items as well, such as albums, canvases, digital files, flush mounts, matted prints, prints, save-the-dates, and thank-you cards. Besides wedding day coverage, couples can also book boudoir shoots, engagement shoots, and wedding portraits. Other services that they offer include:

• Additional hours

Scratch Photography 7
  • Kari

Kari Masters · Married on 02/17/2019

Last Minute Miracle

Danielle and Charlie were called the day before my wedding by my cousin Amber who knows them personally. After hearing that we were planning to have people take photos with their phones and send them to us, they worked out payments with my mother, loaded up their gear and headed to Port Townsend from Kent area. I was exstatic to hear that we had a photographer! In case that wasn't a big enough miracle, when I pulled up to my venue, all ready for my big day, I saw Danielle and Charlie from afar and thought, "hmmmmm, they look familiar." Then they came and introduced themselves. I knew them right away as the couple my husband and I had met at the Tacoma wedding show previously, however we couldnt afford their packages at the time. Which made me so bummed because their portfolio was beautiful! They captured so many special moments and made us feel like we were the center of attention. They gave clear and concise direction and the end result was priceless! I can't puy into words how grateful I am! Thank you Danielle and Charlie! You're blessings in our lives!

Sent on 03/16/2019
    Scratch Photography 14
    Scratch Photography 15
    Scratch Photography 16
    Scratch Photography 17

Scratch Photography's reply:

Awe Kari! This is why we started doing this! We love making dreams come true and making it work for every couple. So so honored to have been apart of your wedding day and beyond blessed to have met you both ❤️
  • Brandy

Brandy St John · Married on 02/02/2019

Fantastic Photographer

I did a pre wedding photo shoot with Scratch Photography. Danielle's professionalism made me feel comfortable and confident. She helped me pose, so that she could capture images of me, that made me feel sensual and beautiful. The pictures turned out amazing.
    My fiance and I are looking forward to having Scratch Photography take our engagement pictures next month and wedding photos in October. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Scratch Photography Pricing

Scratch Photography Price Rates

Scratch Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 975.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings